Check your account email address ×

Speaking of paying our taxes...

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK, you and I pay ours don't we? 

Same rules should apply to every member of the house and senate though in fairness.

if we don't the IRS comes knocking.....except for trump.  Now we will have to look at his.  Don't worry there will be a lot of tax "experts" giving their opinions on "leaked" information.  And the usual cucks here will suck it up like pigs at a trough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

if we don't the IRS comes knocking.....except for trump.  Now we will have to look at his.  Don't worry there will be a lot of tax "experts" giving their opinions on "leaked" information.  And the usual cucks here will suck it up like pigs at a trough.

You’re so sad - you clamber around here bitching about taxes then suck the sweat beads off Drumpf’s lil scrotum even though there appears to some questionable tax related conduct.  An example of whyI pegged you years ago as the dumbest motherfucker on the site.  

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re so sad - you clamber around here bitching about taxes then suck the sweat beads off Drumpf’s lil scrotum even though there appears to some questionable tax related conduct.  An example of whyI pegged you years ago as the dumbest motherfucker on the site.  

Why do you support tax dodgers? 

Just now, racer254 said:

I understand how his businesses, deductions and depreciation works. What may be interesting to see is the personal aspect of what his salary and taxable rate were.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him showing making very little and being taxed very little.  Also curious to see if such a self proclaimed wealthy man is the least bit charitable... which speaks to character.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I understand how his businesses, deductions and depreciation works. What may be interesting to see is the personal aspect of what his salary and taxable rate were.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him showing making very little and being taxed very little.  Also curious to see if such a self proclaimed wealthy man is the least bit charitable... which speaks to character.  

There is nothing against the law for the stuff you want to see.  This is exactly why they will continue to bait people along, because there is a lot of information like this that the trump haters want so they can continue to bash.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-morris-trump-not-avoid-taxes-prepaid/

Contrary to the false impression in the New York Times story, Donald Trump did not avoid taxes. He prepaid them.

In 2016 and 2017, he requested and got an extension to file his returns. As required, he made an estimated tax payment of $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

Then, it turned out that he did not owe that much in taxes, but rather than demand the money back, he let the IRS keep it and apply it to any future tax he owed.

Just now, racer254 said:

There is nothing against the law for the stuff you want to see.  This is exactly why they will continue to bait people along, because there is a lot of information like this that the trump haters want so they can continue to bash.

and... ? 

he could have a avoided this back in 2016 as Snake showed.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-morris-trump-not-avoid-taxes-prepaid/

Contrary to the false impression in the New York Times story, Donald Trump did not avoid taxes. He prepaid them.

In 2016 and 2017, he requested and got an extension to file his returns. As required, he made an estimated tax payment of $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

Then, it turned out that he did not owe that much in taxes, but rather than demand the money back, he let the IRS keep it and apply it to any future tax he owed.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

and... ? 

he could have a avoided this back in 2016 as Snake showed.

And would that have made any difference to you?  You just said "which speaks to character"

So what do you say about him paying taxes ahead of time and paying extra?  Did that change anything for you?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You are way to invested , interested and curious about a Guy you claim to hate . 

There’s a lot more wrong with his taxes than what he did/didn’t pay :lol: Read Corn’s quick analysis along with details from Ways and Means :news:  Good stuff.

And why did he fight it all the way to SCOTUS - because he doesn’t have anything to hide :lmao: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There’s a lot more wrong with his taxes than what he did/didn’t pay :lol: Read Corn’s quick analysis along with details from Ways and Means :news:  Good stuff.

And why did he fight it all the way to SCOTUS - because he doesn’t have anything to hide :lmao: 

This is it!!!

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

LOL

GOOD STUFF. 

Did you pay your taxes yet?  You owe around 2800.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

So after the dust settles what is the outcome?  Trump pays more taxes, get more back, have tax evasion charges or what?  Or does this expose how all business small and large have a favorable taxation that shifts burden to individuals?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And would that have made any difference to you?  You just said "which speaks to character"

So what do you say about him paying taxes ahead of time and paying extra?  Did that change anything for you?

nah, didn't vote for him in 16 or 20 and don't really want to see him on my ballot for 24 

but you already knew that :)