Check your account email address ×

Trump November 15th Announcement

Trump 11/15/22  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Trump is going to run for POTUS in 2024 as a...

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

😂 no I was referring to Trump . He’s not terrible if he just reads the words he’s been given 

With Trump there is a dividing line between his antics and his policy.  If you just went over his policy he was coherent and effective but his Twitter side leaves much to be desired.  He ran the PT Barnum presidency as all press was good for him with no thought of the office of president as an institution.  But hey Obama threw reporters in jail and ran an under ground hit squad against his detractors by using the different levers of government. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I never watched a single show of CNN or MSNBC and very rarely would I watch a full show of FOX.  I would cherry pick snippits on YouTube but only as long as i needed to catch the jist of their take on the days events. Mostly I read which does not guarantee freedom from Bias but it helps.

wH0 diD y0u v0+e f0uR? :crazy:

9 minutes ago, Turf said:

I believe he had a republican controlled house and Senate.

and... the tech bubble, NAFTA and the eventual exodus to China and Asia by American corporations, namely Walmart. 

;)

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wH0 diD y0u v0+e f0uR? :crazy:

and... the tech bubble, NAFTA and the eventual exodus to China and Asia by American corporations, namely Walmart. 

;)

Self preservation is a fine motive for voting and to that end when it comes to Trump my choices were Hillary or Biden and both of those choices were bad for me. Hilary is the most dishonest politician of our time and like I had surmised Biden would screw up just about everything he comes in contact with.  Last year heating oil was $2.50 and today it is just shy of six bucks not exactly a great way of taking care of the common man if you ask me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Self preservation is a fine motive for voting and to that end when it comes to Trump my choices were Hillary or Biden and both of those choices were bad for me. Hilary is the most dishonest politician of our time and like I had surmised Biden would screw up just about everything he comes in contact with.  Last year heating oil was $2.50 and today it is just shy of six bucks not exactly a great way of taking care of the common man if you ask me.

we're not far apart you and I

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yup pretty much .......Trump was supposedly the answer to Hillary and Biden ...yet in the end he didn't deliver :dunno:

Now hes a vaccine obsessed retard who is all big talk no action . 

Trump delivered on the day he beat Hillary.  Add in a good economy and sensible border policy.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's back baby.....this is gonna be a lot of fun:thumbsup::peace::bowdown::chatter::usflag:

On 10/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope...Biden has us covered....I admire his unwavering support and dedication. That's what being a strong leader is all about.:thumb:

On 10/16/2022 at 6:54 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

725 million in additional aid.....Bravo Biden....good call....send what is needed to defeat the occupiers.:thumb:

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/10/14/us-sending-725-million-more-in-military-aid-to-ukraine/

On 10/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope....Biden getting a 2nd wind and coming on strong to finish out his term. Im pretty impressed on his recent decisions

On 10/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's great that Biden has vowed unwavering support for Ukraine...wow....he may actually win my vote in 24.

On 10/10/2022 at 8:02 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

On 10/5/2022 at 9:06 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well the FBI and DOJ sure don't....Biden has them in his back pocket.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:45 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....very strong message and deterrent aimed at Putin with all of Nato involved..... I wonder if Biden was the brainstorm behind this fabulous decision.?

604B35DF-1AA5-4244-99D9-7FD116A90CA1.jpeg

• Haha 1