Check your account email address ×

The intruder shouted “where is Nancy?” before the attack, according to a source briefed on the attack.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm not buying this story though.  Pelosis have millions of dollars, private security detail in addition to that afforded Nancy due to her job, electronic security in their home including video surveillance.  Trying to get anywhere close to Nan or Paul is absurdly challenging... yet this jabroni hung out with a hammer waiting to pounce without being detected or stopped?  Seems farfetched.

If it indeed happened, I condemn it as strongly as possible, but something doesn't smell right...

Sorry Matt. Didn't see this post before I posted mine. If I had of I would have agreed and/or added to it.

Regardless, like you, this whole story sounds like a crock of shit. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

Sorry Matt. Didn't see this post before I posted mine. If I had of I would have agreed and/or added to it.

Regardless, like you, this whole story sounds like a crock of shit. 

It very well could be.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Paul Pelosi doesn’t have a cracked skull…it’s all pretend…weird.

He was holding the hammer when the cops arrived, then his guest grabbed it and used it on him.

Dude who gives a shit.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

pretty sure there was at least one thread about it, I probably commented on it

so you, as Canadian think someone seeking out the person who is third in line to the presidency and violently attacking her 82 year old husband is 'acceptable' because you apparently loathe them both? 

dude, you need to take a long look in the mirror or start digging that hole you clearly need to sit in for a while.  

That and 30 yrs of insider trading off of fucked up policy . Wish he would have done a better job and smashed his fucking skull in . May have given others pause with there next vote that they will make piles of cash off of 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was holding the hammer when the cops arrived, then his guest grabbed it and used it on him.

Dude who gives a shit.

:lol:

Apparently you do…you haven’t STFU about it.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You got played.

How so…the dude does have a cracked skull and he doesn’t hold office…that’s the extent of my comments on this topic.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not the point.

Point is surround your self with miserable crooks you get the good$$$ with the bad this time the bad was a hammer .

Side note if the city she calls home on the weekends was not such a lawless liberal  shithole that allowed crazy fucks to shit in the street this prob would not have happened . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Point is surround your self with miserable crooks you get the good$$$ with the bad this time the bad was a hammer .

Side note if the city she calls home on the weekends was not such a lawless liberal  shithole that allowed crazy fucks to shit in the street this prob would not have happened . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

He has made millions of the office his wife holds . 

How many times are you going to repeat yourself?