Check your account email address ×

Not A….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

he plays to his base... and his base mainly consists of the poorly educated, white, 'victim' mentality type.   

some will likely disagree though ;)

I disagree. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is Trump was a necessary evil. Without his antics we would never be in the position we are now where the media and those in power are exposed.

This is what most people don't understand.

Trump exposed the swamp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They were perfecting it at that time.  It only took a few thousand votes in key states to beat the R-candidate.  Bottom line is the fact that they are loosing votes in minority groups.

Why can't you just accept that he lost?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This is what most people don't understand.

Trump exposed the swamp.

It was already exposed. So was the media being left sided. If you needed Trump for that, we'll you've got other problems.

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump's worst enemy is Trump.

being boring and presidential might have produced more positive results.  unfortunately he plays to his nature, and to some of you... his captive target audience.

Screenshot_20221117-155056.png.d0c38c77f587c6e5c49a1e3517323114.png

Says the Guy with "instigator" on his big tuff guy online persona :lol:

GMAFB 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

No worse than a man with a ponytail standing in front of his Prius tell everyone how great Joe Biden is.   Again poll this week of likely voters says 60% do not want Trump to run in 24 and in the same poll 70% do not want to see Biden run in 24.

What the fuck is wrong with the other 40% and 30%?  Neither of those morons should run again.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Hillary, Trump never lost.

It's all part of the plan, right?

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have yet to understand why everyone acts like the way he acts has anything to do with his job.  

Because he is a politician.  It has everything to do with his job.  His job is to unify and get things done.  Instead he isolated and ran in fucking circles.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he plays to his base... and his base mainly consists of the poorly educated, white, 'victim' mentality type.   

some will likely disagree though ;)

Isnt that You? :lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Detroit locker rear axle, 32” kO2’s, 4x4, and a 12,000 pound winch. Haven’t been stuck yet. :) 

Having a winch is nice. I'm contemplating getting it put on factory when I order my next truck.

41 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is Trump was a necessary evil. Without his antics we would never be in the position we are now where the media and those in power are exposed.

Maybe so but exposing something and actually making a difference are two different things. The media is still out of control and like mentioned above DeSantis will get the same treatment

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

While I agree thats what he should of done ......I still do not think anything would of been different. The media and the left went berserk the moment he came down the escalator, hell once he said he was running actually.  

They were out to destroy Him at all costs , all funded and coordinated by the Obama's , Clintons, Soros, CIA,  etc.  

And they'll do it again with the next R running for POTUS. Maybe the next one will act more like an adult and handle it differently then Trump did.

Find a better way then....

Donald trump GIF on GIFER - by Beazesius

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe so but exposing something and actually making a difference are two different things. The media is still out of control and like mentioned above DeSantis will get the same treatment

That is my biggest problem with Trunp above all , he hit the hornets nest and pointed it out but didnt take it down. 

But things take time and brainwashed Guys like MC and Snowcunt still exist so maybe it is a losing battle :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I disagree. 

like I care... :roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Says the Guy with "instigator" on his big tuff guy online persona :lol:

GMAFB 

am I not an instigator? 

come at me bro!   :)

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Isnt that You? :lol:

show me my victim wounds... 

I'm willing to lay in the bed I make for myself

seriously, most of the threads on this forum are from affluent enough to enjoy life, middle class, white, male boomers with a fuckin victim complex. 

like Trump... 

Make

America

Great

Again 

or in the words of @f7ben, kill yourself if it's that bad you whiny cunts.

:)

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

That is my biggest problem with Trunp above all , he hit the hornets nest and pointed it out but didnt take it down. 

But things take time and brainwashed Guys like MC and Snowcunt still exist so maybe it is a losing battle :dunno:

Which is where a second term might have helped but Trump couldn't control himself enough to get one. I'm sure his staff tried but he obviously didn't listen 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like I care... :roflcrying:

am I not an instigator? 

come at me bro!   :)

show me my victim wounds... 

I'm willing to lay in the bed I make for myself

seriously, most of the threads on this forum are from affluent enough to enjoy life, middle class, white, male boomers with a fuckin victim complex. 

like Trump... 

Make

America

Great

Again 

or in the words of @f7ben, kill yourself if it's that bad you whiny cunts.

:)

crying aboot masks and people not washing hands being the reason for you finally getting Covid was pretty victim mentality ...

but maybe you're trolling again . 

I was referring to you being white and poorly educated more so, I mean you do ride Arctic Cats.  :whistle: :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Which is where a second term might have helped but Trump couldn't control himself enough to get one. I'm sure his staff tried but he obviously didn't listen 

ya he was gone after that....he spiraled out of control at the debates like a toddler temper tantrum