Check your account email address ×

Dark Web.....anyone use it?

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was doing a job at a hair dressers house . She dose ok but not rolling 

Anyway her 17 yr old with no job has a 2020 challenger not the shitty v6 the pimp daddy .

Then 2 weeks ago he comes home with his new used winter car a 21 jeep track hawk grand cherokee.  

I know he is swinging weed but no one is making that on mail-order weed . Pretty sure he has some sort of credit card scam running thrugh a game from what I overhered on multiple phone calls he was on . Ie the way he will eventually get popped.  

Very Smart dumb ass kid lol 

The neighbor kid a couple years ago was buying and selling drugs on the dark web. Parents kicked him out of the house he didn't come back for 9 months. He was making $2-$5k a week. But then he got busted. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You can cloak your identify on any aspect of the web. There’s news stories and journalism that aren’t anywhere else except on the dark web. Tons of mirror news sites that are free. There’s a site that Russians use to find passages out of russia and real news about what’s happening in Ukraine. The news is on total lockdown throughout the Russian federation. 

So instead of western media sites....I should be getting my info from the dark webb.....now why didn't.EZ say so.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So instead of western media sites....I should be getting my info from the dark webb.....now why didn't.EZ say so.

The mirrored news sites are free. As are the journalistic blogs. Journalists can post with anonymity. A lot of interesting insights from around the world. Do a search. You’ll find several. Flashlight is just one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are a gullible little fellow .i mean every one knowes the AP is the gold standard of massive repeated bullshit I mean journalist integrity 

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually, I think it's fairly safe. Not sure if I will ever buy anything and if I do will use a gift card which many sites take.

I like the anonymity of it all....very difficult to track ID.

The items have to be shipped somewhere and someone has to pick them up, Big Brother tracks certain items. A group of guys all wanted winter classic hockey jerseys a few years ago, placed the order, order shipped, package was confiscated in the usa and they lost the items and their money. 

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

The items have to be shipped somewhere and someone has to pick them up, Big Brother tracks certain items. A group of guys all wanted winter classic hockey jerseys a few years ago, placed the order, order shipped, package was confiscated in the usa and they lost the items and their money. 

mail-order jerseys, that is dark Jerry. :lol2::lol:

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I was doing a job at a hair dressers house . She dose ok but not rolling 

Anyway her 17 yr old with no job has a 2020 challenger not the shitty v6 the pimp daddy .

Then 2 weeks ago he comes home with his new used winter car a 21 jeep track hawk grand cherokee.  

I know he is swinging weed but no one is making that on mail-order weed . Pretty sure he has some sort of credit card scam running thrugh a game from what I overhered on multiple phone calls he was on . Ie the way he will eventually get popped.  

Very Smart dumb ass kid lol 

Guy I know from my days in Cloud got picked up on tax evasion the other week.  

Always wondered how he was able to afford the Lambo and the wake boat as expensive as the Lambo and the house and all.

Something tells me he might have been doing more then just flipping powersports toys.

Your hair dresser's kid could be getting boosted cars too.  So many of those Charger/Challenger/Trackhawks get jacked it is insane. 

Edited by racinfarmer

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Always wondered how he was able to afford the Lambo and the wake boat as expensive as the Lambo and the house and all.

Something tells me he might have been doing more then just flipping powersports toys.

Your hair dresser's kid could be getting boosted cars too.  So many of those Charger/Challenger/Trackhawks get jacked it is insane. 

He does have a nice little tax bill ran up.

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

mail-order jerseys, that is dark Jerry. :lol2::lol:

:dunno: Rob you do understand they sell all kinds of Illegal and knockoff stuff on the Dark Web, Right, anything from A to Z, one of which happened to be a knock off Official Jersey. One guy bought a jersey and others in his League really like it and how it looked. Another guy looked into doing a group purchase for the League, the more you buy the better the price you get per jersey. They ordered I think it was 100 jerseys, if they bought the legal "Official Jerseys" it would have cost them $300 a piece, do the math. They purchased 100 jerseys at $75 a piece, again do the math. 25 of the knockoff jerseys made it thru US customs & USPS the other 75 were confiscated. Again you can purchase all kind of Knockoff things from the Dark Web. Ever see tee shirts and jerseys people are selling outside of certain events for dirt cheap??? Where do you think that stuff comes from???? :dunno:

Big Brother watches for certain Items coming thru customs and where it being shipped to, they can confiscate it there or they can follow it to it's final destination and the confiscate it there as well.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno: Rob you do understand they sell all kinds of Illegal and knockoff stuff on the Dark Web, Right, anything from A to Z, one of which happened to be a knock off Official Jersey. One guy bought a jersey and others in his League really like it and how it looked. Another guy looked into doing a group purchase for the League, the more you buy the better the price you get per jersey. They ordered I think it was 100 jerseys, if they bought the legal "Official Jerseys" it would have cost them $300 a piece, do the math. They purchased 100 jerseys at $75 a piece, again do the math. 25 of the knockoff jerseys made it thru US customs & USPS the other 75 were confiscated. Again you can purchase all kind of Knockoff things from the Dark Web. Ever see tee shirts and jerseys people are selling outside of certain events for dirt cheap??? Where do you think that stuff comes from???? :dunno:

Big Brother watches for certain Items coming thru customs and where it being shipped to, they can confiscate it there or they can follow it to it's final destination and the confiscate it there as well.

My Google search, nothing dark about this. IMO. :thumbsup:

https://www.fanaticsoutlet.com/nfl/jerseys/o-3549+d-42882312+z-98480-3977607639?_ref=p-DLP:m-SIDE_NAV  

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:dunno: What do you want a cookie or a metal on your search??? I know several people who lost money, not a lot of money and they all pretty much knew there were certain risks buying items like this off the web, their loss not mine, some got their jerseys and some did not. 

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno: What do you want a cookie or a metal on your search??? I know several people who lost money, not a lot of money and they all pretty much knew there were certain risks buying items like this off the web, their loss not mine, some got their jerseys and some did not. 

He’s just trying for a gotcha moment Jerry and looking like a retard doing so. Just ignore him , the rest of the forum understands what you are saying :bc:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

He’s just trying for a gotcha moment Jerry and looking like a retard doing so. Just ignore him , the rest of the forum understands what you are saying :bc:

Gay or Ra-Tard pic or comment in 3--2--1--........................

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go for it please do, Gotcha Jerry!! :thumbsup::lol2:

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

If you want cheap jerseys, download the dhgate app on your phone. Same thing as aliexpress, just order and ships right from China. You can get an official NFL jersey for $20 + $7 shipping. No dark web needed. :bc:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Grady ?

• Like 1