Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake is winding up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You haven’t heard? She’s gonna win and both the House and Senate will be red

Outstanding votes will mainly be hers and yes it is possible to take senate as well...may come down to Hersch winning runoff

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Outstanding votes will mainly be hers and yes it is possible to take senate as well...may come down to Hersch winning runoff

Hopefully they win some of it for balance

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait.  I thought being associated with Trump was kryptonite?!?!  And Sarah Huckabee too.    :dunno: 

Sarah Huckabee. Red state, red candidate, red family name. :dunno:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sarah Huckabee. Red state, red candidate, red family name. :dunno:

Excuses excuses.  I keep hearing that this election was a referendum against Trump.  It wasn't imo.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Excuses excuses.  I keep hearing that this election was a referendum against Trump.  It wasn't imo.  

You're a Trumper. Of course you wouldn't.  Go bang your head on your desk for 15 minutes or so, and maybe you'll knock some sense into yourself.

53 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're a Trumper. Of course you wouldn't.  Go bang your head on your desk for 15 minutes or so, and maybe you'll knock some sense into yourself.

I think a more suitable solution would be for you to go play in traffic.  When I logged off last night, Kari Lake was highly favored to win.  Not sure what you're spiking the football over.  BTW, Maricopa county is a fucking joke.  Everyone should be disgusted and demand that they get their election shit together.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think a more suitable solution would be for you to go play in traffic.  When I logged off last night, Kari Lake was highly favored to win.  Not sure what you're spiking the football over.  BTW, Maricopa county is a fucking joke.  Everyone should be disgusted and demand that they get their election shit together.

Who's spiking the ball? The mid terms should've been a cake walk for the Republicans.  Instead because of Trump and the lack of a message from Republicans here we are.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Favored by whom?  I don't see a path for her to win.  The remaining ballots to be counted are the ballots that people requested early but brought to the polling places on election day.  Early requested ballots favor the Dems 60:40.  It ain't gonna happen.

And this is totally a referendum on Trumpism.  Candidates he blasted cruised.  Candidates he supported/endorsed went down in flames.

The reason Lake/Hobbs is even close at all is because of Lake's embrace of Trumpism.  If she would have dropped that nonsense after the primary, she'd have won by 5 points by now.  I'm not sure you realize just how many people HATE Trump with the fire of a thousand suns down here.  When he pissed on McCain's grave, he lost the AZ swing voter 40yo+ for life.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Favored by whom?  I don't see a path for her to win.  The remaining ballots to be counted are the ballots that people requested early but brought to the polling places on election day.  Early requested ballots favor the Dems 60:40.  It ain't gonna happen.

And this is totally a referendum on Trumpism.  Candidates he blasted cruised.  Candidates he supported/endorsed went down in flames.

The reason Lake/Hobbs is even close at all is because of Lake's embrace of Trumpism.  If she would have dropped that nonsense after the primary, she'd have won by 5 points by now.  I'm not sure you realize just how many people HATE Trump with the fire of a thousand suns down here.  When he pissed on McCain's grave, he lost the AZ swing voter 40yo+ for life.

Alot of Trumpers like Driftbusta have totally lost touch with reality. You would think these mid term results would knock some sense into them, but unfortunately it's not.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s another trumper cunt that has zero respect for democracy and the will of the people. Like trump, it’s all about her. 

appears the sane people of Arizona have rejected her

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Who's spiking the ball? The mid terms should've been a cake walk for the Republicans.  Instead because of Trump and the lack of a message from Republicans here we are.

I couldn't agree more however Americans that voted blue just because they hate Trump really just fucked themselves because ain't nothing gonna change...in fact things are getting worse pretty regularly. When are the feds going to raise the interest rates again?