Check your account email address ×

FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just like you and the liberals false gloating about Hilliary and her landslide victory 

wire to wire

Vegas odds makers

land slide victory

trump and the GOP have no chance

all priceless

Just now, spin_dry said:

this shit with trump and the russians is big. when the hammer falls that piece of shit will have no where to run. i'll laugh. 

It's over dude.  Move on.  

Now Susan Liar Rice...focus on that cuz....HOLEEEE SHIIIIIT!

Gross.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well it wasn't covered up it was because of a internet video every one knows that

Everyone knows about it and knew about it right after. Not sure how it was covered up...

I find the current line of excuses currently peddled by Rice to be interesting. Her basic premise is that she did not "leak" the unmasked information but she did request the unmasking. So that really means that she shared the information inside the upper staff of the WH and one of them leaked. I find it interesting that some of congressmans Schiff's vitriol has subsided now that he has been shown the same info as Nunez. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find the current line of excuses currently peddled by Rice to be interesting. Her basic premise is that she did not "leak" the unmasked information but she did request the unmasking. So that really means that she shared the information inside the upper staff of the WH and one of them leaked. I find it interesting that some of congressmans Schiff's vitriol has subsided now that he has been shown the same info as Nunez. 

He's just getting his ducks in a row... (Schiff)

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, oleroule said:

will the fbi investigate the russian interference in the 2012 election?

or the 2008 election?

or the 2004 election?

or any of the other elections the russkies have tried to influence?

We hack them, they hack us.   We fuck with their elections they fuck with ours.  I'd bet good money Evelyn Farkas was fucking with Russian elections when she was with the Obama admin.  

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Makes me sick to see Americans here supporting Putins Russia. Hes a fuckin killer supporting Assad killing his own fuckin people.

You assholes are no better

Then go throw up if you are so sick.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Then go throw up if you are so sick.

Sounds like he just wants to go to war. He has no kids so no worries of them being sent off to die. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like he just wants to go to war. He has no kids so no worries of them being sent off to die. 

Yeah it's a fucked up postion to take....hell the old Jap hater probably would like to see an invasion there as well...weird. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Makes me sick to see Americans here supporting Putins Russia. Hes a fuckin killer supporting Assad killing his own fuckin people.

who here is supporting russia?

btw, can you post an actual piece of evidence russia influenced the election?

If there was anything at all in the way of evidence its so fucking obvious to anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells that it would have already been leaked :guzzle: FAKENEWSFRAUDMAINECUNT is an ultra hack liar 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just where are we doing that?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

my hope the leaker is jarrett.

the cunt needs to hang.

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

my hope the leaker is jarrett.

the cunt needs to hang.

Somebody will "hang" for sure.  What I want to know is why was RIce perusing these files in the first place?  There is only one reason she would be..and it is political.  Felony.