Check your account email address ×

Not A….

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

crying aboot masks and people not washing hands being the reason for you finally getting Covid was pretty victim mentality ...

but maybe your trolling again . 

I was referring to you being white and poorly educated more so, I mean you do ride Arctic Cats.  :whistle: :lol:

crying?  my wife got it, not me doofus.  hard to tell when I'm trolling?  then I'm effective.  

then you hit a nerve... 

who rides a Gay Baler?  why don't you load that heap of scrap metal up behind your Donk, head out here for a long weekend and attempt to ride like a real man, on real trails, from bar to bar where we drink beer and eat meat you faggoty vegan white claw slurping limp wristed fairy!!!!  😡

did you enjoy my AK impression?  :lol2:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

crying?  my wife got it, not me doofus.  hard to tell when I'm trolling?  then I'm effective.  

then you hit a nerve... 

who rides a Gay Baler?  why don't you load that heap of scrap metal up behind your Donk, head out here for a long weekend and attempt to ride like a real man, on real trails, from bar to bar where we drink beer and eat meat you faggoty vegan white claw slurping limp wristed fairy!!!!  😡

did you enjoy my AK impression?  :lol2:

Psssh 

We do 200+ mile days up in VT bar hopping from 7am-2am ....Your little wannabe Sno X racer skills would be worn out after the first 50 miles champ. 

No Corn field riding around town here damnnit !!!!  Real North Woods riding!:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve used it once to move a rock and 3 other times to pull out other stuck vehicles. They are good piece of mind. 

Especially when you're out in the middle of nowhere on your own

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve used it once to move a rock and 3 other times to pull out other stuck vehicles. They are good piece of mind. 

I off grid camp alot. My last trip out this year I got stuck really good. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Psssh 

We do 200+ mile days up in VT bar hopping from 7am-2am ....Your little wannabe Sno X racer skills would be worn out after the first 50 miles champ. 

No Corn field riding around town here damnnit !!!!  Real North Woods riding!:lol:

you do 200+ mile days from one gay bar to the next gay bar... kale salads and Zima for everyone!!!  my sled would only be worn out from pulling around the burned carcass of your foo foo Poo Poo after it lit itself on fire for being so epically gay or blew up because of all that fantastic unmatched durability they're so famous for.  the marketing for that sled should have been fudge factor rather than fun factor because fudge packing queers were their best customers!  

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you do 200+ mile days from one gay bar to the next gay bar... kale salads and Zima for everyone!!!  my sled would only be worn out from pulling around the burned carcass of your foo foo Poo Poo after it lit itself on fire for being so epically gay or blew up because of all that fantastic unmatched durability they're so famous for.  the marketing for that sled should have been fudge factor rather than fun factor because fudge packing queers were their best customers!  

:roflcrying:

The amount of Butt Hurt you have for me being on a superior Sled is unmatched thats for sure. 

Those wannabe Snow X Barney Arctic Cats are the ugliest Sleds on Snow , but they go good with your Ugly wannabe Police Tahoe :D

5DB41460-CE77-4D38-8304-9F1B6AAF9E1D.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The amount of Butt Hurt you have for me being on a superior Sled is unmatched thats for sure. 

Those wannabe Snow X Barney Arctic Cats are the ugliest Sleds on Snow , but they go good with your Ugly wannabe Police Tahoe :D

5DB41460-CE77-4D38-8304-9F1B6AAF9E1D.jpeg

coming from a gold chainer who rolls wearing a fuchsia monosuit over his Z Cavaricci sweatshirt and tiger striped Zubaz... that's hurtful.

lucky me, I don't have a Barney or a Donk.  ;)

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

of course, it's -86F wind chill when you ride as fast as we do.

coming from a gold chainer who rolls wearing a fuchsia monosuit over his Z Cavaricci sweatshirt and tiger striped Zubaz... that's hurtful.

Yeah well im riding dirt today on the trusty IQ ....this is Iron Dog level type shit man !!!! YUGE motocross whoops 

Small windshirld cus iM a sNoW cRoSs rIdEr !!!! :lol:

forgot to put my gold chain on tho. 

35B78E39-8DFC-4194-A7AA-AB0EEB978FD3.jpeg

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah well im riding dirt today on the trusty IQ ....this is Iron Dog level type shit man !!!! YUGE motocross whoops 

whaT kInD 0f cAN u rUnniNG?

that's Alaska tough right there!  :thumbsup:

• Gold Member

oh and my "Donk" as you call it has been downgraded 

84807EBB-CE9F-4837-A7AD-F00FB4705F5A.jpeg

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:yawn:

for your husband?

:lol:

Now your Badger level with the Gay jokes 

talk about :yawn:

I expected better from you ....

well actually not. fake cop driving retards are usually douchebags

Just now, EvilBird said:

Now your Badger level with the Gay jokes 

talk about :yawn:

I expected better from you ....

well actually not. fake cop driving retards are usually douchebags

gonna smack ya with a maglite next hoodlum...

41 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nice sled. Hey C2C Larry died from Summit Lake "Larry's Bar" you may have stop there one time in your life. 

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nice sled. Hey C2C Larry died from Summit Lake "Larry's Bar" you may have stop there one time in your life. 

LMAO what? Listen Badger we are in a heated argument, gonna need you to stay out of this.  :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2