Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

That's not what I meant at all, you probably need to understand the moto world to get it 

O I understand it. Ktm is the whore of the industry and they make bikes that perform better than anyone. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, krom said:

here is a chart at 8200 rpm:
I even highlighted the stock setups

image.png.c1143ed3db89f1dd9997dbdcdf3da2a0.png

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The 129 catalyst will hole shot anything in the trail class right now. The only thing that would beat on it is a straight up Sno cross sled. 

I look at the chart and think... 24/63 gearing with 9T 2.52 drivers, track swap and then wicked corner to corner acceleration in the woods.   but I'm just weird like that.

:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, krom said:

here is a chart at 8200 rpm:
I even highlighted the stock setups

image.png.c1143ed3db89f1dd9997dbdcdf3da2a0.png

The 129 catalyst will hole shot anything in the trail class right now. The only thing that would beat on it is a straight up Sno cross sled. 

Double post?  :dunno:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If all you want is top end, Thunder! For us that actually ride? I will probably never see past 80. Could give a fuck less. 

And how many miles do you have on your catalyst?

@Not greg b has substantially more time on his then you.. hell I have more time on mine then you. Your argument is 110% opinion on how good the catalyst is.

• Like 1

O I understand it. Ktm is the whore of the industry and they make bikes that perform better than anyone. 

Nope 

2 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

And how many miles do you have on your catalyst?

@Not greg b has substantially more time on his then you.. hell I have more time on mine then you. Your argument is 110% opinion on how good the catalyst is.

It's 100% opinion from anybody.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

It's 100% opinion from anybody.

Well, that's a fact.  We know this.  Every sled should be set up for that particular rider.  Some sleds just come closer to what people want out of the crate.  Hell, I ride with clowns that had the same sled and we hated each others set ups.  

When rags print anything...it's for the masses.  You know, the ones that don't know how shocks work and are selling their sled set up almost exactly how they picked it up from the dealer.  These are the people with the strongest opinions on how THEIR sled is the best performer.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

basing something off experiance vs what a magazine or brand loyalty is what I was refering to

Shut up.  :bc: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that's a fact.  We know this.  Every sled should be set up for that particular rider.  Some sleds just come closer to what people want out of the crate.  Hell, I ride with clowns that had the same sled and we hated each others set ups.  

When rags print anything...it's for the masses.  You know, the ones that don't know how shocks work and are selling their sled set up almost exactly how they picked it up from the dealer.  These are the people with the strongest opinions on how THEIR sled is the best performer.  :lol: 

Shut up.  :bc: 

Your opinion is always wrong regardless butterburger boy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all in how I prepare it.  My opinion anyway.  I don't know how Culver's does it!  :lmao: 

Went to a Culver's for the first time in S.C. Don't blame you for going there. Damn good burger! Did see a Harley laying on it's side on the lawn tho. 

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If all you want is top end, Thunder! For us that actually ride? I will probably never see past 80. Could give a fuck less. 

So whats top speed on your sled, and what rpm does it turn?

Or are you talking out your ass like usual, because you haven't you even ridden it??

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all in how I prepare it.  My opinion anyway.  I don't know how Culver's does it!  :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Went to a Culver's for the first time in S.C. Don't blame you for going there. Damn good burger! Did see a Harley laying on it's side on the lawn tho. 

You know Zam was there ...

49 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

It's a hard lesson to learn for sure but, Culver's doesn't pay for entertainment of their dining patrons.  Cheap bastards!

38 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

You know Zam was there ...

I ain't givin' them any more shows...on any piece of equipment!

• Haha 1

Much closer to full shift on both clutches. 

Check your TCL bolts on the engine side, one of mine was loose that wasn’t when I had the clutch off 90 miles ago.

IMG_3193.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

So whats top speed on your sled, and what rpm does it turn?

Or are you talking out your ass like usual, because you haven't you even ridden it??

Most people don't know or care about the actual top speed of their sled.  Especially 600's.

It's always the retards or complete noobs that ask me "how fast does it go?"

17 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Most people don't know or care about the actual top speed of their sled.  Especially 600's.

how can I make it wheelie?

:ashamed:

13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You sound like a sled snob dude. It never bothered me to engage in conversation with anyone about snowmobiling. That's how they learn and maybe they'll get into and maybe stay in the sport for awhile.

27 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Top speed really affects overall performance, reliability and efficiency in this case though. It’s something worth caring about.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how can I make it wheelie?

:ashamed:

You will need to buy a 7000 (last chance 2025) and remove the blocks out back and put the loudest fucking pipe you can find.. O and don't forget the correct oil!   "go fast or be last"  .. Wheelies are always fast.. Keep your track just a 1/4 turn from ratcheting also.. That's should cover it..:bong:

4 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Top speed really affects overall performance, reliability and efficiency in this case though. It’s something worth caring about.

Yea when a sled just slams right to 8350 out of the box and goes 83 MPH..  You got a issue..  What bothers me most is CAT just fails with clutching year after year...  Stop leaving HP on the table, maybe you could win the 600 shoot out by 2050?