22/23 cross country thread

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You just figured that out? Trying to turn us into little China, I mean California, well one in the same other than China probably wont choke off real energy for there people.

You're a damn fool for calling out a guy for political people in his home state as if it's his fault.  Especially when your own governor is an idiot.  And you can't seem to put together the irony of it all.  FFS SMH 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You're a damn fool for calling out a guy for political people in his home state as if it's his fault.  Especially when your own governor is an idiot.  And you can't seem to put together the irony of it all.  FFS SMH 

I've admitted my Gov sucks. My issue is he comes after me no matter what I say. Fuck Krommer! Broom master baiter he is. 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I've admitted my Gov sucks. My issue is he comes after me no matter what I say. Fuck Krommer! Broom master baiter he is. 

I only ever come after when you lie, and say moronic bullshit.  Like the rxc's are built, tonne f-350, and everything that comes out of your mouth about whats actually happening in TRF, for production, and future products, because its always total bullshit.

Also I'm shocked that you haven't realized that anytime I post stuff like that, or correct the lies you've posted, I'm always correct. 

One of us has been doing this for over 20 years, knows more than one or 2 "in the know" people and only posts a small fraction of what they know.  The other is a complete drain on society, who stands around doing nothing, with a salary that is a total waste of taxpayer funds.  You are a net loss to every taxpayer in your area, and not just for the stuff you steal from them.

Be careful with your new wheeler, there is a pretty new recall for the frame breaking, and one for the drive clutch was released this week

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, krom said:

I only ever come after when you lie, and say moronic bullshit.  Like the rxc's are built, tonne f-350, and everything that comes out of your mouth about whats actually happening in TRF, for production, and future products, because its always total bullshit.

Also I'm shocked that you haven't realized that anytime I post stuff like that, or correct the lies you've posted, I'm always correct.  One of us has been doing this for over 20 years, knows more than one or 2 "in the know" people and only posts a small fraction of what they know.  The other is a complete drain on society, who stands around doing nothing, with a salary that is a total waste of taxpayer funds.  You are a net loss to every taxpayer in your area, and not just for the stuff you steal from them.

Be careful with your new wheeler, there is a pretty new recall for the frame breaking, and one for the drive clutch was released this week

My wheeler did not fit in the vin. Krommer. Unlike you, my dealer keeps us informed. As far as the rest of your dribble? We used private Engineering and there cost to tax payers was about 3 times what we cost. Again, Minnesota, not your communist state, but even here, we need to give you Tim! He is more NY than any real Minnesota person. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:
18 minutes ago, krom said:

Also I'm shocked that you haven't realized that anytime I post stuff like that, or correct the lies you've posted, I'm always correct. 

One of us has been doing this for over 20 years, knows more than one or 2 "in the know" people and only posts a small fraction of what they know.  The other is a complete drain on society, who stands around doing nothing, with a salary that is a total waste of taxpayer funds.  You are a net loss to every taxpayer in your area, and not just for the stuff you steal from them.

I'm pushing 40. You are a true hack to the custodial workers krommer. Thems are the facts. I have actual conversations with those in the know in TRF. My Catalyst is ordered as well. Way above Janitor"s grade of pay!

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No more moronic than you I suppose. I am sure you could figure out how to use a shovel. Not much different than a broom.:roflcrying:

Well you've been using a shovel daily for your job for 20 years so I sure as fuck hope you know how to use it.  Bet it took you a few years.

30 minutes ago, krom said:

Explains why he thinks you come after him all the time.  He is always full of shit.  As for the frame breaking, he rides like the bitch he is so it doesn't pertain to him.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

My wheeler did not fit in the vin. Krommer. Unlike you, my dealer keeps us informed. As far as the rest of your dribble? We used private Engineering and there cost to tax payers was about 3 times what we cost. Again, Minnesota, not your communist state, but even here, we need to give you Tim! He is more NY than any real Minnesota person. 

Jesus christ, if you wern't following me around the internet I would assume you can't read.

But way to prove just how much of a clueless lying pos you are.

I don't have the vin to your machine, and even I know it requires both of those recalls.  You bought a 22, every 22 built, and the first couple runs of 23s fall under both.

Since you and your dealer are both to stupid to have figure this out, I boxed it in red, and put solid red arrows for you.  Sorry its not the same shade as your favorite crayon..

Jim is a moron.jpg

Since you brought it up,  all of our customers have been better taken care of than you.  Every machine we've sold has had the frame update done, and every customer has been contacted about the clutch update.

Pretty shocking that the best, most knowledgeable dealer in the world doesn't know what "all 2022" means...

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, krom said:
1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

thats some magical dealer... ordering a sled that AC isn't taking orders for until march... 

lay down the crack pipe 

Dealer has my money. Will complete the order on March 7. Dealer can take your deposit anytime.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Best part is you are going to hate that sled.  Ride feel copies the others which you ridicule...yet you will change your tune since it's a Cat.  Perhaps you should change your name to Simple Jim.

that would not ma ma ma make me happyyyy 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Only Polaris has dangerous safety recalls....I read that here :news:

No. It’s actually the camp fire mode they have. you tap the upper left of the tv screen on the sled 4 times while playing with matches to activate it. some times it will activate automatically when low on gas because the system thinks you ran out of gas in the woods and doesn’t want to you freeze to death. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I see herf is selling sleds .... hmmm

do they match the one you're going to sell?  pretty certain @racinfarmer might want yours.  

I saw the hill cross sled Nick listed... https://www.facebook.com/groups/268502048161002/permalink/729019115442624/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Edited by Crnr2Crnr