Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

-40 here.  Getting a pot of chili going and gonna take in some pigskin!  May try and go pullover my sled later for the fun of it.  My rotator cuffs need some good tearing anyway.

:lol:

37 with rain here now, flash freeze arrives this afternoon :sad:

Steelers at the Bengals or Lions at Giants are my options for the early game. Pats at Broncos for the late game :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

AP is back and starting today.  Let's see if he is a factor.  Vikes are last in the league in rushing stats so not sure how it cannot be better with him there.  If nothing else he'll draw focus and free up some receivers.

no snap count either but im still staying away....

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Boooooooooo you could dress proper and just get shitty on booze that keeps you warm 

I've spent the last week working out side in this shit. I can watch the same game in front of my fireplace getting sauced.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I've spent the last week working out side in this shit. I can watch the same game in front of my fireplace getting sauced.

me to so ya I hear ya....however its tough to turn down 4 and a parking pass.

we were given the same deal for pac at lions on a thursday night last year.  I had to speak in front of 50 people the next  morning but still went .... got home at 3a