Check your account email address ×

Trump November 15th Announcement

Trump 11/15/22  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Trump is going to run for POTUS in 2024 as a...

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's only a loss when the media tells you it's a loss.....Pelosi  handing over the gavel is a win by any definition. 

Absolutely.  If the only positive outcome of this election is fucking stinklosi having to stand down that's a massive victory. 

It's obvious the dumbocrats are going to focus yet again on trump to make sure their shit for brains base stays happy and contented.  

This election was all about abortion rights and free taxpayer money for college students in debt but instead lets make it about trump.

Since trump is running again all he will need to do to win those sides over is tell them he is running on a platform of free abortions for everyone and complete debt forgiveness for college students.  Then, once elected do exactly what the dumbocrats do - Fucking nothing..... 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're saying the Big Red Wave was a success then?

Even more bigly red wave in two years. This mid term proves it and shits only gonna get better from here on out with Trump announcing in front of 43 people chanting "USA USA USA"

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's only a loss when the media tells you it's a loss.....Pelosi  handing over the gavel is a win by any definition. 

I'll agree. But that almost didn't happen and Trump plays a big part in that.

34 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Absolutely.  If the only positive outcome of this election is fucking stinklosi having to stand down that's a massive victory. 

It's obvious the dumbocrats are going to focus yet again on trump to make sure their shit for brains base stays happy and contented.  

This election was all about abortion rights and free taxpayer money for college students in debt but instead lets make it about trump.

Since trump is running again all he will need to do to win those sides over is tell them he is running on a platform of free abortions for everyone and complete debt forgiveness for college students.  Then, once elected do exactly what the dumbocrats do - Fucking nothing..... 

Never happen.

He can't control himself and that will lead to his demise once again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Trump could teach the millennials how to file for bankruptcy 💡 

I sm fucking thrilled 

From thus point on there will be so many torn media outlets 

What do we do he is talking about the millions of iligals 

He is talking about the dnc money laundering 

Every day will be endless soundbite of how fucked up of a job Joe is doing and they can't help but to play it . I get what there narrative will be but that will only play to the papers crew 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I sm fucking thrilled 

Every day will be endless soundbite of how fucked up of a job Joe is doing and they can't help but to play it . I get what there narrative will be but that will only play to the papers crew 

Jesus your out there.

• Haha 1

It's funny we have a thread about R's having enough of Trump and there is quite a few of them. They want him gone from their party.Yet when Trump announces he is running others feel he will win and fix the world. How is he going to win when his own party isn't supporting him??Lot's of R's don't want him anymore. It will be an easy win for the dems.

Just now, HSR said:

It's funny we have a thread about R's having enough of Trump and there is quite a few of them. They want him gone from their party.Yet when Trump announces he is running others feel he will win and fix the world. How is he going to win when his own party isn't supporting him??Lot's of R's don't want him anymore. It will be an easy win for the dems.

FFS his security team had to lock the doors to keep people from leaving his rambling blathering announcement speech.😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Blindfold Darkness GIF - Blindfold Darkness Cant See - Discover & Share GIFs

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I sm fucking thrilled 

what if Joe decides not to run?  two years of campaigning against a guy that should be looking into an assisted living facility, down the drain?

then, what if DeSantis would beat him in the primaries?  will Wendy whiner claim fraud and rigged again? 

this of course is all pending what happens with two DOJ issues and in Georgia.

he can't anoint himself president.  ;)

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

there's party, and Trump 

some here only care about the latter 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS his security team had to lock the doors to keep people from leaving his rambling blathering announcement speech.😂

LOCK THEM IN!!!

LOCK THEM IN!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what if Joe decides not to run?  two years of campaigning against a guy that should be looking into an assisted living facility, down the drain?

Dose not matter if Joe runs or not . This starts now 

You think Trump is going to hold off calling out old Joe's administration policy and actions until old Joe is told to go out and only read what is on the card they hand him ?

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dose not matter if Joe runs or not . This starts now 

You think Trump is going to hold off calling out old Joe's administration policy and actions until old Joe is told to go out and only read what is on the card they hand him ?

why are you so angry? 

Most the shit Donny said last night on the economic side... wrong, bigly wrong, but that's what his meat puppets want to hear.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I sm fucking thrilled 

Well...let's see a primary runoff. I blame mostly the media for much of Trumps division even among his own  party. 

If DeSantis can beat him and truly is what the party wants....I'm all in. He has proven to be a great leader in FL. And would likely be a great leader for this country. I see a lot of Trump in him which I consider a good thing.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why are you so angry? 

Most the shit Donny said last night on the economic side... wrong, bigly wrong, but that's what his meat puppets want to hear.

Angry. Not really disappointed yep 

Do I really need to list why? You can't see it for your self ? 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

How is he going to win when his own party isn't supporting him??Lot's of R's don't want him anymore. 

His own fucking party has never supported him and does not like him because he is the anti-politician.  That is also exactly why you see all of the hostility here and everywhere else because he says things that hurt sensitive people's feelings.

Despite of all this he still won in 16' and he still hates the fucking establishment which has since done everything they can to get politics back to normal in DC which is all about fucking over the average American citizen.

• Like 1