Check your account email address ×

Twitter. The new right wing echo chamber.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll give GOP’ers a place to be with one another. It’s important to socialize 

Hey Sleeper you know you keep repeating yourself over and over and over right

• Gold Member

I see a bunch of pissed of libs now that they have to share the playground. I hope they are able to come to grips with the fact that they cant ban/cancel people simply because they don't like differing opinions. Free speech is not speech I like and everyone else shut up. Free speech is giving all opinions a voice, even the vile opinions. Hopefully twitter is able to rid itself of the hatred and vitriol but I doubt it.

I see a bunch of people on there dropping N-Bombs trying to be edgy now. I doubt that will last very long, I hope it wont anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I see a bunch of pissed of libs now that they have to share the playground. I hope they are able to come to grips with the fact that they cant ban/cancel people simply because they don't like differing opinions. Free speech is not speech I like and everyone else shut up. Free speech is giving all opinions a voice, even the vile opinions. Hopefully twitter is able to rid itself of the hatred and vitriol but I doubt it.

I see a bunch of people on there dropping N-Bombs trying to be edgy now. I doubt that will last very long, I hope it wont anyway.

If musk doesn’t keep it clean, advertisers will be heading for the door. Neither side is going to get what they want here. But it’s fun to watch and maybe feed the hysterics. :) 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's owned if for a day and here's people already screaming like banshees "Right wing echo chamber!!!!"   :lol: 

And from a weirdo on a sled forum😂 he already started 15 threads today 

• Like 1