Check your account email address ×

The intruder shouted “where is Nancy?” before the attack, according to a source briefed on the attack.

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

This really isn't a mental health issue. It's about combat and the proper weapon choice. Bhen is tall and lean. The sledge doesn't fit his physicality. He'd be better served with the lightweight ballpeen with a rubber grip. His longer reach means that he could be trained to have a nice *snap* and the end of his swing. The lightweight hammer would produce a bone crushing, force multiplier effect.  

Get some mental help. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Get some mental help. 

A couple old play girl magazines, bottle of jergens and a fancy wank in the back of his van and he will be better for a few hours 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet the morons keep going back to the same source.

image.thumb.png.55a232ead16894d16e745fad2dbb83e5.png

The old echo chamber :lol: 

as long as one site writes it, they’ll all put the same headline that all links back to the one single source 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm quite happy with where things are at. Any struggle  would be yours to deal with. 

I see your struggle. You try way to hard. 

A whole paragraph about assault with a ball peen hammer.   What a intellectual. We are all impressed. :yahoo:

34 minutes ago, ACE said:

Kinky rough fag sex gone too far 

So it was a wellness check and some unknown person let the cops in.

Sounds like a gay orgy.

No 911 call and no Maga villain.

Poor sheep got gut hooked again two weeks before an election.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This really isn't a mental health issue. It's about combat and the proper weapon choice. Bhen is tall and lean. The sledge doesn't fit his physicality. He'd be better served with the lightweight ballpeen with a rubber grip. His longer reach means that he could be trained to have a nice *snap* and the end of his swing. The lightweight hammer would produce a bone crushing, force multiplier effect.  

That's actually a great assessment.  I was thinking also the tall lanky stature of Bhen would be incapable of properly applying the 2 lb sledge with adequate force.

Good job!:smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Snake said:

It's the same as a kidnapping victim growing to sympathize with their captor....

Smales is the new Patty Hearst..... :sad:

Whatever the reason I’m not down with people getting their head smashed with a hammer…that’s all I said. FFS some of you are so desperate for a “gotcha”…if that kind of thing gets you tingly good for you I guess.🤔😉

And no I’m not a fan of The Pelosis.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? The dude was a left wing nut job 

Just what I thought I heard on the radio driving up and back from Maine.....so you're saying a left wing nut job was attacking the wife of a left wing nut job?  OK I guess.  BTW, didn't Paul Pelosi just wreck someone recently with his Porsche and put them in the hospital?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like a gay orgy.

wing nut alert.jpg

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.3b400590e710ad28931cabd319695abd.png

Yeah I remember Smales was all verklempt about it.... rrrrrrrright  :lol:   Guess I DID miss some shit on my overnight road trip, was flipping  between CNN, FOX and Roadhouse listening to a Jerry Lee Lewis tribute.  Even heard Biden and some other pols laying this at Trumps feet......in some audio clips......and he was nothing more than a dirty left wing hippie.  BTW, actual shirt I am presently wearing....  :lol: 

B38BB4B0-10C9-40D2-B2A4-4ACE7BDD47A9.jpeg.5cabdfe427530bb173512067c20f06dc.jpeg

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like a gay orgy.

Dude I fucking called it , and didnt even look into it or read one fucking article about it :lol:

On 10/28/2022 at 2:28 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

The man who allegedly attacked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid-19 vaccines, the 2020 election and the Jan. 6 attack.

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home. 

Two of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him. 

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California. 

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read. 

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”  

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.  

He also posted content about the “Great Reset” – the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.” 

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-attack/index.html

Gosh... are we missing anyone from Freedom Sledder today? 

@ArcticCrusher... 

:lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You got played fool.

It was no accident they tried to spin it.

But rather than call it out the two Karen's keeps supporting the fake news.

Unfuckingbelievable.

it's a lovely day to go outside and dig that hole to sit in before the frost comes wingnut

falafel-gifalafel-hazfalafel-icanhasfala

do you even go outside or won't nurse ratched let you off the ward?

nurse-ratchet-well-be-serving-kool-aid.g

1 minute ago, toslow said:

I see someone’s got burnt 

I see someone who couldn't win a third grade spelling bee

Going outside now, it's in the 60's and you lunatics can spend the day in here jerking each other off.  :) 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I fucking called it , and didnt even look into it or read one fucking article about it :lol:

Probably didn’t want to pay for the gay sex 

• Like 1