Check your account email address ×

MN Gov Race

On 10/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, Mag6240 said:

So failure Walz is taking a page out of the Biden playbook.... Stay in the basement and avoid any and all media contact and debates, especially in the Dark Blue Twin Cities.  You think he wants opposing points brought up live on TV stations closest to the countries tallest buildings???  Of course he doesn't.

Walz, Jensen face off in sole televised debate of 2022 gubernatorial campaign - KSTP.com Eyewitness News

Pretty ez to see where media standards lay in MN 

The 1 debate televised every place in MN  except the merto . Lmfao just pathetic 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is it too late to mail in a ballot for this poor Walz fella from Wisconsin? 

Asking for a friend.

Of course I'm kidding, but the fuckstains in your state also elected Jesse Ventura as your governor.   😂

And he was still way better than Timmy. 

Not even a close race 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

He will probably still win.  

Because:

Minnesota

And

Abortion 

Even though the govner could not take that away in MN if he wanted to . But still no reason to campain on it non stop for the idiots 

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Except appoint MN supreme Court justices....  Either way, the way he says it isn't believable.  He needs to fix that or we need a different R candidate or there is no chance he beats Walz.  

I would have preferred Kendall Qualls over Scott Jensen myself.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty ez to see where media standards lay in MN 

The 1 debate televised every place in MN  except the merto . Lmfao just pathetic 

KSTP tried to do one, but Walz refused.  He knows if he gets in a debate in the metro, even though they bleed blue, he would lose votes, and probably enough votes to lose the election.  This is why I started this thread with how he's following the Biden playbook.  Stay out of sight and just let the fools continue to push D at the ballot box, because "Dangerous" and "Too Extreme" - such a crock.

• Like 3

As was mentioned earlier ... it's going to be difficult to overcome the blue of the metro, Duluth, and Rochester.  Even in the Rocks & Cows areas, Walz still somehow appeals to teachers which astonishes me.  WTF??   The ads continue to play, every f'ing minute of the day, with the "Too Extreme" card and yet I see next to nothing from Jensen/Birk to fight back.  We're doomed for another term of Walz and Ellison :wall:

Most of you in MN probably know who Tom Hauser is from KSTP, he was a guest on Garage Logic today... VERY GOOD listen.  The first story is pretty depressing, but they get to Hauser at the 21:00 minute mark...

10/21 Tom Hauer of Channel 5 Eyewitness News joins us in studio – Garage Logic

Edited by Mag6240
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Most of you in MN probably know who Tom Hauser is from KSTP, he was a guest on Garage Logic today... VERY GOOD listen.  The first story is pretty depressing, but they get to Hauser at the 21:00 minute mark...

10/21 Tom Hauer of Channel 5 Eyewitness News joins us in studio – Garage Logic

What a chickenshit.  Hearing Hauser talk about Walz's insistence that, if he does a debate, no public allowed.  And how it's been 40 years since there's been no state wide broadcast of a governor's race debate.  100% blame falls on Walz.  What a cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I heard one ad this morning that was calling Jensen an election denier.

That is a dead issue to pretty much everyone at this point.

Seems like Walz wins again, Jensen is pretty much a retarded toxic evangelical nutball. 

On 10/22/2022 at 3:51 PM, f7ben said:

Jensen is pretty much a retarded toxic evangelical nutball. 

Which means if Jensen actually wins the D's will put up the most liberal ass nut job in the next election and will win by a landslide.  Why the fuck can't the R's put up real candidates.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Which means if Jensen actually wins the D's will put up the most liberal ass nut job in the next election and will win by a landslide.  Why the fuck can't the R's put up real candidates.

Jensen got covid right , that automatically makes him 1000x better than any dem though 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

So there was a televised debate tonight on the KSTP's for SoS, Attn. Gen. and Gov.

Walz didn't even show up.  

It was only Jensen.

What.

The.

Fuck.

#WheresWalzo

First time in over 40 years…

• Like 1

This state is California Midwest.  Run by morons, and a voter base that continues to allow it.  Walz, Ellison, Omar ... I mean seriously, how dumb of a state is this?  And most people can't see that Walz is clearly avoiding Jensen.  There should be mandates they debate on live TV at least twice in the couple of weeks leading up to the election.

• Like 1