Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't see a fault on setting up a sled for the most populous of riders. Huge difference!

The “most populous” of riders are gonna be in that belt slip range a lot, do you know what excessive belt heat causes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't see a fault on setting up a sled for the most populous of riders. Huge difference!

if you never get close to 1:1 I can see how you could think that way.

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

The “most populous” of riders are gonna be in that belt slip range a lot, do you know what excessive belt heat causes?

Weird. I have not read, seen anything in this but from buttfuckgreg. 

Just now, Palu49 said:

he doesn't... can you draw a picture for him?  

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

That little 500 is faster than this thing out of the box with out braking in a belt 

Sure. You are the voice of reason. Surprised the belt drive on your sled made it this far. Fuck, you SUCK!

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Weird. I have not read, seen anything in this but from buttfuckgreg. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952kw7jemfo5nijitpml

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well, 500? Shut the fuck up!

why are you so wound up?

e05f82201d988352333c0ccad6edac2b.gif

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure. You are the voice of reason. Surprised the belt drive on your sled made it this far. Fuck, you SUCK!

The belt drive is fine. Even spilled oil on it and there is zero dust from it. 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The belt drive is fine. Even spilled oil on it and there is zero dust from it. 

Funny. Not what you said way early on. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Funny. Not what you said way early on. 

I haven’t commented on the drive after owning it other than it is over hyped. It better last more than 3 rides. I have a spare belt for it if something happens. Right now at this point the actual drive belt is not going to last long. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

I haven’t commented on the drive after owning it other than it is over hyped. It better last more than 3 rides. I have a spare belt for it if something happens. Right now at this point the actual drive belt is not going to last long. 

No. Your early point, was it wont last. Even when the Cat racers, have never broken one. You are so full of yourself, that reality is not. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Your early point, was it wont last. Even when the Cat racers, have never broken one. You are so full of yourself, that reality is not. 

No one has long term miles on it yet including me. And you are full shit saying the racers never broke one. I watched Zach brake a few at the soo over the years 

• Like 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

No one has long term miles on it yet including me. And you are full shit saying the racers never broke one. I watched Zach brake a few at the soo over the years 

Some have 600 to over 2000 miles. Zach blew drive belts, not final, but keep butt fucking kROM.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Some have 600 to over 2000 miles. Zach blew drive belts, not final, but keep butt fucking kROM.

No one in the general public has 2000 miles on a production trail sled. You are pulling numbers out of your ass. He blew drive trains out of it. Drive belts they change on the side of the track. Final drives they go into the pits. Zach has dnf a bunch in that race because of it. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

No one in the general public has 2000 miles on a production trail sled. You are pulling numbers out of your ass. He blew drive trains out of it. Drive belts they change on the side of the track. Final drives they go into the pits. Zach has dnf a bunch in that race because of it. 

You are assuming, on both sides. Total fucktard! Oh, this is to easy!

46 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Excessive belt heat causes the fun to start happening.

It is like a party in your clutches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Excessive belt heat causes the fun to start happening.

It is like a party in your clutches.

I gave up on top speed 10 years ago. Si unimportant to me. Probably will never hunt 100 ever again. Trees and scenery are my thing. 80 will probably be my max from here on out. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are assuming, on both sides. Total fucktard! Oh, this is to easy!

Do you need shovel to keep digging your hole. I like how you deflected from an actual fault with the sled vs speculation.