Check your account email address ×

An honest question

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's not big into self awareness.

You got :owned: on this whole "nobody knows you":lol: as for the bold :lol2:

00A7BC5F-33AA-41C2-92CA-CB2F9151507D.jpeg

Irony must be your middle name given you seem to be the guy who started in with the chest puffing.  I still don't know you from Adam, and I find your behavior kind of creepy and stalkerish.  Then again, thats what caught my attention about you in the first place, you following Badger around......I see you finally posted a picture of yourself though....

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why don't you move on?

Hey he dragged my name into this thread I'm just responding.  You a little slow on the uptake?  :lol:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Irony must be your middle name given you seem to be the guy who started in with the chest puffing.  I still don't know you from Adam, and I find your behavior kind of creepy and stalkerish.  Then again, thats what caught my attention about you in the first place, you following Badger around......I see you finally posted a picture of yourself though....

giphy.gif

Hey he dragged my name into this thread I'm just responding.  You a little slow on the uptake?  :lol:   

Now I know why they say this to you.

Always the victim.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

If you would like me to provide you with the 3 threads where you come peacocking out of nowhere to engage me I can,I just thought you've been owned enough for one morning.Let me know though because  I will show the class. Driftbadger :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well its a good thing I don't give a shit what "they" think.  You're dismissed now Stephanie.

If you didn't care you wouldn't reply with a short story everytime.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Now how would it look if the member who has been here the longest took such an infantile suggestion?

Run along son, you bother me.

I'm sure nobody will lose any sleep over it.

77160507-D29C-4CA0-B0C2-7955BF0D3220.jpeg

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Every time. *

33E60E3B-2FA2-4E81-B70B-6C444048D385.jpeg

On 11/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, 1jkw said:

Nope anything the orange god does or did is fine by the cult.

He also wanted to fill them up when gas was at a low. But guess who stood in the way ? But yeah i get it he said grab her by the pussy 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

He also wanted to fill them up when gas was at a low. But guess who stood in the way ? But yeah i get it he said grab her by the pussy 

Who did he want to buy the oil from?

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He wanted to by from small to mid size US producers . I know this makes you sad but it is what iT Is 

No, if he did that I would have been very happy. Ever here of Saudi Arabia?