Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just shit at work... duh

people seem to make their own lives unnecessarily difficult 

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime that's why I shit on company time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime that's why I shit on company time.

I abuse their Wi-Fi and prefer to shit at home base.  We're filthy rich. 

3bd0a6ab9ea3360df29d5b6f4d1e623a.jpg

I really miss Covid and the wonderful memes... :sad:

Screenshot_20240313-162703.png

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wonder if any of the Cat racers are going to pick up a 129 Catalyst for ice next year.

Probably next to none. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's 4 fucking inches.  No real person will ever know! No matter what a non racing, racer says. 

Yeah, you are right, former Cat racer Jesse is something else.  He is going places, like to the front.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, you are right, former Cat racer Jesse is something else.  He is going places, like to the front.

On a fucked up year. I trust Ben more than you. Jesse is a bud, but he is not in the same league as Ben. Racing is so different compared to that far back. 

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

On a fucked up year. I trust Ben more than you. Jesse is a bud, but he is not in the same league as Ben. Racing is so different compared to that far back. 

I'm not really sure what to say here.

On 3/11/2024 at 9:43 PM, Palu49 said:

What’s their email? I could use a sugar da… errrrr team owner

I found someone you can race for, but you gotta race out of the bus and sport a PBR sponsorship.

May be an image of text

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not really sure what to say here.

2 Races. TWO! I get it. Words have meanings. Take your time. Would hate for you to step on your tongue. 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wonder if any of the Cat racers are going to pick up a 129 Catalyst for ice next year.

if you were trying to be competitive on ice and racing faster BRP and Polaris sleds, what kind of moron wouldn't at least try?

(several posts by the village idiot later...) 

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I found someone you can race for, but you gotta race out of the bus and sport a PBR sponsorship.

May be an image of text

I'm in if I get to ice race @ZR6000RR on a 129"... that fucker better be fully stocked too.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you were trying to be competitive on ice and racing faster BRP and Polaris sleds, what idiot wouldn't try?

(several posts by the village idiot later...) 

I'm in if I get to ice race @ZR6000RR on a 129"... that fucker better be fully stocked too.

Only stocked with hipster juice, and Malort.

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

2 Races. TWO! I get it. Words have meanings. Take your time. Would hate for you to step on your tongue. 

Former Cat racer Jesse will have similar results in the bumps and jumps too.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Only stocked with hipster juice, and Malort.

that truck clearly says PBR on it... don't fuck with my emotions

giphy.gif

we could probably borrow @Not greg b's 129 if you can rustle up some slugged shocks, as he didn't ride it this winter, probably won't ride it next winter and wouldn't miss it from his garage next winter.  I'll probably have to install the magic helix and windshield trim myself but it's worth a shot.  you should see how far you can shoot the fucker off the back of a pickup truck in reverse at full throttle!   

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

if I show up with an original top end 7K mile SP500 you can't get parts for do you wanna race each other in the old fucks class for charity?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

May be an image of text

The bus is bitchin, idk about the pbr though, maybe if the make me some cans with water in them like the moto guys use in their podium interviews. You’d think Richard could pull a Schlitz sponsorship just on the similarities of his last name.

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

pm me here or on the book if I've gone too far @Palu49 :roflcrying:

paluracing.png

Is that a T shirt or a resume?

3 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

The bus is bitchin, idk about the pbr though, maybe if the make me some cans with water in them like the moto guys use in their podium interviews. You’d think Richard could pull a Schlitz sponsorship just on the similarities of his last name.

Is that a T shirt or a resume?

#1 don't you ever knock PBR again or I'll unfriend you on Facebook

#2  I already submitted it to the publisher for the cover of your autobiography... great news, I was able to make a brilliant purchase with the signing agreement proceeds.

GettyImages-1144043521.jpg

#3  contact the bumper dumper people tomorrow to follow up, I already sent in your sponsorship request.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@krom or anyone who's gotten a close look at one... which gears are in the ZR 858's ? 

Same gears, the RXC is 9 tooth with the 858 but still has the same gearing as the 8 tooth 600