Check your account email address ×

An honest question

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But if he does you'll be right here trying to polish every turd decision he might make.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nope...didn't his first time. :bc:

You either have to denounce trump on a daily basis, or you are a trump cultist.

The passive aggressive nature of liberals is why we are so divided as a country.  They really hate trump, but even if someone other than trump runs, I can guarantee they will be just as butthurt if that candidate wins.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You either have to denounce trump on a daily basis, or you are a trump cultist.

The passive aggressive nature of liberals is why we are so divided as a country.  They really hate trump, but even if someone other than trump runs, I can guarantee they will be just as butthurt if that candidate wins.

No you don't but you should show near the same contempt for the greatest spender in our lifetime as you did his predecessor, you know on things like the auto bailout compared to the farmer bailout. 

The country is so divided because people like you believe every lie your orange god spews.

On 11/9/2022 at 3:57 PM, HSR said:

100% agreed :bc:. It would be cool if someone in the US ran on a MYOB platform.

I’d go a step further and just dissolve the federal govt completely. Just be a bunch of independent states that has no business interfering with other countries. Right now we’re too big and bloated and corrupt to do anything right.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No you don't but you should show near the same contempt for the greatest spender in our lifetime as you did his predecessor, you know on things like the auto bailout compared to the farmer bailout. 

The country is so divided because people like you believe every lie your orange god spews.

Why should we hold contempt for a guy who's platform we agree with, even if the messenger doesnt' meet your approval?  This spending horseshit sound byte does not carry water if you are being honest.  Reforming the tax code to put money into Joe 6 packs pocket stimulated the economy and the market soared.  Then voila, Faucis predictions 3 years earlier came true (weird?), we get a world wide pandemic that first he tells us "nothing to see here", "masks aren't needed", etc., and then the whole fucking world shuts down.  He had no choice but to keep spending so businesses could pay their employees, etc..  Next thing we know the Dems will be blaming him for the pandemic.  And as if Biden is a frugal spender. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Per the thread title ... being better off, and why voting blue?  Because the people who voted blue are one of two things:

1)  Sheep who fall for the bullshit ads

2)  People who are so anti-Trump, they see a red candidate on the ballot and their TDS meter goes off the chart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Per the thread title ... being better off, and why voting blue?  Because the people who voted blue are one of two things:

1)  Sheep who fall for the bullshit ads

2)  People who are so anti-Trump, they see a red candidate on the ballot and their TDS meter goes off the chart

Just the way they talk and act.... it's like they are worried about who will be Prom king or not...

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 1:34 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

I voted some Blue, some Yellow, and some Red.  I personally am doing much better financially than a couple years ago.  Income is up, as are prices, however the costs of goods and services doesn’t eclipse increased income.

Neal

I guarantee there are not many like you but congrats. Wish I could say the same thing. 

On 11/9/2022 at 2:23 PM, akvanden said:

This

"U.S. oil output climbed to nearly 12 million barrels per day (bpd) in August, government figures showed on Monday, the highest since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic"

Ooh, edgy. But still just a partial answer. I see the correct answer came out anyway. 

On 11/9/2022 at 2:54 PM, BOHICA said:

I don’t let or am at all dependent on which party controls the government.  If you are so dependent on the government and who controls it I feel sorry for you.  

You are messing up in life if you aren’t better off as the years progress.

Really? I received my same compensation increase at work, my bonus was double its usual number last year, the wife got a $4/hr raise right at the end of 2021, our spending hasn’t increased but thanks to cost of living increases, and stock market actions, we are certainly not better than we were at this time last year. I’d say we are just below even if anything.  

On 11/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, 1jkw said:

It was measured that we exported more than we imported, that made us a net exporter, but it doesn't mean we could supply the entire world demand.  

The US now the largest exporter of LNG now also, it wasn't before.

We need to supply the entire world fossils fuels but I’m guessing you don’t want to go to war anywhere in the world to help these countries if needed? 

On 11/9/2022 at 3:31 PM, akvanden said:

Yes, and it’s been steadily climbing ever since. In your opinion, it should be climbing faster? Fine by me.

Oil prices are not worth 3-4% of inflation though.

I’ll bet you money that if fuel prices drop even $2/gal the economy would make a major rebound and take inflation along with it to a decent degree. 

On 11/9/2022 at 3:54 PM, akvanden said:

No shit? Wars aren’t helpful with inflation? You really do know how inflation works, tell us some more.

I bet the feeling of this “war” would be a whole lot less if this country wasn’t draining its SOR to try and bring fuel prices down. 

22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao exactly what part do you see as heading in the right direction and why .

He’s not going to tell you. He’s only saying that shit to get a response. How many times are you guys going to feed into this fucking quack? 

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But if he does you'll be right here trying to polish every turd decision he might make.

This is a large part of a YOU problem. Along with people like you who just can’t seem to let shit go. Move the fuck on already. People never voted him in for his personality. They voted him in for what he said he stood for. I will never defend him or his actions but you fuckers constantly going after him are certainly not helping a god damn thing. Most of this country is a flowing cesspool of the worst ideas known to man all because quacks Iike yourself so venomously hate the “orange god”. 

Which btw, how’s that raid on his house going? Or your precious J6 bullshit? Talk about wasting time and money. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll bet you money that if fuel prices drop even $2/gal the economy would make a major rebound and take inflation along with it to a decent degree. 

This is a large part of a YOU problem. Along with people like you who just can’t seem to let shit go. Move the fuck on already. People never voted him in for his personality. They voted him in for what he said he stood for. I will never defend him or his actions but you fuckers constantly going after him are certainly not helping a god damn thing. Most of this country is a flowing cesspool of the worst ideas known to man all because quacks Iike yourself so venomously hate the “orange god”. 

Which btw, how’s that raid on his house going? Or your precious J6 bullshit? Talk about wasting time and money. 

Yep, 100% if fuel prices dropped 2 dollars a gallon, everything would turn around.  But the problem is that the current admin, is doing everything to push it up 2 more dollars a gallon.

On 11/9/2022 at 9:48 AM, Catman800 said:

For those of you who vote blue, do you honestly feel you are better off today then you were two years ago? I don't want to hear a bunch of TDS bullshit. If you think you are better off in terms of the economy, etc. let's hear why. I'm not trying to start an insult fest but want to hear honest answers.

It's pure tribalism...who could possibly think Fetterman was the better choice for our country even if Oz is a carpet bagging fuck.

How could MN and Wisconsin keep their lock down artists in power?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Dude the exact same thing could be said about many on here who are ONLY critical of Trump but NEVER the other side.   Pretty sure you fall into that category.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just look at what these fucking TDS idiots post.  I mean the day after the election and they focus on what trump is saying.  Going so far as even posting about trump and desantis and pushing any sort of divide between those 2.  It's funny how they all fall for it.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's pure tribalism...who could possibly think Fetterman was the better choice for our country even if Oz is a carpet bagging fuck.

"Govern me harder, Daddy!"

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Pennsylvania should be the final nail in the coffin for people to realize enough is enough.  Hillary vs. Trump and Trump vs. Biden was bad enough, but Fetterman vs. Oz and the concept of "These are the best 2 candidates to choose from" .... just plain stupidity.  We're at a point right now where party affiliation needs to be removed, and people run based on what they propose to accomplish (and how they will doit) vs. blaming the other person for whatever.  Stop the unlimited campaign funding and make these people foot the bill for themselves.

I'm with Ben ... we need a fucking asteroid to just hit us and be done with it all.  I feel sorry for my kids, and what they're going to have to endure.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pennsylvania should be the final nail in the coffin for people to realize enough is enough.  Hillary vs. Trump and Trump vs. Biden was bad enough, but Fetterman vs. Oz and the concept of "These are the best 2 candidates to choose from" .... just plain stupidity.  We're at a point right now where party affiliation needs to be removed, and people run based on what they propose to accomplish (and how they will doit) vs. blaming the other person for whatever.  Stop the unlimited campaign funding and make these people foot the bill for themselves.

I'm with Ben ... we need a fucking asteroid to just hit us and be done with it all.  I feel sorry for my kids, and what they're going to have to endure.

The only problem with that is what we saw in the last 2 elections .... Democrats running on republican ideals then governing like leftists. 

Take Ryan from Ohio...listening to that guy you would have thought he was republican, luckily he had a record to review. 

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Really? I received my same compensation increase at work, my bonus was double its usual number last year, the wife got a $4/hr raise right at the end of 2021, our spending hasn’t increased but thanks to cost of living increases, and stock market actions, we are certainly not better than we were at this time last year. I’d say we are just below even if anything.  

My household is substantially better vs last year or any previous year.  Just a bunch of right moves

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The only problem with that is what we saw in the last 2 elections .... Democrats running on republican ideals then governing like leftists. 

Take Ryan from Ohio...listening to that guy you would have thought he was republican, luckily he had a record to review. 

That is exactly what Jesse Mandela Barnes was doing in Wisconsin.  Saying he was going to bring manufacturing back, bringing jobs back and lowering taxes and stopping inflation.  Luckily the voters saw through his bullshit.  But damn, running on republican ideals to win???? 

48 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You can go right ahead and add Michigan to that mix. Not only did all three of our proposals pass, the idiots in this state kept Whitmer, her AG and her SOS. All of which banned together to keep Michigan in the hole for years during the Covid bullshit. Just to name a few things they’ve done. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My household is substantially better vs last year or any previous year.  Just a bunch of right moves

Again, good for you. I’m pretty sure that 99% of America cannot share your celebration. So take your high horse bullshit and shove it where the sun don’t shine. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You can go right ahead and add Michigan to that mix. Not only did all three of our proposals pass, the idiots in this state kept Whitmer, her AG and her SOS. All of which banned together to keep Michigan in the hole for years during the Covid bullshit. Just to name a few things they’ve done. 

Again, good for you. I’m pretty sure that 99% of America cannot share your celebration. So take your high horse bullshit and shove it where the sun don’t shine. 

America has a tendency to do shit wrong…. 99%….  I think you figures are off

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

America has a tendency to do shit wrong…. 99%….  I think you figures are off

How about this ... "the majority of Americans cannot celebrate your celebration"??  That's a pretty legit statement.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He is full of shit....everyone's 401k is in the shitter.

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Other than wasting money on eco friendly things, what other moves were right?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Dude the exact same thing could be said about many on here who are ONLY critical of Trump but NEVER the other side.   Pretty sure you fall into that category.  :bc:

You show me one post where I have praised Biden, or any other president the way the majority fall all over themselves over their orange god.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than wasting money on eco friendly things, what other moves were right?

Refinancing the house 2 years ago,  when replacing vehicles replacing them with more efficient ones lowering operating costs, making my own fuel for vehicles, wife taking a different job with more pay, belonging to a labor union.  Kids have moved on and got there careers going. 

over the last 2 years many Americans have paid off their homes, Retired, work from home, many have bought second homes, markets and 401’s are still up from 2 years ago, many recreational toys bought, SS raises are huge.  Many have made profits on real estate on flips.

how many here have bought new to them sleds, new to them vehicles, new to them recreational toys, new to them properties and so on and so forth?

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Refinancing the house 2 years ago,  when replacing vehicles replacing them with more efficient ones lowering operating costs, making my own fuel for vehicles, wife taking a different job with more pay, belonging to a labor union.  Kids have moved on and got there careers going. 

over the last 2 years many Americans have paid off their homes, Retired, work from home, many have bought second homes, markets and 401’s are still up from 2 years ago, many recreational toys bought, SS raises are huge.  Many have made profits on real estate on flips.

how many here have bought new to them sleds, new to them vehicles, new to them recreational toys, new to them properties and so on and so forth?

So your wife making more money is the only right move I see there and it wasn't your move.

Buying rec items are usually financed as are properties and so forth.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why should we hold contempt for a guy who's platform we agree with, even if the messenger doesnt' meet your approval?  This spending horseshit sound byte does not carry water if you are being honest.  Reforming the tax code to put money into Joe 6 packs pocket stimulated the economy and the market soared.  Then voila, Faucis predictions 3 years earlier came true (weird?), we get a world wide pandemic that first he tells us "nothing to see here", "masks aren't needed", etc., and then the whole fucking world shuts down.  He had no choice but to keep spending so businesses could pay their employees, etc..  Next thing we know the Dems will be blaming him for the pandemic.  And as if Biden is a frugal spender. 

Reforming the tax code would have helped if the tariffs didn't eat up the gains.   

We had a worldwide economic shut down and you and others here cried like bitches about 850 billion in stimulus spending, but make light of 3 trillion in spending in 1 year and 4.1 trillion in total debt in the same yea,r and a 3 trillion -dollar deficit. No Biden is not a frugal spender, anyone who says he is, is full of shit.