Check your account email address ×

22/23 cross country thread

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Because they produce the product? Fuck. This one I had to answer to. I hope it is painful when you, well?

Jimwit quotes the guy he has on ignore and can't write a coherent sentence.  Lies and stupidity abound in your life.  Speaking of, figure out what "all" means yet?

33 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Cat doesn’t have enough faith in the new chassis to put the points leader on one I see 

Since it was in Herf's trailer, I'm assuming maybe his teammate David Brown is running it then?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Premium said:

Answered my own question. It is David Brown running a stock CATALYST R-XC in the Pro-Open class.  Very cool.

https://www.arcticinsider.com/team-arctic-racing-2024-zr-600-rxc-catalyst-today/

👊🏻❄️

195D5B6F-0E1C-4650-BD5E-168C6D1FD359.thumb.png.06a4532b6c51dcb60cad86429694c44c.png

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Cat doesn’t have enough faith in the new chassis to put the points leader on one I see 

Zach is in the hunt for the championship. No way in hell would he would put himself at a disadvantage In the mod class running a stock sled 

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Zach is in the hunt for the championship. No way in hell would he would put himself at a disadvantage In the mod class running a stock sled 

I was just trying to get Jimmy fired up I know that it makes perfect sense lol. 

from Herf's FB page...

Zach Herfindahl Racing

Day 1 ended with a DNF for us due to a mechanical with our Mod sled, frustrating day for the team.

David had a great run going on the Catalyst running top 5 but a crash ended his day early.

Day 2 Pro stock up next and looking to have a better day

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

from Herf's FB page...

Zach Herfindahl Racing

Day 1 ended with a DNF for us due to a mechanical with our Mod sled, frustrating day for the team.

David had a great run going on the Catalyst running top 5 but a crash ended his day early.

Day 2 Pro stock up next and looking to have a better day

So David was in last place on the factory prepped Catalast before it bucked him off? 

12 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

So David was in last place on the factory prepped Catalast before it bucked him off? 

idk?

we can assume anything at this point?

looks like Revering went out before Herf did... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr