Check your account email address ×

Cultural Diversity ...

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, yeah....excuses, excuses......and what is going to change that? They can get any education of their choice these days....just like anyone else

Stop rewarding the fatherless family for a good start . 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What about when whites bully and beat up on whites? Are they animals? Does that even happen? Probably not. 

I was raised on the notion that if you were going to get in a fight, it was a one on one thing.  That basic rule doesn't seem to apply in the urban settings.  We could post up the statistics, but sure, whites who are engaged in that kind of animal behavior, are no better.  Funny though, they're a huge minority in those statistics.

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And if it were a gaggle of white girls beating the fuck out of black girl.......

Multiple arrests, school closed temporarily, riots, looting, death threats etc

#BLMdonationsmatter  :lol: 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was raised on the notion that if you were going to get in a fight, it was a one on one thing.  That basic rule doesn't seem to apply in the urban settings.  We could post up the statistics, but sure, whites who are engaged in that kind of animal behavior, are no better.  Funny though, they're a huge minority in those statistics.

guy I work with was born and raised in SoCal... his saying about fighting with hispanics growing up... you don't fight one bean, you fight the whole burrito.

the video is deplorable... 

let us not forget what our race has done as well in this country... in a pack.  

also, quite deplorable. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

guy I work with was born and raised in SoCal... his saying about fighting with hispanics growing up... you don't fight one bean, you fight the whole burrito.

the video is deplorable... 

let us not forget what our race has done as well in this country... in a pack.  

also, quite deplorable. 

No one gave any credit to the half a million black AND white Americans who died to end slavery over 150 years ago.  And no one is making any excuses to the racism that happened back in the early 20th century..  MLK invested his life and preached the correct message, LBJ and subsequent administrations invested trillions throwing nothing but $ at the problem while incentivizing single parent households.  Its what created this mess, no father figures.  There is no content or any character on display in that video.  If the AA community is ever to move forward, they need to confront that.  The usual SJWs will call me a racist for pointing that out, but its true.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one gave any credit to the half a million black AND white Americans who died to end slavery over 150 years ago.  And no one is making any excuses to the racism that happened back in the early 20th century..  MLK invested his life and preached the correct message, LBJ and subsequent administrations invested trillions throwing nothing but $ at the problem while incentivizing single parent households.  Its what created this mess, no father figures.  There is no content or any character on display in that video.  If the AA community is ever to move forward, they need to confront that.  The usual SJWs will call me a racist for pointing that out, but its true.

Blacks could better themselves if they quit trusting democrats and voted republican. 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Never had an issue. Sorry about your luck. 

Kinda hard to have an issue when you've never spent time in these areas...Derpppp

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ever lived in an area where "white" was the minority ? 

Until 13 I was raised in east St Louis. So yeah. At that time it was murder capital of the world. I was there for the riots after MLK was shot. For 15 years I worked at Waupun State correctional, Fox Lake correctional, and Columbia county correctional. Main caseload was black. Followed about 30% of those inmates into reentry. Usually about 18 months of follow up if they didn’t reoffend. 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 9:16 AM, spin_dry said:

What about when whites bully and beat up on whites? Are they animals? Does that even happen? Probably not. 

Unless they were raised in the hood and there pier group was a Troup 

It really dose not happen much if at all 

You get a Troup together it us all out inevitable 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Blacks could better themselves if they quit trusting democrats and voted republican. 

Wait, you mean that party that runs all the poorest states with the highest crime rates?  You can't seem to make your mind which side of the fence you want to be on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Until 13 I was raised in east St Louis. So yeah. At that time it was murder capital of the world. I was there for the riots after MLK was shot. For 15 years I worked at Waupun State correctional, Fox Lake correctional, and Columbia county correctional. Main caseload was black. Followed about 30% of those inmates into reentry. Usually about 18 months of follow up if they didn’t reoffend. 

So you agree they are more violent...

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait, you mean that party that runs all the poorest states with the highest crime rates?  You can't seem to make your mind which side of the fence you want to be on.

Why do I have to be on a side of the fence? 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Today I learned that black people are genetically predisposed to be violent criminals and that it can be fixed by convincing black people to vote Republican. 

Crazy eh :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Today I learned that black people are genetically predisposed to be violent criminals and that it can be fixed by convincing black people to vote Republican. 

So woke an$ above it all,,,,,,,.