Check your account email address ×

Most Americans see Trump's MAGA as threat to democracy:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I will never forget the actions of the Hartford PD during a Trump rally back in 15 or 16.  They set up one entry point to the civic center instead of the 4 it usually has, which allowed the protestors, including antifa and blm to array themselves so that they could taunt, harass, spit and assault the people attending the rally.  I talked to several who were there and they couldnt believe it, the police sat by and did nothing.  But Trump supporters are the fascists.  

We are regressing as a society, not advancing. And it's not hard to see who is pushing the majority of that regression onto the people.  

liberall.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

87,000 new IRS agents that the democrats want.....yeah, it's the republicans.  How can some people like the op be so incredibly ignorant?

I said to one of my ignorant liberal acquaintance's recently.........."Nobody gets motivated to go to work when they have to pay more taxes".

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I said to one of my ignorant liberal acquaintance's recently.........."Nobody gets motivated to go to work when they have to pay more taxes".

We all understand how the IRS targeted Tea Party groups in years past.  Now democrats want 87,000 more to really weed out those conservative groups that may threaten them.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We all understand how the IRS targeted Tea Party groups in years past.  Now democrats want 87,000 more to really weed out those conservative groups that may threaten them.

Hey if you have nothing to hide why worry….Some of the same people bitching in this thread said that about The Patriot Act.🤷🏻

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why does the US need 87,000 more IRS agents? 

I didn’t say that we do…why did we need the government spying on us and executing warrantless searches? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

28 minutes ago, irv said:

We are regressing as a society, not advancing. And it's not hard to see who is pushing the majority of that regression onto the people.  

liberall.jpg

You're kind of the same type as her. If someone's opinion slightly differs from yours you label them a liberal.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're kind of the same type as her. If someone's opinion slightly differs from yours you label them a liberal.

And you're about as sharp as a beachball. :news:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that we do…why did we need the government spying on us and executing warrantless searches? 

One is a bipartisan law, the other is strictly voted for by democrats.  Do you see the difference.  Why?

33 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

MSN is woke liberal garbage, like most of silicone valley. Their articles are complete trash and mean nothing. Sharing this just shows how stupid your average liberal is.

*looks at Steve753*

What i find funny about the left wing obsession's with Trump is the blind eye they turn towards the issues behind him.  The Economy, Crime and the Border are not issues that will go away just because Trump is gone.  The next guy will pick them up and run with them without the baggage that Trump's personality brings.  The Dems are on the wrong side of many issues and getting rid of Trump will not fix this.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

One is a bipartisan law, the other is strictly voted for by democrats.  Do you see the difference.  Why?

Again…if you have nothing to hide why worry?

BTW you’re OK with the government spying on you as long as it’s bipartisan…really?😂😂

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Well he did lose the house, senate and White House.

Loozer

You're just as bad as a Trump supporter. Actually worse. How you can sleep at night being a democrat is beyond me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again…if you have nothing to hide why worry?

BTW you’re OK with the government spying on you as long as it’s bipartisan…really?😂😂

Both parties voted for it.  VS one party strictly forcing something on you.  You know, the party that you keep defending and voting for.

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What i find funny about the left wing obsession's with Trump is the blind eye they turn towards the issues behind him.  The Economy, Crime and the Border are not issues that will go away just because Trump is gone.  The next guy will pick them up and run with them without the baggage that Trump's personality brings.  The Dems are on the wrong side of many issues and getting rid of Trump will not fix this.  

The Economy, Crime and the Border are exactly the issues that dems want to ignore.  As soon as the republicans start knowing how to campaign on these issues, they will have no trouble winning elections.  Trump was trying to fix these and EVERYONE saw that.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're just as bad as a Trump supporter. Actually worse. How you can sleep at night being a democrat is beyond me.

He's completely incapable of realizing this  

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m so grateful that I don’t have the compulsion to defend a political movement. 

Im so glad I wont be living out my retirement crying about a Politician or the GOP in a Van. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Both parties voted for it.  VS one party strictly forcing something on you.  You know, the party that you keep defending and voting for.

So you’re OK with being spied on…got it.