Check your account email address ×

Not A….

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I wasn't surprised at all. I thought he could contain himself and concentrate on his job. Instead we got what I expected. A total shit show. 

Had he done that he would've likely made the second term

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No worse than a man with a ponytail standing in front of his Prius tell everyone how great Joe Biden is.   Again poll this week of likely voters says 60% do not want Trump to run in 24 and in the same poll 70% do not want to see Biden run in 24.

LIKE :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Hillary, Trump never lost.

Good morning Imbecile :slapping:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Had he done that he would've likely made the second term

He gained more votes then any other sitting POTUS ever.  This was even though democrats were going through impeachment, twitter bans, and election fraud.  He was an outsider that the washington swamp needed gone.  And they got it done and some here still applaud that, which is just as bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He gained more votes then any other sitting POTUS ever.  This was even though democrats were going through impeachment, twitter bans, and election fraud.  He was an outsider that the washington swamp needed gone.  And they got it done and some here still applaud that, which is just as bad.

Had he just shut his pie hole, backed off the tweets and focused all his efforts on the job things would've likely been different. He's simply incapable of that and he will never change so I don't see how he's electable in 2024

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Had he just shut his pie hole, backed off the tweets and focused all his efforts on the job things would've likely been different. He's simply incapable of that and he will never change so I don't see how he's electable in 2024

Do you honestly think that Desantis would/will be treated any different?  Look what they’re doing to Musk already.  He was a silicon valley darling until he bought Twitter and exposed all the censorship and corruption.  I made it a point when going through my news feeds to see where the links were from because it became obvious after a while that so much of it was nothing more than msm gaslighting bullshit.  How many “leaks” and “unnamed sources” do we need to hear before we know it’s bullshit?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you honestly think that Desantis would/will be treated any different?  Look what they’re doing to Musk already.  He was a silicon valley darling until he bought Twitter and exposed all the censorship and corruption.  I made it a point when going through my news feeds to see where the links were from because it became obvious after a while that so much of it was nothing more than msm gaslighting bullshit.  How many “leaks” and “unnamed sources” do we need to hear before we know it’s bullshit?  

RD will handle it like an adult. Just like Musk is.

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have yet to understand why everyone acts like the way he acts has anything to do with his job.  Biden is appointing criminals to be heads of departments, yet no one seems to care.  Trump has some mean tweets and everyone acts like a spoiled child being called names.  He was actually doing a better job than anyone this century so far as POTUS, but the media and washington had many worried about what he was saying.  Just a real bunch of adults acting like thin-skinned high school girls.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Spot fucking on. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have yet to understand why everyone acts like the way he acts has anything to do with his job.  Biden is appointing criminals to be heads of departments, yet no one seems to care.  Trump has some mean tweets and everyone acts like a spoiled child being called names.  He was actually doing a better job than anyone this century so far as POTUS, but the media and washington had many worried about what he was saying.  Just a real bunch of adults acting like thin-skinned high school girls.

200 (2).gif

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The thing is Trump was a necessary evil. Without his antics we would never be in the position we are now where the media and those in power are exposed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

200 (2).gif

If only trump would have invited drag queens to the WHITE HOUSE, right?  Or maybe appointed as many transgender humans as the woke crowd wanted.

Hell, Musk is cleaning house at twitter because he believes the same people who banned trump are the problem.  He was a hero to the libs before he started doing this.  Common sense is just absent in society right now.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

While I agree thats what he should of done ......I still do not think anything would of been different. The media and the left went berserk the moment he came down the escalator, hell once he said he was running actually.  

They were out to destroy Him at all costs , all funded and coordinated by the Obama's , Clintons, Soros, CIA,  etc.  

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If only trump would have invited drag queens to the WHITE HOUSE, right?  Or maybe appointed as many transgender humans as the woke crowd wanted.

Hell, Musk is cleaning house at twitter because he believes the same people who banned trump are the problem.  He was a hero to the libs before he started doing this.  Common sense is just absent in society right now.

No one is saying they're OK with what Biden is doing except the usual suspects. You on the otherhand fail to comprehend why we've got Biden.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No one is saying they're OK with what Biden is doing except the usual suspects. You on the otherhand fail to comprehend why we've got Biden.

We would have gotten biden no matter who was current POTUS.  That is what most people fail to understand.   Just wait until the left starts on DeSantis.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump's worst enemy is Trump.

being boring and presidential might have produced more positive results.  unfortunately he plays to his nature, and to some of you... his captive target audience.

Screenshot_20221117-155056.png.d0c38c77f587c6e5c49a1e3517323114.png

Great video.

Just now, racer254 said:

We would have gotten biden no matter who was current POTUS.  That is what most people fail to understand.   Just wait until the left starts on DeSantis.

Maybe, maybe not.

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

While I agree thats what he should of done ......I still do not think anything would of been different. The media and the left went berserk the moment he came down the escalator, hell once he said he was running actually.  

They were out to destroy Him at all costs , all funded and coordinated by the Obama's , Clintons, Soros, CIA,  etc.  

from day one... 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Well, without trump we may have had hillary.  And when the "queen" lost it was no-holds barred to win at all costs.  The clintons are great at election fraud. They are the worst family to ever get or have in washington.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, without trump we may have had hillary.  And when the "queen" lost it was no-holds barred to win at all costs.  The clintons are great at election fraud. They are the worst family to ever get or have in washington.

Then she should've won if that was the case. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Then she should've won if that was the case. 

They were perfecting it at that time.  It only took a few thousand votes in key states to beat the R-candidate.  Bottom line is the fact that they are loosing votes in minority groups.