Check your account email address ×

2023 Inaugural FreedomSledder ride

45 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.dootalk.com/threads/wisconsin-dootalk-ride-2023-info.1621323/

Be there or be Square!!!

No Ski-Doo's please... thanks!  

@Badger** 

@ckf - we're going to need some stickers!!! :lol:

Why would they pick Antigo? They aways went to Mercer, maybe the Great Northern kicked them out. :lol:If you go show them Bogus swamp. :thumbsup:

74350320_2875720519107177_5878918627373088768_o.jpg

30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What would happen if I showed up on a Cat?

I have never been, but I would think they would kick the shit out of C2C and leave him out in the woods for the wolves.:lol: Racinfarmer they would be cool with you.:thumbsup:

Last time I saw pictures it was a lot of husbands and wives and some mixed in brands. PR pic's were manly Ski-Doo's.

Just kidding C2C. :bc:     

May be a closeup of outdoors

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Why would they pick Antigo? They aways went to Mercer, maybe the Great Northern kicked them out. :lol:If you go show them Bogus swamp. :thumbsup:

If they are in Antigo I will show them a new form of riding called road banging. It’s popular in Merrill. It involves miles of bare pavement following random snowmobile route signs on a trail that does not exist 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have never been, but I would think they would kick the shit out of C2C and leave him out in the woods for the wolves.:lol: Racinfarmer they would be cool with you.:thumbsup:

Last time I saw pictures it was a lot of husbands and wives and some mixed in brands. PR pic's were manly Ski-Doo's.

They'd get sick of me real fucking quick.  

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They would stare in awe at the one sled that isn't ugly as fuck in their group.

Probably think I'd be showing off my super-human strength to steal all their womens having to pull start my sled everywhere we'd go.  

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Have you ever met crn2crn?? They couldn’t handle him. There is a reason he is a big windshield snob. When he shows up with his baseball helmet, fully loaded with 2 beers they would freak out and cry. He needs the windshield to keep the snow out of his open cans. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

to ride in potato fields in a straight line.  Skidoos are tippy and they'll be less likely to damage them by hitting a bump or going around a corner.

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What would happen if I showed up on a Cat?

I actually know one of the people whose gone and is on the thread.  He's been riding a Polaris for about five years now but used to be a DT regular until they pcd the place up.

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

I doo have an intrinsic fear of being attacked by the keebler elves. 

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I can’t make that day. C2c will have to take over. That weekend is gd soo weekend 

Pussy

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably think I'd be showing off my super-human strength to steal all their womens having to pull start my sled everywhere we'd go.  

Are you taller than 5'-4"?

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Have you ever met crn2crn?? They couldn’t handle him. There is a reason he is a big windshield snob. When he shows up with his baseball helmet, fully loaded with 2 beers they would freak out and cry. He needs the windshield to keep the snow out of his open cans. 

this is untrue, I like the big windshields to smoke while wearing an open faced helmet and riding one handed.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to ride in potato fields in a straight line.  Skidoos are tippy and they'll be less likely to damage them by hitting a bump or going around a corner.

Pussy

That's what Elias Ishoel thinks he will be switching to Cat I'm sure. :whistle:The flats are fun for about 15 mins after that get off the flats and run the west side of hwy 45 to Pelican lake. 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's what Elias Ishoel thinks he will be switching to Cat I'm sure. :whistle:The flats are fun for about 15 mins after that get off the flats and run the west side of hwy 45 to Pelican lake. 

without any irony, he's a dwarf

granted, a highly skilled and quite funny dwarf but still a dwarf. 

right @fortune46x?  😆

I hit Ackley on occasion to go to Birnamwood for broasted chicken at Chet & Emil's on one of my loops but mostly run the west side of Langlady county. 

safe bet I'd be bored to death riding with that crew.    

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I actually know one of the people whose gone and is on the thread.  He's been riding a Polaris for about five years now but used to be a DT regular until they pcd the place up.

Pussy

Are you taller than 5'-4"?

this is untrue, I like the big windshields to smoke while wearing an open faced helmet and riding one handed.

6'1" on a good day.  You know, too tall to ride or race a Procross, apparently.  

• Haha 1