Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

Just now, snoughnut said:

You hooked Biggie, Kivalo and Zambroski.........3 fish with one cast, not bad. :lmao:

:bc: Wasn't expecting that many with one cast, but it was a good one. 

I had Queenie on right away next door, but Scarfsie ruined it :flush:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You hooked Biggie, Kivalo and Zambroski.........3 fish with one cast, not bad. :lmao:

I dunno what you're talking about!  You aint got no proof!!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Brady probably is the best QB to play the game...hard to argue against it although Joe Montana was pretty damn good as well.:thumb:

I think last years super bowl comeback proved to even his haters he is the best

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think last years super bowl comeback proved to even his haters he is the best

That was impressive but Atlanta does have a bad habit of choking.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes he is, on and off the field. did you see the pre-game stuff, about the kid who had cancer? my god what a tear jerker and it put a lot of things in perspective.

Damn that was a sad story. Makes you really appreciate what you have. I can’t imagine losing a child like that. He seemed like a great kid.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes he is, on and off the field. did you see the pre-game stuff, about the kid who had cancer? my god what a tear jerker and it put a lot of things in perspective.

Yeh I was going to point that out as well.  Also, look how he has become a true leader of that team.  They score a touchdown, he goes off the field, puts on a cap, and as soon as the point after is made, he congratulates every player one by one as they come off the field.  This is the kind of player that one hopes success never goes to their head throughout the course of their career.  Pay attention young kids, this is one to watch and take after.

Feel bad for Peters, another highly respected player.  At 35, that didn't look like a simple knee injury.  Hope he can play again at some point.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yeh I was going to point that out as well.  Also, look how he has become a true leader of that team.  They score a touchdown, he goes off the field, puts on a cap, and as soon as the point after is made, he congratulates every player one by one as they come off the field.  This is the kind of player that one hopes success never goes to their head throughout the course of their career.  Pay attention young kids, this is one to watch and take after.

Feel bad for Peters, another highly respected player.  At 35, that didn't look like a simple knee injury.  Hope he can play again at some point.

Just heard that Peters does not have a torn ACL.