Check your account email address ×

Nancy has her very own Hunter.

they have all been in too long, have too much dirt on each other. imagine telling another politician "i'm gonna tell the world about you" . then he replies " don't forget that shit you did back in 2015" . on and on it goes. and nothing changes

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The problem is the fact that these fucks have been in politics for way too long.

I agree 111%

Term limits and age limits... and salary and benefits limits.  No trading on inside knowledge.  No campaign slush funds.  They get exactly what 'we' get. 

Now, how do 'we' get them to vote those laws into effect.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I agree 111%

Term limits and age limits... and salary and benefits limits.  No trading on inside knowledge.  No campaign slush funds.  They get exactly what 'we' get. 

Now, how do 'we' get them to vote those laws into effect.

IDK, doesn't seem like term limits or age limits will happen.  How about just make them all work remote?  Work from their offices in the state they are representing and get them out of  Washington DC.  Make them all live and work in the environment they are supposed to be representing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

IDK, doesn't seem like term limits or age limits will happen.  How about just make them all work remote?  Work from their offices in the state they are representing and get them out of  Washington DC.  Make them all live and work in the environment they are supposed to be representing.

And make sure they actually live in the state they are running to represent…see Dr. Oz.

Also there was an article posted not too long ago about the insider trading that goes on in Congress….fucking gross.

• Like 1

Washington nepotism? You don't say? For the last 25 years or so I always suspected that foreign aid/spending was a grift but wasn't sure how they did it. We are starting to see it now. Investing in companies before legislation/aid, family members on BOD's and or payrolls, foreign bank accounts, shell corps, etc... Seriously, what else do you need to see?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

good point, that would make it harder for the lobbyists...

https://truthout.org/articles/report-lobbyists-raked-in-record-2-billion-in-first-6-months-of-2022/

On 8/10/2022 at 3:36 PM, Anler said:

Washington nepotism? You don't say? For the last 25 years or so I always suspected that foreign aid/spending was a grift but wasn't sure how they did it. We are starting to see it now. Investing in companies before legislation/aid, family members on BOD's and or payrolls, foreign bank accounts, shell corps, etc... Seriously, what else do you need to see?

Also their non profit foundations 

anything that has to do with big government moneys will have a large grift going on. 

On 8/10/2022 at 5:36 PM, Anler said:

They need the fake news to spell it out for them.  But the fake news is part of the grift.

Catch 22.