Check your account email address ×

Stocks tank after higher-than-expected CPI report

Highmark

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

What ever you clown. My finances were far better. That’s a fact. Then this piece of shit supposedly gets elected by 81 million morons and the end result is where we are currently at. Yeah great times. 

sounds like you aren't good with personal economics

maybe you should seek financial counseling

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah $2.30 vs $5 gas. what a douche bag

again showing your lack of knowledge 

can you explain WHY gas was $2.30 back then?  I can.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounds like you aren't good with personal economics

maybe you should seek financial counseling

again showing your lack of knowledge 

can you explain WHY gas was $2.30 back then?  I can.

Yup because trump was president 

worked great until you assholes couldn’t handle his mean tweets 

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

What ever you clown. My finances were far better. That’s a fact. Then this piece of shit supposedly gets elected by 81 million morons and the end result is where we are currently at. Yeah great times. 

Then work harder you lazy ass fucking clown. Find some bootstraps you lazy pos

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Then work harder you lazy ass fucking clown. Find some bootstraps you lazy pos

Jesus Christ. The point is fucking gas was wayyyyyy cheaper under Trump that’s a fact your drunk ass can’t accept 

now fuck off 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pete said:

Yup because trump was president 

worked great until you assholes couldn’t handle his mean tweets 

wrong bubba 

do you recall the pandemic, lock downs, less people driving and flying, less transportation of goods.  did you know oil prices went negative-$ per barrel in 2020 or why?  did you know Russia and Saudi Arabia, the Texas Railroad commission and most oil producing nations cut or maintained lower production to get the prices back to normal and speculators like me profited greatly buying the bottom of the oil market.... and that's just the tip of the spear.

Or... Bidens fault you pedantic twit

• Like 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

wrong bubba 

do you recall the pandemic, lock downs, less people driving and flying, less transportation of goods.  did you know oil prices went negative-$ per barrel in 2020 or why?  did you know Russia and Saudi Arabia, the Texas Railroad commission and most oil producing nations cut or maintained lower production to get the prices back to normal and speculators like me profited greatly buying the bottom of the oil market.... and that's just the tip of the spear.

Or... Bidens fault you pedantic twit

Life was better under trump. 74 million agree with me. Glad you got what you voted for.

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

2 yrs ago everywhere but a few states were locked up so of course you had more money because you couldn't spend it. Maybe you mean 3 yrs ago?

We spent our Trump stimy in states that were wide open. MAGA

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

Jesus Christ. The point is fucking gas was wayyyyyy cheaper under Trump that’s a fact your drunk ass can’t accept 

now fuck off 

Quit you fucking blubbering you broke ass fucking moron. Work harder. Or does that extra $50 a week in gas cost put you over your monthly budget :lol: fucking crying ass little bitch 

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

January 4, 2019 23,433

Today 31,104

Shut the fuck up.

Morons

No you shut the fuck up 

Fucking lying piece of shit dem

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has risen 23% in 2019 after gaining 190.17 points, or 0.7%, to 28,645.26, this past week, while the S&P 500 index has gained 29% after rising 0.6%, to 3240.02, and the Nasdaq Composite has climbed 36% after finishing the week up 0.9%, at 9006.62.

Edited by Pete

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Quit you fucking blubbering you broke ass fucking moron. Work harder. Or does that extra $50 a week in gas cost put you over your monthly budget :lol: fucking crying ass little bitch 

I make more money taking a shit than you do in 40 hours.. drunk fuck.. you know nothing about me and I thank god for this. You’re nothing but a full blown alcoholic…

Just now, Pete said:

I make more money taking a shit than you do in 40 hours.. drunk fuck.. you know nothing about me and I thank god for this. You’re nothing but a full blown alcoholic…

I’ll take that bet pussy ass crying little bitch. Put your money where your mouth is.