Check your account email address ×

You guys are missing it lmfao

Just now, ACE said:

Dude is fucked. I even borrowed him a sled. Although I did get a bottle of whiskey out of the deal

I don’t think he’s a bad guy but he’s zoso top gun level obsessive.  I prefer to steer clear.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t think he’s a bad guy but he’s zoso top gun level obsessive.  I prefer to steer clear.

Wow... a double shot of wasted sperm in the same post....

Some people deserve to die in a trailer fire, and both of them fit that bill...

Just now, Snake said:

Wow... a double shot of wasted sperm in the same post....

Some people deserve to die in a trailer fire, and both of them fit that bill...

Tipcum is a piece of shit 

i remember when he tried to hang here and it didn't go well for him 

lol forgot that fuckin Dave found out where tipcum worked and actually called him there  :lol: 

I had to check out for a while cause those boomers were taking shit way too serious 

I met Daive , we got along great. I didn’t appreciate some of his Internet antics and I had to block his cell number because he was texting me about shit said on the forum well after he was banned. That’s just a bit weird for me.

Just now, f7ben said:

I met Daive , we got along great. I didn’t appreciate some of his Internet antics and I had to block his cell number because he was texting me about shit said on the forum well after he was banned. That’s just a bit weird for me.

Yeah same in person he was fine but I also had to block his cell number 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah same in person he was fine but I also had to block his cell number 

You should send me your cell number so I can block you too!!!!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Oh man don't get in the middle of a Canadian hockey fight.  

Hockey culture here is a cult 

parents will go to blows over who's kid is less shitty at it. And they just grow be  STD infested bums anyway 

A citiot hockey nerds life 

not make it. They never do.maybe play some minor league stuff

by 23 they're done. Never learned a damn thing their entire life other than to chase rubber with a stick 

apply to be RCMP and if they're even too dumb for that they become a city cop

Almost all cops here are failed hockey fags 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Hockey culture here is a cult 

parents will go to blows over who's kid is less shitty at it. And they just grow be  STD infested bums anyway 

My dad used to scout for a local university and part of that was in Canada. I remember some heated discussions some of them in French as things broke down. My Dad was an honest person and sometimes that was not a popular place to be when you are talking about some parents little Gretzky wanabe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My dad used to scout for a local university and part of that was in Canada. I remember some heated discussions some of them in French as things broke down. My Dad was an honest person and sometimes that was not a popular place to be when you are talking about some parents little Gretzky wanabe.

A lot of people put their life savings into little Johnny being the next Gretzky. They're al delusional 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

A citiot hockey nerds life 

not make it. They never do.maybe play some minor league stuff

by 23 they're done. Never learned a damn thing their entire life other than to chase rubber with a stick 

apply to be RCMP and if they're even too dumb for that they become a city cop

Almost all cops here are failed hockey fags 

Wow, that's literally Failmaker.

• Haha 1

Alot of people have taken things too far on this site over the course of time even going back to HCS. In the end its just not worth getting that worked up about that you want to take things to the in person level and I think Dave got to that point. He PM'd me that he was trying to meet up with AMG to fight him. And uncle znotty PM'd me that he wanted to meet up to beat me up too but I didnt really take that seriously LOL.

Although I will say this. I think Red Rocket may have been the person most people on here wanted to beat up at one point or another. I remember Vince saying he wanted to beat the fuck outta him and Vince isnt really that kind of guy.  

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of people have taken things too far on this site over the course of time even going back to HCS. In the end its just not worth getting that worked up about that you want to take things to the in person level and I think Dave got to that point. He PM'd me that he was trying to meet up with AMG to fight him. And uncle znotty PM'd me that he wanted to meet up to beat me up too but I didnt really take that seriously LOL.

Although I will say this. I think Red Rocket may have been the person most people on here wanted to beat up at one point or another. I remember Vince saying he wanted to beat the fuck outta him and Vince isnt really that kind of guy.  

Vinnie the Ballsack could get it done. 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

raises hand

• Haha 3