Check your account email address ×

Trump's biggest supporters are uneducated white men

Trump's biggest supporters are uneducated white men

Source: International Business Times

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES 
14 MAR 2017 AT 11:15 ET  

President Donald Trump’s biggest supporting bloc in the country since winning the presidency last year are the same people who voted him into the Oval Office: white Americans. Meanwhile, minority demographics trailed in their approval ratings of the president, a Gallup poll released Tuesday revealed. 

Above all, it was uneducated white men, usually above the age of 50, who were most likely to support Trump in his first seven weeks in Washington, D.C. Trump's overall approval rating stood at 42 percent on Wednesday since his first day in the White House, Jan. 20, according to Gallup's latest poll. 

While just 13 percent of black voters supported Trump, the lowest approval of any demographic accounted for in Tuesday’s poll, a majority of white men approved of the president, with 60 percent of support among the voting group also most likely to support Trump during the 2016 Other variables, including college education and gender, have historically played important roles in determining a president’s approval across the country as well. For example, the poll showed Trump was not so well-liked among women, minorities and college-educated voters. 

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trumps-biggest-supporters-are-uneducated-white-men/

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Uneducated like farmers, tradesmen, soldier's, die makers, laborer's, basically the people the move the country along 

#fail

Exactly,  It really is disgusting thinking, that we have let seep into  our educational system and pounded into our kids heads  by self loathing, phony intellects, who  couldn't nail two boards together.

How much more evidence do we need that the real party of bigots, racists, hypocrites and groupthink, drool dripping morons........is the left?  

Thank god for Trump.  8 years to clean up this corrupt mess the corrupt dishonest liberal leftists created.  Next up hopefully.....MSN announces their bankruptcy, NY Times going to once a week :snack: 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Exactly,  It really is disgusting thinking, that we have let seep into  our educational system and pounded into our kids heads  by self loathing, phony intellects, who  couldn't nail two boards together.

Bingo!  Our education system has become an outdated fraud and a failure.  Our secondary education system has become a rhetoric spewing monster feeding its own mouth for the sake of engorging its own self with money.  

I almost cannot believe it but after years of talking "college" to my daughter, I'm starting to give her different ideas and paths to take for better success.  I don't want her to be another educated coffee barista thinking her education makes her one of the "intellectually elite".  I actually want her to be happy and successful....not a liberal.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo!  Our education system has become an outdated fraud and a failure.  Our secondary education system has become a rhetoric spewing monster feeding its own mouth for the sake of engorging its own self with money.  

I almost cannot believe it but after years of talking "college" to my daughter, I'm starting to give her different ideas and paths to take for better success.  I don't want her to be another educated coffee barista thinking her education makes her one of the "intellectually elite".  I actually want her to be happy and successful....not a liberal.

:thumb:

These sort of posts say a lot about Liberals true character.  

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Uneducated like farmers, tradesmen, soldier's, die makers, laborer's, basically the people the move the country along 

#fail

Do you consider tradesmen and farmers uneducated?  That says a lot about you. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How much more evidence do we need that the real party of bigots, racists, hypocrites and groupthink, drool dripping morons........is the left?  

Thank god for Trump.  8 years to clean up this corrupt mess the corrupt dishonest liberal leftists created.  Next up hopefully.....MSN announces their bankruptcy, NY Times going to once a week :snack: 

8 years? That's only a little over 1billion dollars protecting Trump tower. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you consider tradesmen and farmers uneducated?  That says a lot about you. 

Reading comprehension isn't your forte.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

8 years? That's only a little over 1billion dollars protecting Trump tower. 

If you say so.  Lets talk in 8 years and see about that, along with what kind of shape the country's in.  I'll bet 1000 dollars it will be better than Obama left it in terms of:

Deficit

GDP growthrate

Dow

Unemployment

Consumer Confidence

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't you hear... NYT subscriptions are up 10 fold since the election... 10 FOLD!!!

Of course, 10 fold is a paltry 100,000 subscriptions. :lol:

Poor stupid liberals.