Check your account email address ×

Martha’s Vineyard

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

5 years in the us Congress and DeSantis never sponsored or cosponsored a immigration bill.

Fake politician.

Look up Bernie Sanders history and get back to me if you're going to go down that road about DeSantis. 

On 9/26/2022 at 7:41 AM, Mainecat said:

5 years in the us Congress and DeSantis never sponsored or cosponsored a immigration bill.

Fake politician.

Joe has been I'm for the better part of my adult life he should know better . But look at the fucking disaster he has personally created . 3 yrs ago the imagination situation was the best it has been in my life . What changed

On 9/26/2022 at 7:41 AM, Mainecat said:

Fake politician.

He also was never a border state a hand full of Cubans on rafts at best .

But when old Joe has fema funded busses and jets dropping iligals in your city in the dead of night for over 1.5 yrs it becomes a issue . 

Into he should ship a jet full every day to a sanctuary city . They want them after all . You know like the Vinyard did for a sold 11 hours . Then the novelty wore off when they figured out they could not mow with out a lawn mower 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Joe has been I'm for the better part of my adult life he should know better . But look at the fucking disaster he has personally created . 3 yrs ago the imagination situation was the best it has been in my life . What changed

Hmmm

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Only prob I see is they don't enjoy there hypocrisy slapping them up side the head broadcast on TV for the countery to laugh at 

Well that’s it plus they don’t actually want to be around minorities 

On 9/26/2022 at 8:41 AM, Mainecat said:

Fake politician.

And democrats as a whole never bothered to codify Roe into law.

Fake party.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1