Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You asked engine and chassis, not stock or not.

It is as stock as the 112mph in 1000 foot Ski Doo is.

So your saying she cheated...And also snuck under the radar of the ISR tech officials...LOOOOOOOL...Yep you sound just like an excuse making CATAHOLIC who doesnt have what it takes to tune a sled...

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

So your saying she cheated...And also snuck under the radar of the ISR tech officials...LOOOOOOOL...Yep you sound just like an excuse making CATAHOLIC who doesnt have what it takes to tune a sled...

I'm saying that sled is not stock.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm saying that sled is not stock.

YEP...Again a typical CATAHOLIC...Excuse makers...You cant beat them sooooo they must be cheating...LOOOOOL

Edited by SlugsOnSleds
spelling

2 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

YEP...Again a typical CATAHOLIC...Excuse makers...You cant beat them sooooo they must be cheating...LOOOOOL

I can't believe I'm investing this much time in this...

So I can buy the same sled that ran 112mph in 1000 feet at a dealer and out of the crate, it'll run 112mph in 1000 feet. 

Stock.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

So I can buy the same sled that ran 112mph in 1000 feet at a dealer and out of the crate, it'll run 112mph in 1000 feet. 

Stock.

NOPE...Her father Ron Bray is a World Class tuner...Obviously your just a PRETEND Racinfarmer...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Stock.

Sounds like jimbo has a brother....

• Haha 1

If anyone with money to buy sleds cared about 1000' radar running, the oems could easily make sleds do that and they'd dominate.  It's not hard.  But the only people who care about radar runs are people that don't even ride.  They're not even snowmobilers just posers.  

This guy pictured his zrt in his driveway, guy lives in cookie cutter suburb shitville beta land with a strip of grass between houses guy can't even ride down his own road.  Radar running the lowest form of competition, not even racing it is speed running you could be slower to the finish line but still "win" wow do you iv inject the soy straight in or??  No matter what mph your sled runs you still have to go home to your beta subdivision every day and come on why is it on the track stand if you were running it all your neighbors would be calling your association just more posing 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Faster than F7 Joe... on the pond, in a thousand feet... STOCK

https://www.racenssr.com/wp/2022/03/02/nssr-world-records-2-26-22/

STOCK 600 single pipe          
Holly Bray 112.050 2008 XRS Ski-Doo 2/26/2022 Chetek

Funny though that the catalyst 600 is ranked above the skidoo in the engine/power category according to the snowtrax review, skidoo was last.

In 15 years when the 5 speed runners get their hands on a catalyst maybe then they can try for a new world record.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Over 110 for both I believe.  

on like a mile long straight away?  

obviously CBR needs to get in touch with this guy or you need to buy a 2008 XRS and go racing

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Funny though that the catalyst 600 is ranked above the skidoo in the engine/power category according to the snowtrax review, skidoo was last.

In 15 years when the 5 speed runners get their hands on a catalyst maybe then they can try for a new world record.

apparently the 2008 XRS 600 is Doo's 2003 F7 

Just now, Palu49 said:

Someone with a radar gun at pine lake had his stocker at 113 I believe

It's doable but that sled will never touch a trail and live.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

If anyone with money to buy sleds cared about 1000' radar running, the oems could easily make sleds do that and they'd dominate.  It's not hard.  But the only people who care about radar runs are people that don't even ride.  They're not even snowmobilers just posers.  

This guy pictured his zrt in his driveway, guy lives in cookie cutter suburb shitville beta land with a strip of grass between houses guy can't even ride down his own road.  Radar running the lowest form of competition, not even racing it is speed running you could be slower to the finish line but still "win" wow do you iv inject the soy straight in or??  No matter what mph your sled runs you still have to go home to your beta subdivision every day and come on why is it on the track stand if you were running it all your neighbors would be calling your association just more posing 

I'm dying :lolz:

8 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Someone with a radar gun at pine lake had his stocker at 113 I believe

that's like... 137mph on a SkiDoo speedometer

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

It's doable but that sled will never touch a trail and live.

That was in ice lemans race form and on a mile long straight coming out of a corner at 40-50. Fastest poo was 110 or 111 and catalyst was Paul brown at 107 IIRC