Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Hey kROMMER! If it is a recall, it has nothing to do with warranty. Not surprised you did not know this, being a bad janitor and all. Talked to the Cat rep and the machines with issues were cracked in production.  Mine has

Zero cracks. Drove mine to the dealership after work today regardless, and will get it back tomorrow. They will look at the clutch, but dont expect mine to have the issue. To many miles with no failure. Either way, your still an idiot!

You claimed a thousand times that you and your dealer knew for a fact that your machine wasn't under the bulletins, but now you are having them done :mc:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Why were you checking me out?

Do you drink Budweiser?

I found a pic of him chugging a bud light:
Never mind, the system blocked the pic of him buttchugging budlight

Jim R Budlight.jpg

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Why were you checking me out?

Do you drink Budweiser?

I brew my own. You are just an ugly, angry fuck!

Edited by ZR6000RR

14 minutes ago, krom said:

You claimed a thousand times that you and your dealer knew for a fact that your machine wasn't under the bulletins, but now you are having them done :mc:

Yes. I did. They contacted me in this. No skin off my ass. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I grew my own. You are just an ugly, angry fuck!

tough words from a lying sack of shit, who just admitted I was right about your ATV the entire time...

How fucking stupid is somone who takes months to figure out what "all" means????

You've been awful quiet on another one of your lies I proved you wrong on, catalyst production is schedule for October, not last month like you said.

Edited by krom

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What do you call "too many miles"?

Pics of odometer.

Dealer thought. Not all machines had the clutch bolt installed by a former Polaris employee.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Dealer thought. Not all machines had the clutch bolt installed by a former Polaris employee.

You never stop being wrong, and a fucking moron.

Clutch bolt has absolutely nothing at all to do with the update..

1 minute ago, krom said:

tough words from a lying sack of shit, who just admitted I was right the entire time...
You've been awful quiet on another one of your lies I proved you wrong on, catalyst production is schedule for October, not last month like you said.

I don't  care! You mop the floors at your dealership. I prefer that timing though. Will get me through Sugar Beet hauling.

1 minute ago, krom said:

You never stop being wrong, and a fucking moron.

Clutch bolt has absolutely nothing at all to do with the update..

It is either the bolt, clutch or nothing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is either the bolt, clutch or nothing.

doubling down on that moronic, lie???
I've posted the bulliten on here a couple times, how can anyone be such a stupid fucking moron????

You've never been correct 1 single time, arguing against me, You go out of your way to keep that streak alive

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

doubling down on that moronic, lie???
I've posted the bulliten on here a couple times, how can anyone be such a stupid fucking moron????

You've never been correct 1 single time, arguing against me, You go out of your way to keep that streak alive

Sure. Kind of like your. You need to buy the wiring harness from Cat to install a warn winch. Have you ever been right? I'm done calling you names. Not suppose to pick in the special ones I was told.

On 4/13/2023 at 9:24 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Sure. Kind of like your. You need to buy the winch kit from Cat to install a warn winch. Have you ever been right? I'm done calling you names. Not suppose to pick in the special ones I was told.

More Lies...
I said if you don't want it to look like a hack job, you need to buy the inexpensive install kit from cat...image.thumb.png.9d0a2dadf30d845045a8b734e63eb2ed.png

Speaking of lies, didn't you say it only took you 5 min to put the gps on???
also wtf is a GARMON

image.thumb.png.f8f04fbb48644a137e0b5ef4d225b6f5.png

Edited by krom

13 hours ago, krom said:

More Lies...
I said if you don't want it to look like a hack job, you need to buy the inexpensive install kit from cat...image.thumb.png.9d0a2dadf30d845045a8b734e63eb2ed.png

Speaking of lies, didn't you say it only took you 5 min to put the gps on???
also wtf is a GARMON

Mine looks stock. All bought on Amazon. Even the control mount. Yes, it took me about 5 minutes to install the Tread mount on my wheeler. 10 at most. As far as Garmin, typo or my phone changed it. 

Edited by ZR6000RR
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Mine looks stock. All bought on Amazon. Even the control mount. Yes, it took me about 5 minutes to install the Tread mount on my wheeler. 10 at most. As far as Garman, typo or my phone changed it. 

Even when you correct it you get it wrong..😂😂

16 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What do you call "too many miles"?

Pics of odometer.

If he rides his atv like his sled a 100 would be a lot.

16 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I brew my own. You are just an ugly, angry fuck!

Brew your own transvestite beer.  No fucking surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

It’s been around 

IMG_9108.jpeg

I remember the snopro 500 having something that you could flip that would change the ratio and I did mess with that but that wasn't the same steering setup as the catalyst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I remember the snopro 500 having something that you could flip that would change the ratio and I did mess with that but that wasn't the same steering setup as the catalyst.

I suppose he may be referring to race sleds? Im totally guessing some of this stuff was or is being used by some race teams before it hit the catalyst production sleds?  

21 hours ago, krom said:

I found a pic of him chugging a bud light:
Never mind, the system blocked the pic of him buttchugging budlight

Jim R Budlight.jpg

Yeah that's not needed. Let's try and show a little bit of class guys :bc: 

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Mine looks stock. All bought on Amazon. Even the control mount. Yes, it took me about 5 minutes to install the Tread mount on my wheeler. 10 at most. As far as Garmin, typo or my phone changed it. 

Stock for a thrown together Cat, yes.