Check your account email address ×

Asshole Pelosi opens her mouth again...

• USA Contributing Member

"They gotta stay in Florida to pick the crops!"  Come on... we know that's how you really feel but be a little gentle with how you say it. 

Pelosi decimated for claiming illegal immigrants need to stay in Florida to ‘pick the crops down here’ (msn.com)

Edited by $poorsledder$

• $poorsledder$ changed the title to Asshole Pelosi opens her mouth again...

The next all expensive paid trip for the imagrants should be Napa valley.

They could work on the wrecker crew to help pick up wrecked Porsche for drunk drivers 

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Just another white boomer racist politician 

Pelosi comes from the generation before the boomers, Karen.  So didn't Biden and McConnell you low information dingleberry.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Pelosi comes from the generation before the boomers, Karen.  So didn't Biden and McConnell you low information dingleberry.

Same group…..old people if you ask me. Older than boomer just sounds prehistoric. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Same group…..old people if you ask me. Older than boomer just sounds prehistoric. 

Trust me, time waits for no one, even you.  You'll eat those words some day.  I still go to work and make a good living snowmobile 10+ weekends a year, boat all spring and summer, just because we're older doesn't mean we stop thinking, or living.  :bc: 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Silent Generation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trust me, time waits for no one, even you.  You'll eat those words some day.  I still go to work and make a good living snowmobile 10+ weekends a year, boat all spring and summer, just because we're older doesn't mean we stop thinking, or living.  :bc: 

You had a retarded world view when you were in your 40s , I can’t fucking wait to see how much more retarded it gets when you hit your 70s :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

The Silent Generation

Boomer has certainly encompassed more than just a age bracket at this point. ThSpin , Woolie , Biden , Trump , Pelosi? All fucking boomers 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Boomer has certainly encompassed more than just a age bracket at this point. ThSpin , Woolie , Biden , Trump , Pelosi? All fucking boomers 

No doubt! :lol: :bc:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude I’ve never said anything bad about you personally. You’re just super sensitive to the whole boomer thing. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You had a retarded world view when you were in your 40s , I can’t fucking wait to see how much more retarded it gets when you hit your 70s :lol: 

Maybe one day you'll be considered one of the greatest thinkers of our time.  I'm not too concerned that this will happen, and even if so, i'll send you a case of Alligash.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yep 💯%

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So what you're saying is if you grew up in the same era, your thought patterns would be completely distinct from ours?  When I graduated college, you were still eating your boogers, just as a reference point.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe one day you'll be considered one of the greatest thinkers of our time.  I'm not too concerned that this will happen, and even if so, i'll send you a case of Alligash.  :lol: 

mmmmmm , Alligash White 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So what you're saying is if you grew up in the same era, your thought patterns would be completely distinct from ours?  When I graduated college, you were still eating your boogers, just as a reference point.  :lol: 

No idea , I can’t say what I would think if I was old and retarded. 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And at a certain age there starts to be a diminishing return :lol:Look at Pelosi, Biden etc 

North of 75 all bets are off.  Still, I have multiple clients in their 80s, including my mother who's 88, and they're still sharp as a tack.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

North of 75 all bets are off.  Still, I have multiple clients in their 80s, including my mother who's 88, and they're still sharp as a tack.  :lol: 

My mom called me in a panic tonight thinking she had left her check book in my vehicle Monday, it's a joint account and I've been paying her bills for close to 2 years and have had the check book in my exclusive possession for over 6 months. My mother isn't sharp in the least unfortunately. :bashhead: