Check your account email address ×

GMC Sierra Denali

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, sleepybrew said:

if you have issues you can throw any questions at me that you have

You've been a big help already pointing out some known issues I didn't know where happening on my own truck  :bc:

After finishing up the rotor, pads, shocks and struts today it should be good for a while 

68746267850__64DE0135-1658-44F7-8305-D72EC26B0D63.thumb.jpg.91e7f39490da6a32c439435a77dfe742.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

I bought it.

For....

...the fucking tires.

Better suspension, 6.2 v8, and only truck beside a powerwagon that had some sort of locker/ limit slip on the front axle as well was a few more reasons.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not jerking off to the GM dumb dumb.

To any EV, battery powered, solar powered, wind powered granola Birkenstock type shit. How's your man bun coming along

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You've been a big help already pointing out some known issues I didn't know where happening on my own truck  :bc:

After finishing up the rotor, pads, shocks and struts today it should be good for a while 

68746267850__64DE0135-1658-44F7-8305-D72EC26B0D63.thumb.jpg.91e7f39490da6a32c439435a77dfe742.jpg

Look at all those pipes haha

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

To any EV, battery powered, solar powered, wind powered granola Birkenstock type shit. How's your man bun coming along

Don’t have the hair genetics to grow a man bun…. My head looks more stone cold Steve Austinish…. If I could grow a decent head of hair I would grow a mullet over any other hair style.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t have the hair genetics to grow a man bun…. My head looks more stone cold Steve Austinish…. If I could grow a decent head of hair I would grow a mullet over any other hair style.

Couple points of cred earned there  :thumb: 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's not a man bun .... it's a douche knot!

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I was being serious. I’m not against ev’s but wtf is the point of spending 100k+ on a truck that can’t do truck things buy a fucking tesla if you wanna show off to your neighbors and leave the real trucking to gas and Diesel engines. 

47 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

😆 😂 I mean seriously what is the point of these ev trucks other than to show off that you got a 100k wannabe truck??? Good for you I’ll go buy a 10k superduty and do actual truck shit 90k buys a lot of fuel.

Current EV trucks are not meant to do actual truck work. It’s silly that any company is trying to market them as such but right now, believe it or not, trucks AND EVs are hot. So, it’s natural for the American manus to combine them, that’s all they’re doing. They all know the big money for trucks is still in the ICE world and that’s where the big money is being spent. Plus, this truck and the Silverado EV are basically stripped down Hummers. So they were both easy builds to put together basically out of parts bins. Yes, Chevrolet has a “W/T” version of the Silverado EV coming but it’s not going to be much. In town service tech type stuff, that’s it. 

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's not a man bun .... it's a douche knot!

My 76 year old father calls them Bitch Biscuits. :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Current EV trucks are not meant to do actual truck work. It’s silly that any company is trying to market them as such but right now, believe it or not, trucks AND EVs are hot. So, it’s natural for the American manus to combine them, that’s all they’re doing. They all know the big money for trucks is still in the ICE world and that’s where the big money is being spent. Plus, this truck and the Silverado EV are basically stripped down Hummers. So they were both easy builds to put together basically out of parts bins. 

Basically, these trucks aren’t 

My 76 year old father calls them Bitch Biscuits. :lol:

you don’t see that as a potential issue marketing a ev truck as a real truck that doesn’t actually do real truck things 😂. That to me seems like it just put off any real potential buyers down the road when they actually can get decent towing range but buyers will be hesitant because of past deceiving marketing. Why not just say it’s a fake truck it can’t tow anywhere reasonable but you can throw some tuba fours in the bed.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

you don’t see that as a potential issue marketing a ev truck as a real truck that doesn’t actually do real truck things 😂. That to me seems like it just put off any real potential buyers down the road when they actually can get decent towing range but buyers will be hesitant because of past deceiving marketing. Why not just say it’s a fake truck it can’t tow anywhere reasonable but you can throw some tuba fours in the bed.

we sell at4s to women that will never go off road. denali hd trucks to construction guys, that don't use them like a truck. and big duramax buyers that tow nothing, just think it's cool. my boss will literally talk you out of buying the wrong truck. he doesn't see benefit in selling something that will cause us both issues later. buy what is right and we are all happy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im looking at the Denali 2500 gassers myself . 

6.6 gas is strong as hell, still using the 6 speed though. the 3.0 in the half tons is really nice , but we just found out , no plow on those

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ain't low-T a bitch?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

we sell at4s to women that will never go off road. denali hd trucks to construction guys, that don't use them like a truck. and big duramax buyers that tow nothing, just think it's cool. my boss will literally talk you out of buying the wrong truck. he doesn't see benefit in selling something that will cause us both issues later. buy what is right and we are all happy

Good point I guess I’m just thinking most truck buyers actually use it as a truck when most probably don’t have a scratch in the bed 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Low T doesn’t cause hair to fall out from typical male pattern baldness….  If low T was a factor then a bunch of women would be bald.

I was talking about owning an EV....

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was talking about owning an EV....

EV’s have nothing to do with Testosterone.  Only the retarded, beta and underperforming individuals equate vehicle types to manliness.  Those that do are typically the bitches in their existence and compensating for something missing.

18 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Good point I guess I’m just thinking most truck buyers actually use it as a truck when most probably don’t have a scratch in the bed 

the ceo of ford said the right words. we are all gonna face an affordability issue. our cheapest vehicle is a terrain, mid 30s up. half tons are 50k up as far as 80k for an at4 x model. bad ass locking diffs and stuff , but 30k more than a regular one? but is has locking diffs. yes , but it's not like it had NO diff. it's just extra parts and a module added to the existing diff. very low percentage of those gonna see dirt

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I was being serious. I’m not against ev’s but wtf is the point of spending 100k+ on a truck that can’t do truck things buy a fucking tesla if you wanna show off to your neighbors and leave the real trucking to gas and Diesel engines. 

people like to buy shit they really don't need

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Almost agreed.  I don't get the ev truck either, but don't buy a POS Tesla for a daily buy an Audi Etron GT.

Taycan Cross Turismo GTS ;)

57 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well that does it ... I'm gonna go sell my '21 and get this thing immediately.  It's @BOHICA approved!!

What a numb nut ... EV trucks :roflcrying:

21 whut?

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My brother just picked up a 20 Denali with the 6.2 10 speed.  Nice truck.  Fuck that electric shit.

Have the lifters and cam been replaced yet?

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im looking at the Denali 2500 gassers myself . 

If you plan to keep it for ten years and more than 100k get the diesel.  

24 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

6.6 gas is strong as hell, still using the 6 speed though. the 3.0 in the half tons is really nice , but we just found out , no plow on those

6.6 gasser is a stout mill.  It drinks fuel faster than a college frat house drinks beer though.  The 3.0 is a great choice for a lot of people, same as above though... to maximize the value of a diesel you need to run it long term to justify the price difference in fuel, maintenance and cost.