Check your account email address ×

Russia is poised to win the war. Who’s to blame for all this?

Rod

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup .....and they are all being proven wrong. And 4 sham elections too, that you think are legit:lol:

You are in serious contention for the dumbest member on this site. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh bullshit.....I ain't watching that crap. Ukraine should have never given up their Nukes....huge mistake.   Yeah Russia held back :violin:and now Putin is embarassed and humiliated

Didn't we get them to give up their nukes :lol:

He didn't hit infastructure until recently. Clue in son...

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? You cant even watch a video to get an opposing view? Who cares if its not what you think the Guy makes great points about 2014 and the EU's role in this. 

Ignorance at its finest. Typical Boomer 

X2

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

No professional military person thought there was a snowballs chance in hell of the ukranians beating the Russians. 

And the whole time we were told they were whooping the Russians back to Moscow, the Russians occupied and held elections in 4 regions of the country. Now who has been smoking the fake news.

The really bad news is still yet to come. 

Thpin recently said the Ukes were now going to go into Russia & take that over ... :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently Putin ended his call up for cannon fodder. Crash test dummies for the battle of Kherson. Human sandbags. :lol: 

Didn’t Americans have a draft in war times?

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently Putin ended his call up for cannon fodder. Crash test dummies for the battle of Kherson. Human sandbags. :lol: 

They already filled their quota 2 weeks early. All of Ukraine is about to become Russia again. 

Putin called zelensky (thru a mediary) and asked him to please negotiate before the entire country gets wrecked. Zelensky declined. I wonder what false flags NATO has planned. Either way Ukraine is going to be a wasteland when this is over. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

They already filled their quota 2 weeks early. All of Ukraine is about to become Russia again. 

Well, that has been Putins dream from the beginning....as well.as the Baltics.  He will be stopped...we are helping with another $275 million....I am totally on board with Biden on this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Putin called zelensky (thru a mediary) and asked him to please negotiate before the entire country gets wrecked. Zelensky declined. I wonder what false flags NATO has planned. Either way Ukraine is going to be a wasteland when this is over. 

Negotiate...:lol:

Not a chance....The death count for Russian troops will require a new mobilization.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, that has been Putins dream from the beginning....as well.as the Baltics.  He will be stopped...we are helping with another $275 million....I am totally on board with Biden on this.

Jesus dude, you really are quite dumb.

The same media is lying to you about covid and climate, but are correct on Ukraine?

:lol:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are in serious contention for the dumbest member on this site. 

And that's saying something because there's no shortage of dummies here 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

3CF1CEA8-74F0-4A21-A79B-6EEDACE4FC10.jpeg

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Holy shit - I didn't know about the Baltics!  We should go all in for the Baltics!!! 

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same media is lying to you about covid and climate, but are correct on Ukraine?

He skips over those on Yahoo or :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy shit - I didn't know about the Baltics!  We should go all in for the Baltics!!! 

He skips over those on Yahoo or :dunno:

Well, we'd have too, dummy. Baltic is part of Nato. I didn't make the rules up that we would have to defend Nato countries. Things really would have gotten ugly. ....But thankfully Russia has been reduced to nothing basically and will take decades before they try and pull these shenanigans again.  Good deal for all involved:thumb:

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, we'd have too, dummy. Baltic is part of Nato. I didn't make the rules up that we would have to defend Nato countries. Things really would have gotten ugly. ....But thankfully Russia has been reduced to nothing basically and will take decades before they try and pull these shenanigans again.  Good deal for all involved:thumb:

What news channels are you watching to make this statement?

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1c75da65a2.gif.81df6aadc0e79cca315ea11867d7f75a.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's painful to read such jibberish