Check your account email address ×

Official- I Hate My Neighbours Thread

We have a neighbour to the right we don't know and won't know. To the left is an empty lot and a nice old guy owns and to his left is our security guard lol. He's a nosy guy that watches our place and doesn't drink so I don't have to buy any extra beer.

My neighbors are all nice people I get along with them all but I have this one gal she mows her lawn everyday hell I can even see the difference when she does how in the hell can she. Just kinda weird. O.o    

We live on a private drive.

It was great place to live while raising kids. We had neighborhood parties every couple of weeks. met up at my next door neighbors after work to have a couple of beers and rehash the days events. everybody was real close.

Then in 08 when the economy crashed, a lot of people lost their jobs and homes.

My friend never recovered and took his life.

changed everything.

The new young people who have moved in have  no interest in being neighborly. They act like it will break their arm to wave at you.

IDK, maybe the days of having a close knit neighborhood  are done.

My folks are still live in the same house .

It was the same way when I was growing up, now they know no one on their dead end street.  

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

My neighbors are all nice people I get along with them all but I have this one gal she mows her lawn everyday hell I can even see the difference when she does how in the hell can she. Just kinda weird. O.o    

I have neighbors that hose down their driveway every day.

Great neighbors at the cottage, I idiot at home who is despised by all cause he is a nosy meddling prick.

You guys will love this one. So my next door neighbor son is well kind of a nerd good kid maybe 10 years old so he has a camera set up to take pictures of his bird feeder well their neighbors in there back yard another friend of mine has a hot tube in their back yard. Okay so the kids camera is pointed at the bird feeder maybe 20 degrees off the the hot tub sitting in a big picture window towards the back yard. At this point the one neighbor calls the cops and says they are taping her in her hot tub now the cops come over to my place and ask if we can get a hold of the neighbors with the camera in their window so my wife calls them they say let the cops in their house which we had the keys too. Sure enough the camera is pointed right at the bird feeder and zoomed right in on the feeder. Okay a few weeks later the gal is bragging on facebook  about going into her hot tub I asked what time I need to get my camera set up. :D:koo-koo:    

Edited by Badger**

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Wild Boer the leftard clown heroin addict :flush: 

I don't think it is 

4 hours ago, Axys1 said:

You guys will love this one. So my next door neighbor son is well kind of a nerd good kid maybe 10 years old so he has a camera set up to take pictures of his bird feeder well their neighbors in there back yard another friend of mine has a hot tube in their back yard. Okay so the kids camera is pointed at the bird feeder maybe 20 degrees off the the hot tub sitting in a big picture window towards the back yard. At this point the one neighbor calls the cops and says they are taping her in her hot tub now the cops come over to my place and ask if we can get a hold of the neighbors with the camera in their window so my wife calls them they say let the cops in their house which we had the keys too. Sure enough the camera is pointed right at the bird feeder and zoomed right in on the feeder. Okay a few weeks later the gal is bragging on facebook  about going into her hot tub I asked what time I need to get my camera set up. :D:koo-koo:    

:lol:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

Some young hipsters moved in next door. She push mows the lawn!  while he watches. Goofy boots, yoga pants, tank top, huge tits , though.

Luckily we have trees and space between houses ...got some real winners across the way.

My wife mows our lawn.... she always has... she says she likes to do it and on top of that I have never been able to do it to her standards. No yoga pants for when she does it though.

I live on a short street. 3 houses on my side ,almost an acre each. The fuckin losers to the south sell drugs . Non stop traffic over there,but they're generally quite and don't bother me. The fuckin cunt to my north needs to die. Her and her fuckin kids need to be in a house fire. No survivors.  Punk shot my window out in my truck with a pellet rifle, and shot up my garage wall.  Cop said they can charge punk ass white nigger with a misdemeanor if they don't pay up.  Well they didn't pay up,cop now says I had to charge him at time of call. Wtf. Retard cops. Go the little cunt nigger mowing my ditch  and my elderly neighbors ditch as well.  Parents over there are the kids best friends, not parents.  I was going to head over there when I found my window shot out ,but wife talked me out of it . Already have a previous conviction ,don't need another.  Getting our shit together and will likely end up sueing these fucks.  1800 damage to garage wall ,280 for a window. Worst part is we left the city to get away from cunts like this ,and after the older couple that lived there initially moved away,these inbred fucks move in 

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

That makes you second on the list..................................................................................:fuckyou:

62087063_n.jpg

A little bad grammar isn't bad.  You had run-on sentences that could have been made in to 2-3 separate ones.  I actually had to try to see where one thought ended and the next began.

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

My wife mows our lawn.... she always has... she says she likes to do it and on top of that I have never been able to do it to her standards. No yoga pants for when she does it though.

My wife is as girly as it gets, although she is coming around after 20 some years of marriage.

I like to mow............Even though I act like it is a big pain in the ass to get out of doing other house hold chores.

22 hours ago, Axys1 said:

You guys will love this one. So my next door neighbor son is well kind of a nerd good kid maybe 10 years old so he has a camera set up to take pictures of his bird feeder well their neighbors in there back yard another friend of mine has a hot tube in their back yard. Okay so the kids camera is pointed at the bird feeder maybe 20 degrees off the the hot tub sitting in a big picture window towards the back yard. At this point the one neighbor calls the cops and says they are taping her in her hot tub now the cops come over to my place and ask if we can get a hold of the neighbors with the camera in their window so my wife calls them they say let the cops in their house which we had the keys too. Sure enough the camera is pointed right at the bird feeder and zoomed right in on the feeder. Okay a few weeks later the gal is bragging on facebook  about going into her hot tub I asked what time I need to get my camera set up. :D:koo-koo:    

:lol:  :bc:

15 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I live on a short street. 3 houses on my side ,almost an acre each. The fuckin losers to the south sell drugs . Non stop traffic over there,but they're generally quite and don't bother me. The fuckin cunt to my north needs to die. Her and her fuckin kids need to be in a house fire. No survivors.  Punk shot my window out in my truck with a pellet rifle, and shot up my garage wall.  Cop said they can charge punk ass white nigger with a misdemeanor if they don't pay up.  Well they didn't pay up,cop now says I had to charge him at time of call. Wtf. Retard cops. Go the little cunt nigger mowing my ditch  and my elderly neighbors ditch as well.  Parents over there are the kids best friends, not parents.  I was going to head over there when I found my window shot out ,but wife talked me out of it . Already have a previous conviction ,don't need another.  Getting our shit together and will likely end up sueing these fucks.  1800 damage to garage wall ,280 for a window. Worst part is we left the city to get away from cunts like this ,and after the older couple that lived there initially moved away,these inbred fucks move in 

That's a bitch! Definitely need some sort of commando action on those bastards!  :bc:

I have a couple of strange brews on our street with one complete crazy bitch in particular.  She is the wife of a useless attorney.  They live right across the road from me. My house is on top of a hill, so standing by my garage, we are at roof level to their house.  It was the 4th of July last year - time for some fireworks.  I start by letting off these explosive charges - just a 1 inch tube about 6 inches long that shoots a fireball up that explodes with one hell of a bang.  It sounds like the old M100 when it goes off with the percussion on your chest.  Pretty excellent I may add!  After about the 4th one, I hear this woman out her second floor window yelling at me - telling me her husband it a big city lawyer and is going to sue me.  Then, have me put in jail all the while calling me a fucking faggot and every other swear word you can think of.  Well, I wasn't the only party letting off fireworks - of course.  She was running to each window and yelling after every bang from each direction she heard a bang from. She must have looked like a pinball bouncing all around in the house to every window!  After yelling in my direction she's calling the cops and would see me in court, I got out the real fireworks.  I put the launcher down the driveway so it would launch the fireworks to explode about over her house.  After launching 48 of those, and far more from all around the neighborhood, she lost her voice!  :lol:  This isn't even the tip of the iceberg for stories from this crazy woman.  Many in town know this bat shit crazy woman from any 5 minute encounter with her.  :lol: 

BTW: Her big time city lawyer husband got booted from his office in town from lack of rent payments.  :lol:

47 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I have a couple of strange brews on our street with one complete crazy bitch in particular.  She is the wife of a useless attorney.  They live right across the road from me. My house is on top of a hill, so standing by my garage, we are at roof level to their house.  It was the 4th of July last year - time for some fireworks.  I start by letting off these explosive charges - just a 1 inch tube about 6 inches long that shoots a fireball up that explodes with one hell of a bang.  It sounds like the old M100 when it goes off with the percussion on your chest.  Pretty excellent I may add!  After about the 4th one, I hear this woman out her second floor window yelling at me - telling me her husband it a big city lawyer and is going to sue me.  Then, have me put in jail all the while calling me a fucking faggot and every other swear word you can think of.  Well, I wasn't the only party letting off fireworks - of course.  She was running to each window and yelling after every bang from each direction she heard a bang from. She must have looked like a pinball bouncing all around in the house to every window!  After yelling in my direction she's calling the cops and would see me in court, I got out the real fireworks.  I put the launcher down the driveway so it would launch the fireworks to explode about over her house.  After launching 48 of those, and far more from all around the neighborhood, she lost her voice!  :lol:  This isn't even the tip of the iceberg for stories from this crazy woman.  Many in town know this bat shit crazy woman from any 5 minute encounter with her.  :lol: 

BTW: Her big time city lawyer husband got booted from his office in town from lack of rent payments.  :lol:

4th of July fireworks should be a hoot by you again this year...........keep us updated. :lol:

On 6/27/2016 at 9:40 PM, dirtybeacher said:

I need to move.  I'm in a decent neighbourhood, but Tonight's episode Included psyco douche dirt bag, and regular police visits. Feel free to share your experiences. 

Nice new mobile header btw admin

So what happened? Dealer?

My next door neighbour is a self proclaimed classic rock/rap artist.  He sings all the time, just to be heard.  And it's so painful.  He's also a union sheet metal guy, that never works.  He inherited the house and is always home.  He tried to start a fight with me on the street because my lawn sprinkler was spraying a foot or two past my property line. He then called on the entire hood to fight, and since the majority are retired-he didn't have any takers.  The other night, he was on one of his regular coke binges, he had a loud verbal fight with himself at 2am. 

Across the road the previous owners had almost daily visits by the cops for domestic assaults.  The new owners are ok, they sled, but run no permits, no insurance and race cans - predominately at night.  They are also slinging weed, so I have cars coming and going all the time. 

Not too long ago, A few houses down, was a Vietnamese grow op.  They found the two tenants dead in a field in Barrie.  

Uugh

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Momorider said:

What would a heroin addict care about the interwebs for?

11 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

My next door neighbour is a self proclaimed classic rock/rap artist.  He sings all the time, just to be heard.  And it's so painful.  He's also a union sheet metal guy, that never works.  He inherited the house and is always home.  He tried to start a fight with me on the street because my lawn sprinkler was spraying a foot or two past my property line. He then called on the entire hood to fight, and since the majority are retired-he didn't have any takers.  The other night, he was on one of his regular coke binges, he had a loud verbal fight with himself at 2am. 

Across the road the previous owners had almost daily visits by the cops for domestic assaults.  The new owners are ok, they sled, but run no permits, no insurance and race cans - predominately at night.  They are also slinging weed, so I have cars coming and going all the time. 

Not too long ago, A few houses down, was a Vietnamese grow op.  They found the two tenants dead in a field in Barrie.  

Uugh

Your home must be worth a pretty penny....

• Gold Member
On 6/28/2016 at 5:47 AM, Momorider said:

How do you know he is a heroin addict, you dirty cunt faggot!