Check your account email address ×

National embarrassment Trump refuses to shake Merkel's hand in photo op.

Just now, Anler said:

Whenever I see something like this I immediately think what if this was Obama? And how different your responses would be. :lol:

what that he shook her hand when they first met at beginning of event and did not want to play the puppet for the press who has nothing but distain for the man . prob no thought about it at all . it is frankly odd to have greeted your guest then do it again mid conversation .last time u did that was when? yeah that is what I thought .

when they walk in when they are leaving done deal . anything more is fake pandering bs

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whenever I see something like this I immediately think what if this was Obama? And how different your responses would be. :lol:

You mean like Obama bowing to the Saudi King?

Edited by XCR1250

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Only problem is its complete BULLFUCKINGSHIT :nuts: 

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT strikes again :guzzle:

C7JASwYVwAA_gVI.jpg:large

On 2017-03-17 at 9:59 PM, XCR1250 said:

You mean like Obama bowing to the Saudi King?

On 2017-03-17 at 10:31 PM, Anler said:

Yep. :lol:

main-qimg-219de59d94b845272e03ff4d7016ecb4-c.jpg

You set him up and knocked him down.

Isn't the far more embarrassing thing about the Trump visit how he demanded NATO money from Germany in a tweet after she left?  WTF is that. Then someone had to explain on another Tweet how NATO works. Can't that dumb fuck as someone in his administration how that shit works before he Tweets? 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Isn't the far more embarrassing thing about the Trump visit how he demanded NATO money from Germany in a tweet after she left?  WTF is that. Then someone had to explain on another Tweet how NATO works. Can't that dumb fuck as someone in his administration how that shit works before he Tweets? 

Yeah....leaders should know how all things work. Like Troody does.

And his tweet about her "paying her fair share" was just.  Stop soaking up our shit you fucking leeches!  Find another host to complain about.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nobody knows more about how stuff works than Trump does. Believe me. 

https://youtu.be/JSZ9E9143cw

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not exactly, a kiss on either side of the cheek is actually an acceptably mutual greeting around the globe.  One world leader bowing to another is NOT.  In fact, there is a written "acceptance" on the initial greeting between world leaders somewhere.  A handshake had been voted the proven method.  It is respectable and ensures consistency in respect and mutual honor without undermining one country/leader.

Why do you people think all he is bowing to is either laughing or on the verge of a laugh?  I know.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nobody knows more about how stuff works than Trump does. Believe me. 

https://youtu.be/JSZ9E9143cw

This nobody guy sounds like he knows a lot.

I found this today. But I bet Nobody will remember he said these things.

Remember when Trump said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.
Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.
Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, Wall Street executives, and oil executives.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not exactly, a kiss on either side of the cheek is actually an acceptably mutual greeting around the globe. 

just a FYI if we ever ride together that is not a acceptable greeting . unless of course we are both wearing ski doo gear then all bets are off

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when Trump said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.
Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.
Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, Wall Street executives, and oil executives.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.

remember when u told us he did not have a chance at winning the election . member member that was a good 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just a FYI if we ever ride together that is not a acceptable greeting . unless of course we are both wearing ski doo gear then all bets are off

:lol:

It's a shame we haven't rode together.  Then again, maybe this type of greeting is the mutual fear.  We'll draw up an acceptable greeting before we ride.  Or you can just be a pathetic moron and bow to me.  Then I'm taking your money. :lol:

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing says I am a hack like posting a chain email. 

59 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Liberal Canadian Trump butthurt is the strangest of all

It  is rather strange.  I guess, I can see having an interest in an another country's politics, but to get so worked up about it where you are swearing  at people &  doing research???!!! 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It  is rather strange.  I guess, I can see having an interest in an another country's politics, but to get so worked up about it where you are swearing  at people &  doing research???!!! 

It is strange. I couldn't care less about Canadian politics. Libtardism has become a religion for some of these freaks. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The only thing I can think of, especially from Canada's liberals, is our election process can bring some pretty heavy influence on their own affecting the liberal agendas.  IE...Troody is at risk.  I also think this is why we are seeing an influence of this election over the liberal led countries. :dunno:

There is a reason that the "Brexit" result hit the Dems here so hard; it was sign of possible things to happen (that did and are).

I don't know...either that or it's just more pathetic liberal butt-hurt and more reasons to whine about something on the world stage.  They are just hurting their own cause.  I hope the fake tears they are shedding are worth it.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing I can think of, especially from Canada's liberals, is our election process can bring some pretty heavy influence on their own affecting the liberal agendas.  IE...Troody is at risk.  I also think this is why we are seeing an influence of this election over the liberal led countries. :dunno:

There is a reason that the "Brexit" result hit the Dems here so hard; it was sign of possible things to happen (that did and are).

I don't know...either that or it's just more pathetic liberal butt-hurt and more reasons to whine about something on the world stage.  They are just hurting their own cause.  I hope the fake tears they are shedding are worth it.

Right,  I'm not even talking about policies, like I'm sure would be of interest to a lot of candians. The personal attacks  on Trump and those that don't  share the hatred of him are a little puzzling.

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing says I am a hack like posting a chain email. 

Pretty thorough slam to your boy Trump though. 

He sold you bumpkins a basket of goods. 

It's impressive that he coined the term fake news so you would ignore the news media when they called him on his bullshit.