Check your account email address ×

Martha’s Vineyard

Rod

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They are not illegals dumb ass. Get your block head out of the sand.

Did they fill out the paper work send it in get there temporary visa? Did they get there temo work visa ?, oh no? Oh that's right they just said fuck all that and walked right thrugh where a fence should be got arrested put in to a detention camp that was already busting at the seams so they were pushed out the door .now they can not legaly even work in America.  Nut let's just ignore that reality . 

IE they broke multiple laws entering America just like the other 1.8 million before them this yr alone .

So yes ILIGALS in every way 

FUCK YOU 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I think it’s great to spread the migrants around. 

That's good because it has been going on for 1.5 yrs every day multiple times a day . And the money is coming from a fund set up thrugh fema to deal with the massive homeless crisis in America. 

But yeah another 1500 to 2000 a day every day who are not even legal to work sound like a much better plan than what we had going on just 2 short yrs ago 

I know I know he said grab her by the pussy 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That bus ride they got to Martha's Vineyard was probably the best part of their whole trip. :whistle:

Coming To America GIFs | Tenor

Especially the part over the water.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That did not happen till the camera crews flew out then they loaded them on a bus and the bus drove on the the ferry . 

More human trafficking right @Mainecat

The plane landed at Martha's vineyards Airport. Unless I read it wrong.

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The plane landed at Martha's vineyards Airport. Unless I read it wrong.

Then as soon as the camera crews flew out they were put on a bus driven to the ferry and remained on the bus till they got to the air force base . Oh sorry dormitories.  

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then as soon as the camera crews flew out they were put on a bus driven to the ferry and remained on the bus till they got to the air force base . Oh sorry dormitories.  

I think you misunderstood what I was saying to Badger.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying to Badger.

I get it the trip there .

But the trip out they did drive over water 

Even more funny the billionaires lines of jets with piolets on call in there guest gomes could not even shew them off to the airforce base  the way they arrived 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That's good because it has been going on for 1.5 yrs every day multiple times a day . And the money is coming from a fund set up thrugh fema to deal with the massive homeless crisis in America. 

But yeah another 1500 to 2000 a day every day who are not even legal to work sound like a much better plan than what we had going on just 2 short yrs ago 

I know I know he said grab her by the pussy 

We’re not doing so good with our own homeless situation let alone fund more coming in.

Deal with homeless camp half block from work!!!!!!

Shit spread all over every day that we have to clean up!!

Maybe my company can apply for some of that fema money since we’re taking care of some of their homeless!!!

• Like 3

Anyone who rationalizes Biden's immigration policies or thinks they're no different than Trumps is a fucking fool.  Trump policies were a major step in the right direction.  And one of the  things that got him elected.  Nice for Biden to just ignore all that will of the people stuff.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone who rationalizes Biden's immigration policies or thinks they're no different than Trumps is a fucking fool.  Trump policies were a major step in the right direction.  And one of the  things that got him elected.  Nice for Biden to just ignore all that will of the people stuff.

But he said grab her by the pussy! 

• Haha 1