Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm already seeing it ya bone head. do all my comments about things only pertain to you bozos? 

well if in a conversation/argument/wasting time  with a ring of people and u say 90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

it implies u are talking about the people u are in your conversation with  . and not many in this crew are cheering on a strike.

IMHO it needed to be proved with out a doubt he did the gas attack. I still do not think he did . just like last time made to look like he did but it was not him  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

god is momo a cock sucking faggot ....just the dumbest of the dumb

Know nothing absofuckinglutely ZERO Bipolarhooknose FUCK posts what? :finger3: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well if in a conversation/argument/wasting time  with a ring of people and u say 90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

it implies u are talking about the people u are in your conversation with  . and not many in this crew are cheering on a strike.

IMHO it needed to be proved with out a doubt he did the gas attack. I still do not think he did . just like last time made to look like he did but it was not him  

The pentagon released a flight path video of the aircraft from that base they destroyed to the site that was attached 120 miles away. They have 10,000x more intelligence on this than the fucking media have, the media has almost nothing :guzzle:  it's amazing these fucking armchair generals like Bipolarhooknose completely clueless about everything 

Just now, Momorider said:

The pentagon released a flight path video of the aircraft from that base they destroyed to the site that was attached 120 miles away. They have 10,000x more intelligence on this than the fucking media have, the media has almost nothing :guzzle:  it's amazing these fucking armchair generals like Bipolarhooknose completely clueless about everything 

sorry but this

"The pentagon released"

always gives me pause . they also said initially Assad gasses his people last time how did that work out  ?

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

yah , the government never lies :lol: fucking retarded faggot

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: 

I would say even more than trumps wife those 2 are on the top 5 of world leaders arm candy . Kate husband is not really a leader yet but when her grand  mother-in-law and her son   kicks off she will be top of the list  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Honest question. Can momo get Trumps cock down his throat any farther?  :true:

Can the lobster fucker be any dumber than a single cell organism? answer: Yes :true:

• Like 1

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

And I'm still smarter than you. For one you keep taking the bait  :lmao:it's like a catch and release 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the unquestionably stupidest poster on this site 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

:bc:

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Bush went after a dictator as well..albeit it was all a lie why he did.

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

59 cruise missels is a bunch of change I saw a big number of $1.3M each which I think is BS but it probably would have been cheaper to do a bombing with fighter bombers B1's or good old B52's to just eliminate one base :dunno: 

Just now, Momorider said:

59 cruise missels is a bunch of change I saw a big number of $1.3M each which I think is BS but it probably would have been cheaper to do a bombing with fighter bombers B1's or good old B52's to just eliminate one base :dunno: 

Maybe you should give Trump a call and give him your thoughts.