Check your account email address ×

The Wall

so u think open borders are just fine

this is from the AP

WASHINGTON — The head of Homeland Security says arrests of people entering the United States illegally across the Mexican border plummeted last month. That's a signal that fewer people are trying to sneak into the U.S.

John Kelly says in written testimony submitted to a Senate panel that fewer than 12,500 people were caught crossing the border last month. That compares with more than 43,000 who were detained in December. It's the lowest monthly figure in at least 17 years.

so if 12500 is the lowest people captured in 17 yrs . u know over 1/2 as many make it over .

so lets do some math that u can attempt to justify for us all

X    12

=150000 people a yr ok great no wall needed we can handle the load of illegal alien's ?

then lets take 150000

X    17 yr low

=2550000 illegal aliens

please enlighten all us non enlightened   Neanderthals  how this is expectable?

and we know they catch way less than 1/2

now lets take Decembers numbers by 17 yrs

we get 8772000 illegal aliens and we know dam well the last 8 the numbers were much much higher because they were all banking on the chance of getting a green card with a immigration reform bill.

Again tell us how any of this is ok with u?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why are drops in border crossings under trump awesome, but when they dropped under obama they were "fake"? :dunno:

I have no idea...   :lol:  Did they drop under Obama because if his policies or because of our economy?

I see you are back posting in the evening again.  That pup learning it's way now?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no idea...   :lol:  Did they drop under Obama because if his policies or because of our economy?

I see you are back posting in the evening again.  That pup learning it's way now?

yeah the little fucker swallowed some stuffed animal limbs and had to be hospitalized. he managed to poop them out after he was admitted so no surgery, but still a hefty bill.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why are drops in border crossings under trump awesome, but when they dropped under obama they were "fake"? :dunno:

when was this? the the ap story it says this

John Kelly says in written testimony submitted to a Senate panel that fewer than 12,500 people were caught crossing the border last month. That compares with more than 43,000 who were detained in December. It's the lowest monthly figure in at least 17 years.

comment?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I know you have me on ignore MC.....but I gotta say, you are getting better and better at these.  We should have a whole forum dedicated for your threads alone.

BRAVO! :lol:

Image result for clapping gif

If he has you on ignore I can fix that.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah the little fucker swallowed some stuffed animal limbs and had to be hospitalized. he managed to poop them out after he was admitted so no surgery, but still a hefty bill.

yeah that shit can cost big bucks . the Bernese across the street just had to get a pr of shorts removed  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The damn vet's can put a guy into the poor house. It cost me three hundred bucks to have four quills pulled out of my dog's face. I got most of them out myself but she turned into cujo on me so I had to take her to the vet.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Eminent domain... I've seen it alot around here with the expansion of tollways and for the 3rd airport. The govt always wins. 

I really don't mind  for roads bridges dams fences . and from what I have seen most do not do to bad

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gotta watch that shit.  My parents lost a pup when it ate some socks and they didn't realize it til it was too late. Sad.  I almost lost my first boy when the moron swallowed the knotted end of a chew bone.  IDIOT!  Glad your pup is better.

Oh, you're still a liberal fuck-face!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gotta watch that shit.  My parents lost a pup when it ate some socks and they didn't realize it til it was too late. Sad.  I almost lost my first boy when the moron swallowed the knotted end of a chew bone.  IDIOT!  Glad your pup is better.

Oh, you're still a liberal fuck-face!

My huskie/Lab mix spent an hour pooping out a shop rag when she was a pup,  I didn't quite know  what was going on until she was done because she liked chasing her tail when she was a puppy 

My polar bear cub scares me.  He can swallow just about everything whole so I have to feed him carefully with smaller bites.  Fucker put down a whole flank steak in one chew last summer then hacked for 10 minutes before throwing it all up in the living room.  Fuck!  I thought I was gonna have to reach in and get it!  Scared the shit out of me.  The big dumb oaf!  Thinks he's a wild animal or something.  Took my little husky 30 minutes as she savored every bite of hers. :lol:

This happened in Manitoba. Ndp government stole land from the whites for a power line because the Indians are too hard to deal with. Peeps from libtards: zero