Check your account email address ×

Twitter. The new right wing echo chamber.

Another day, and another umpteen threads started by the celibate van dweller ... GOP this, Trump that, Nazis, Neocons.  Dude - get out and enjoy retirement and get off the phone/computer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If musk doesn’t keep it clean, advertisers will be heading for the door. Neither side is going to get what they want here. But it’s fun to watch and maybe feed the hysterics. :) 

Gotta agree with you here.  :bc:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, toslow said:

I guess you think you’re smarter than Elon 

For sure He thinks he is smarter.

And MC also thinks only people with the same feelings and politics as Him should be allowed to voice their opinion on the internet. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

For sure He thinks he is smarter.

And MC also thinks only people with the same feelings and politics as Him should be allowed to voice their opinion on the internet. 

Yup, inside every “progressive “ there’s an entitled dictator screaming for power.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Only because pussy haters will leave.  :news:

Neal

If I remember, you were blasting your Twitter handle in you sig for years....

Don't cry... it's very unmanly...

• Haha 1

I always like to good shitshow.:thumbsup:

I remember the time I bought 78 acres up by our lake the year was 1999, so that year we decided to hunt that piece of property so we set up some feed plots and a few stands. Opening morning of deer hunting a gentleman walks up to me and asked me what the hell are you doing here, I said; I bought this piece of property about 8 months ago, he says to me I have been hunting here for 15 years, I said you should have bought it. I still own that piece today with my son and my daughter. 

There is a new owner at Twitter, it's his land now. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I always like to good shitshow.:thumbsup:

I remember the time I bought 78 acres up by our lake the year was 1999, so that year we decided to hunt that piece of property so we set up some feed plots and a few stands. Opening morning of deer hunting a gentleman walks up to me and asked me what the hell are you doing here, I said; I bought this piece of property about 8 months ago, he says to me I have been hunting here for 15 years, I said you should have bought it. I still own that piece today with my son and my daughter. 

There is a new owner at Twitter, it's his land now. :thumbsup:

Had  the same problem with a section of land years ago, my favorite was the XC club asshole that told me I wasn’t allowed to ride a snowmobile there because of “their trail “ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Sad, a lot of people losing their jobs. 

Sad these same bunch of twits tried to push an agenda, now it’s coming full circle

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Karma's a bitch.

Remember that everytime you tell someone here to wake up, call them stupid, morons, sheep over covid and the vax…ect…blah, blah….

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Another day, and another umpteen threads started by the celibate van dweller ... GOP this, Trump that, Nazis, Neocons.  Dude - get out and enjoy retirement and get off the phone/computer.  

Has to be hard to go from lines of court ordered people sitting there having to agree smile and nod at you or go back to jail 

To sitting in a van where people don't have to agree with your bullshit 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1