Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

5 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yea figured that. My 2021 was the same kinda electric whine sound.  It’s when you’re in that 15-25 or so. Letting off And coming down off speed I hear something.  Clutch noise whatever you call it.  I call it c a electric whine sound 

All my cats 2018 and up make the sound. Only low speed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

That whine you here is the primary clutch bearing.

How can anyone be as stupid as you are, and breath??? 

The only thing more funny than how wrong you are, is that you are so stupid you can't realize what is actually happening 

Bearing does nothing at all once the clutch engages the belt. 

It can't make noise because it isn't doing anything

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

How can anyone be as stupid as you are, and breath??? 

The only thing more funny than how wrong you are, is that you are so stupid you can't realize what is actually happening 

Bearing does nothing at all once the clutch engages the belt. 

It can't make noise because it isn't doing anything

Sorry, but I have owned ones without, and no whine it is the bearing as there only takes a small amount of pressure to make it. You claim to be so smart, yet are so fucking stupid. 

• Haha 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Speaking of which, when is the dealer installing your backup camera?

You, who claims he races, yet never does, is putting a backup camera on your sled? Now I understand why you are always going backwards.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sorry, but I have owned ones without, and no whine it is the bearing as there only takes a small amount of pressure to make it. You claim to be so smart, yet are so fucking stupid. 

Speaking of stupid, the only time there is any pressure at all on the bearing is below engagement rpm. As soon as the clutch fully engages the belt the bearing is doing nothing and there is no force on it.  

If your moronic ass thinks differently you better be able to explain how and why. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

I would fix that heat issue depending what alot means.  If you're building excessive heat you might have an alignment issue or you need more belt tension.  You want just enough tension to hold the belt but anything more is losing efficiency.  Secondary is how you can bump that up.

They went everything +10. That belt ain’t going no where 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

You, who claims he races, yet never does, is putting a backup camera on your sled? Now I understand why you are always going backwards.

Raced lots in 2023.  Most nights with 2 cars too.

Just now, krom said:

Speaking of stupid, the only time there is any pressure at all on the bearing is below engagement rpm. As soon as the clutch fully engages the belt the bearing is doing nothing and there is no force on it.  

If your moronic ass thinks differently you better be able to explain how and why. 

So since they never made that sound before the bearing. Why now? I know the answer.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

So since they never made that sound before the bearing. Why now? I know the answer.

Exactly what everyone expected.. 

No clue what you are talking about. 

No ability to explain anything 

Just now, krom said:

It's the bearing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

You going to ban me from this site? Fucking gapping twat!

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You are a lying piece of shit, with no clue what is going on, or how anything works. 

As expected you are wrong about the clutch bearing, and too stupid to realize it. 

You ob don't have any clue what the bearing does. 

So for the second time either explain how and why the bearing makes noise at 20 mph 

Just now, krom said:

You are a lying piece of shit, with no clue what is going on, or how anything works. 

As expected you are wrong about the clutch bearing, and too stupid to realize it. 

So for the second time either explain how and why the bearing makes noise at 20 mph 

What is it then? Never made that beautiful noise before. Come on wizard. Tell us your side.

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The only reason you aren't banned is that everyone laughs at your stupidity. 

Otherwise you are the herpes of the online snowmobile world 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, krom said:

The only reason you aren't banned is that everyone laughs at your stupidity. 

Otherwise you are the herpes of the online snowmobile world 

So you wont tell us the answer. Why? Because you know I am correct. Fucking people from New York Mills, New York. Waste of OXYGEN !

5 minutes ago, krom said:

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What is it then? Never made that beautiful noise before. Come on wizard. Tell us your side.

You are the moron making up bullshit, and claiming you know what the cause is.  For the 3rd time, explain how the bearing makes noise. 

Just now, krom said:

You are the moron making up bullshit, and claiming you know what the cause is.  For the 3rd time, explain how the bearing makes noise. 

Tell me why it is not. Have had with, and without. Only sleds to make said noise are the bearing clutches.