Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

I played KC +3 on bovada and won $300, taking the wife to dinner :ashamed:

Two key stats I looked at to call it a lock. Raiders history of suck at Arrowhead. Carrs abysmal  numbers in temps below 30 degrees and it was in the mid teens 

Edited by washedupmxer

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I played KC +3 on bovada and won $300, taking the wife to dinner :ashamed:

Two key stats I looked at to call it a lock. Raiders history of suck at Arrowhead. Carrs abysmal  numbers in temps below 30 degrees and it was in the mid teens 

Especially with a fucked up finger. :bc:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I figured it would be hard for the Raiders to win at Arrowhead. Sorry @Shifty :sad:

Oakland beat themselves 

And whoever called a pass play on 3 and 1 with over 2 minutes left almost in the red zone, should be fired 

Whats my AV Drip? 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

:true:

What bugs me the most about Dallas is everyone calling them Americas Team.

Shit...that's bugging you NOW?  What's that like 40 years of that little term.  But...we let them have it because, well....ummmm....yeah....

Related image

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shit...that's bugging you NOW?  What's that like 40 years of that little term.  But...we let them have it because, well....ummmm....yeah....

Related image

I never said I had an issue with their cheerleaders :wackit:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

My brother inlaw is probably putting his fist through a wall right about now. He's a big Cowboys fan that takes it way too seriously.

I've got family in Texas.  I spent a summer with them when I was 14.  That is Cowboy country fo sho!

Personally, I think Texans are kinda retards.  A bit too "proud" of a state full of scorpions, scrub trees and fucking HEAT if you ask me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Giants aren't fucking around.  They'll win their next 2 against Detroit and Philly 

I'm pulling for the Lions to make it all the way to the big dance this year :bc:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Giants aren't fucking around.  They'll win their next 2 against Detroit and Philly 

Speaking of Detroit.  Did anybody else see Stanford awkwardly run into the end zone t-boning his own guy then go to spike the ball and it flew out of his hands backwards? :lol:

That guy has always been such a fucking klutz.  He was a fat butter bean when he played for Georgia. Could hardly get out of his own shadow.  Good arm though.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Speaking of Detroit.  Did anybody else see Stanford awkwardly run into the end zone t-boning his own guy then go to spike the ball and it flew out of his hands backwards? :lol:

That guy has always been such a fucking klutz.  He was a fat butter bean when he played for Georgia. Could hardly get out of his own shadow.  Good arm though.

There is talk of Stafford being a contender for MVP this year.  We don't see that many of the Lions games here in the northeast :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

There is talk of Stafford being a contender for MVP this year.  We don't see that many of the Lions games here in the northeast :dunno:

Really?  I don't watch them much but I am kinda rooting for them.  They got hosed last year on some of the worst officiating ever concocted.

But Stafford for MVP?  I'd have to see that fucking highlight reel.

Biggie?  Can your send it to me?

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  I don't watch them much but I am kinda rooting for them.  They got hosed last year on some of the worst officiating ever concocted.

But Stafford for MVP?  I'd have to see that fucking highlight reel.

Biggie?  Can your send it to me?

:lmao:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753663/article/mvp-rankings-whos-leading-race-for-top-honor-in-week-14

Did anyone catch the Bills Stealers game today? Le 'Veon Bell had close to 300 total yards.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yes.  Leaving for NY Friday. It's part of my sons 16th birthday present.  We were going to fly to Dallas, but flights were ridiculous because of the holiday 

Nice! Have fun :bc: