My buddy stopped by today

The breeder who I got my Lab from has a 5yr old male chocolate Jake. He doesn't have an oz of fat on him, competes regularly and weighs 105lbs. Biggest purebred lab I've ever seen. When he comes running up to get petted , hang onto something LOL.Cool dog.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

The breeder who I got my Lab from has a 5yr old male chocolate Jake. He doesn't have an oz of fat on him, competes regularly and weighs 105lbs. Biggest purebred lab I've ever seen. When he comes running up to get petted , hang onto something LOL.Cool dog.

my golden is the same. real excited to see you , comes full charge but not the best with the braking. best be ready . dogs are awesome

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

My black Lab male weighed 102 lbs. at 10 months goes for his checkup Dec. 9th see how much he weighs then.

Holy shit that's big!! Webber is only 75 lbs at a year. The chocolate is his buddy Jack 

20221002_113155_IMG_4229.PNG

20221011_160303_IMG_4350.PNG

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ACE said:

My boy and our mastiff Pete the Dog

5A5A7C44-3220-42DF-9C08-DC1064B461FD.jpeg

One of my other neighbors has a mastiff. He stops by anytime he gets loose too. In the summer we always have the rear door open. They all just cruise on in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

My boy and our mastiff Pete the Dog

5A5A7C44-3220-42DF-9C08-DC1064B461FD.jpeg

Young guy working here for the summer had a house down the street owned a 4 year old Cane Corso named Artemis. Cool dog but fucking scary meeting him lol

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Young guy working here for the summer had a house down the street owned a 4 year old Cane Corso named Artemis. Cool dog but fucking scary meeting him lol

They’re such a neat breed. They aren’t violent. But they’re very protective of their family. Pete won’t attack anyone but he also won’t let strange men near the wife or kids. He will push the family back while letting the stranger know that’s not allowed 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ACE said:

They’re such a neat breed. They aren’t violent. But they’re very protective of their family. Pete won’t attack anyone but he also won’t let strange men near the wife or kids. He will push the family back while letting the stranger know that’s not allowed 

Nice looking dog.  Like the name. How’s Pete like the cold? 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice looking dog.  Like the name. How’s Pete like the cold? 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s ok until about -2O but he has a doggy door to get into the garage 

You guys gonna fuck?

• Haha 2

We don't have any pets, but man it's getting more and more difficult fighting both of my daughters with their constant begging for a dog.  I love labs ... would like to own one, honestly ... but I just can't get over the idea of, we spend a fair share of time on the road during weekends and I hate the thought of asking others to watch the dog.  My oldest daughter is in college, so she's not around and the younger one is the reason we're on the road from mid December to mid May (club volleyball).  And even when it makes sense to bring a dog with us when we're camping, I really enjoy relaxing ... two of my buddies have dogs, and they turn into work.

Love 'em to death, but just can't quite pull the trigger on owning one yet.  I look at them like people talk about grand kids ... spoil 'em to beat hell when I'm around them, but happy to send them home with their parents :lol2:

• Like 1