22/23 cross country thread

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

so did you realize how stupid you sound, delete your comments, and being the genius you are, you posted anyway?

Why don't you explain how your machine doesn't fall under either of those safety bulletins?

3 minutes ago, krom said:

so did you realize how stupid you sound, delete your comments, and being the genius you are, you posted anyway?

Why don't you explain how your machine doesn't fall under either of those safety bulletins?

Dont know on the clutch one, but dealer went through the numbers and mine and all that he sold actually were not in the vin range. No letter from cat to me nor my dealer either. Must be the Minnesota nice, compared to the Cunty New York way. My dealer does not use janitor"s as master mechanics like you, so until I see a letter, I will trust them over you any day of the year. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dont know on the clutch one, but dealer went through the numbers and mine and all that he sold actually were not in the vin range. No letter from cat to me nor my dealer either. Must be the Minnesota nice, compared to the Cunty New York way. My dealer does not use janitor"s as master mechanics like you, so until I see a letter, I will trust them over you any day of the year. 

Can't your read, you fucking moron, I already posted the official recals from AC in this thread??

Time to quit lying, and stalling, and time to start explaining how your machine doesn't fall in the range of "All 2022 Alterra 600 models"

Jim is a moron.jpg

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, krom said:

Can't your read, you fucking moron, I already posted the official recals from AC in this thread??

Time to quit lying, and stalling, and time to start explaining how your machine doesn't fall in the range of "All 2022 Alterra 600 models"

Jim is a moron.jpg

I just did. Not in there. To much ammonia again today? Not to worried about it. Has been looked over and I will continue to. Not a concern for the fucktard from the State of New York anyway. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

24 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I just did. Not in there. To much ammonia again today? Not to worried about it. Has been looked over and I will continue to. Not a concern for the fucktard from the State of New York anyway. 

So you somehow think that "All 2022 Alterra 600 models" doesnt' include your 2022 Alterra 600

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, krom said:

So you somehow think that "All 2022 Alterra 600 models" doesnt' include your 2022 Alterra 600

Could cat have made a mistake? Geezer! Are all New Yorkers this persistent? Another state I can write off I guess. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do they match the one you're going to sell?  pretty certain @racinfarmer might want yours.  

I saw the hill cross sled Nick listed... https://www.facebook.com/groups/268502048161002/permalink/729019115442624/?mibextid=Nif5oz

RF went out and bought his own damn 2022.  It has 1 race, some practice miles, and some degenerate lake rider miles on it.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Could cat have made a mistake? Geezer! Are all New Yorkers this persistent? Another state I can write off I guess. 

New York New York  :mc:

Dude Upstate NY isnt fucking New York city. 

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well he acts like he is. Mr know it all. Fuck him!

Just because you and your dealer aren't smart enough to under stand that the words "ALL 2022 ALTERRA 600" in the official recall means every single ALTERRA 600 no matter what the serial number is.

Edited by krom

15 minutes ago, krom said:

Just because you and your dealer aren't smart enough to under stand that the words "ALL 2022 ALTERRA 600" in the official recall means every single ALTERRA 600 no matter what the serial number is.

16 minutes ago, krom said:

Will trust my local dealer over a second place finisher for custodian of the year any time. 

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Will trust my local dealer over a second place finisher for custodian of the year any time. 

This coming from a guy who needed his relative Bob to get him a job holding a stop sign, and the fact that you are far too stupid to comprehend the words in the big red box really takes the sting out what you think are zingers...

BTW I "don't act like I know it all" I have posted the proof that you and your dealer are morons who can't read and comprehend the most simple of words "ALL"

Just like every other time I've pointed out that you are wrong, I've posted the proof.

Everyone who's read they official bulletin I've posted knows you are wrong, and just keep doubling down on being wrong and stupid

Edited by krom

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

far as others and myself are concerned Krommy is as cornfed Midwestern as any of us are... Jimwit

Well you being super dick sucking Gay, I get it. Not that there is anything wrong, or, with it. 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

1 hour ago, krom said:

This coming from a guy who needed his relative Bob to get him a job holding a stop sign, and the fact that you are far too stupid to comprehend the words in the big red box really takes the sting out what you think are zingers...

BTW I "don't act like I know it all" I have posted the proof that you and your dealer are morons who can't read and comprehend the most simple of words "ALL"

Just like every other time I've pointed out that you are wrong, I've posted the proof.

Everyone who's read they official bulletin I've posted knows you are wrong, and just keep doubling down on being wrong and stupid

Good old fashion cat fight.  🤣

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well you being super dick sucking Gay, I get it. Not that there is anything wrong, or, with it. 

Going gay now, that's a great way to seem smart.. 

Since you can't understand what the word all means, here is the definition 

Screenshot_20230215-221709~2.png

All 2022 altera 600 

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

Going gay now, that's a great way to seem smart.. 

Since you can't understand what the word all means, here is the definition 

Screenshot_20230215-221709~2.png

I just think he is gay. Just like you are a fucktard. Nothing more, nothing less. Google is also pretty simple, but surprised you are that advanced with all the ammonia you have ingested over the years. A saying from one of my all time favorite movies, History of the World. What's next Faggot Krom? You loser!

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I just think he is gay. Just like you are a fucktard. Nothing more, nothing less. Google is also pretty simple, but surprised you are that advanced with all the ammonia you have ingested over the years. A saying from one of my all time favorite movies, History of the World. What's next Faggot Krom? You loser!

You should stud that sled up and race Naytahwaush!  

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You should stud that sled up and race Naytahwaush!  

Most years don't even see a race as we are working. Still fun, but as far as me racing? To old and will never stud. Also hate carnage on my toys. Have never as much as bent a bumper since 10th grade. I ride like I borrowed my sleds now a day.

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

would you actually talk like this to someone in person?  🤔 

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Aso because you are dumb as fuck and don't understand ALL he is gay?  If you weren't such a jimwit you wouldn't be shoveling gravel for a living.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would you actually talk like this to someone in person?  🤔 

He isn't capable of talking to people. More the type to put on a reflective jacket and talk to himself as people drive by.

Best part is we all told you that Alterra was a piece of shit.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Aso because you are dumb as fuck and don't understand ALL he is gay?  If you weren't such a jimwit you wouldn't be shoveling gravel for a living.

He isn't capable of talking to people. More the type to put on a reflective jacket and talk to himself as people drive by.

Best part is we all told you that Alterra was a piece of shit.

4f77afd724a2ed7587d6032e76d3dbb0c716c106.jpg

• Haha 1