Check your account email address ×

Is Trump next level or do Dems just suck?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Just give up and admit he is a reckless moron and is a huge threat to our country.

Sure as soon as you admit the two impeachments were fabrications of the Dem party and the Hillary Clinton campaign.  The entire Russian bank story (which you posted on daily) was a fabrication that the FBI knew in less than a week after receiving the info from Clinton's cabal.    I would not hold your breath for some kind of Trump perp walk over these documents but i am sure you will be at the edge of your seat waiting for the latest leak from an anonymous source close to high up swamp creature.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Why doesn't everyone realize we can do better than Biden or Trump. Lets move on. 

Democrats can't move on. They're in power and are still worried about Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Democrats can't move on. They're in power and are still worried about Trump. 

Because Republicans haven’t moved. Let’s all do it, together. Bigger and better things for both.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Because Republicans haven’t moved. Let’s all do it, together. Bigger and better things for both.

Republicans started a collusion investigation?

Republicans started the Jan 6th investigation?

Republicans tried to impeach a president twice in one term?

:lol:

Ya its the Republicans fault. They should move on.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Republicans started a collusion investigation?

Republicans started the Jan 6th investigation?

Republicans tried to impeach a president twice in one term?

:lol:

Ya its the Republicans fault. They should move on.

No, like I said in my original post, both parties can do better. Easy concept.

Just now, akvanden said:

Then you said it was the Republicans fault.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Then you said it was the Republicans fault.

Well, you said democrats were in power and we’re still worried about Trump, to which my reply was because he might run again with the support of the Republican party, so yeah, they would be worried. See how if both parties moved on, they wouldn’t have to worry about either? 

we can do better than choosing between a douchbag and a turd sandwich, that’s my only point. :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why doesn't everyone realize we can do better than Biden or Trump. Lets move on. 

I agree to disagree unless we flush the toilet on both sides from the top to the bottom and start over again. We're all stuck with the same shit over and over again, JMO I don't see it getting better on either side in my lifetime. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok great I agree. So whats your plan to get rid of the current corrupt Administration that has full control over MSM?  

Vote for Joe again?  :pc:

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, you said democrats were in power and we’re still worried about Trump, to which my reply was because he might run again with the support of the Republican party, so yeah, they would be worried. See how if both parties moved on, they wouldn’t have to worry about either? 

we can do better than choosing between a douchbag and a turd sandwich, that’s my only point. :thumbsup:

The thing is moving on means the Dems need to come to terms with the criminal level treatment they gave Trump literally since the day he got into office.  Unless they have a come to jesus moment and realize our political system can not function like this.  Hillary Clinton was making accusations of treason on information she knew to be false and she got the DOJ to play along.  How about we give Trump an apology for his treatment before we "Move On"?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don't see it happening until we get some fresh blood, and term limits, these people have been in the swamp for their entire lives and seriously need to go.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ok great I agree. So whats your plan to get rid of the current corrupt Administration that has full control over MSM?  

Vote for Joe again?  :pc:

Well, I’d argue it would be hard to get rid of the current administration by voting for the same current administration…..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't see it happening until we get some fresh blood, and term limits, these people have been in the swamp for their entire lives and seriously need to go.

It could happen if desantis runs, or any other Republican other than Trump. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This starts with Hillary Clinton.  She and her husband are corrupt and everyone knows it.  Running her twice was a mistake that opened the door for a Trump like candidate in 2016.  The Dems knew she was shit in 2008 and sent her packing but somehow she dangled around till 2016 when the Dems started to use terms like it was her turn. THe Dems knew Biden was shit and yet here we are again.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, I’d argue it would be hard to get rid of the current administration by voting for the same current administration…..

It could happen if desantis runs, or any other Republican other than Trump. 

No it can't.  The next government needs to burn it all down, all the corrupt 3 letter orgs.  Anything less is a waste of time.

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it can't.  The next government needs to burn it all down, all the corrupt 3 letter orgs.  Anything less is a waste of time.

So we shouldn’t vote for desantis, mr Canadian? Who do you want us to vote for?

The voters suck. Endless false grievances over shit that really doesn’t matter and constant whataboutism.

These elected officials didn’t fall from the sky and get appointed by God, they were voted into office.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So we shouldn’t vote for desantis, mr Canadian? Who do you want us to vote for?

Hes still stuck on Biden cheating to win.

• Like 1