Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

The Pats D hasn't been great this year. It's gotten better, but still not great. At least they held the Broncos to two FG's so far. Denver has always seemed to have their number :dunno: 

They have in the past but tonight looks different...big gainer by Martellus Bennet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope and it sounds like there is some bad blood between he and The Packers.

Yeah, I read some stuff today where Nelson and Rodgers were discrediting Bennett. Maybe there was some truth to it, but he seems to be doing OK tonight :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, I read some stuff today where Nelson and Rodgers were discrediting Bennett. Maybe there was some truth to it, but he seems to be doing OK tonight :dunno: 

Something to do with a shoulder injury that he said he was going to have surgery on that he didn't disclose to  the Packers so they released him.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Something to do with a shoulder injury that he said he was going to have surgery on that he didn't disclose the Packers so they released him.

Yes, and something about the team doctors telling him to play through it and Rodgers and Nelson saying the doctors wouldn't say that. But, he seems to be playing through it tonight so who knows. Guys just seem to want to play harder for Belichick. 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, and something about the team doctors telling him to play through it and Rodgers and Nelson saying the doctors wouldn't say that. But, he seems to be playing through it tonight so who knows. Guys just seem to want to play harder for Belichick. 

As recently as Wednesday, Martellus Bennett was a member of the Green Bay Packers. Now, Bennett -- a member of the Patriots (again) after getting cut by the Packers -- is ripping the Packers for mishandling his shoulder injury, pressuring him to play through the injury instead of getting surgery, and trying to "f---" him over by releasing him with a failure to disclose a medical condition designation. 

Packers players have since responded to their former teammate's allegations. They've chosen to defend the team doctor who Bennett specifically named for "trying to cover his own a--," not making him feel safe, and pushing him to play. Among Dr. McKenzie's defenders? Aaron Rodgers, who is currently on injured reserve with a broken collarbone. 

Here's what Rodgers posted on Instagram:

I've been working with Dr. McKenzie for 13 years, and as well as being a phenomenal doctor, he's also become a close friend. He's done surgery on me twice, and I trust him and his opinion implicitly. Doc has always tried to protect me and my future, even if it meant protecting me from myself and my desire to get back on the field before I should. #gbpfamily #mydoc #ibackpat 

It appears Bennett is a POS for trying to make false accusations against the Packers team doctor, who happens to be highly revered. The Packers apparently released some cancer from the team, that's a good thing.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As recently as Wednesday, Martellus Bennett was a member of the Green Bay Packers. Now, Bennett -- a member of the Patriots (again) after getting cut by the Packers -- is ripping the Packers for mishandling his shoulder injury, pressuring him to play through the injury instead of getting surgery, and trying to "f---" him over by releasing him with a failure to disclose a medical condition designation. 

Packers players have since responded to their former teammate's allegations. They've chosen to defend the team doctor who Bennett specifically named for "trying to cover his own a--," not making him feel safe, and pushing him to play. Among Dr. McKenzie's defenders? Aaron Rodgers, who is currently on injured reserve with a broken collarbone. 

I've been working with Dr. McKenzie for 13 years, and as well as being a phenomenal doctor, he's also become a close friend. He's done surgery on me twice, and I trust him and his opinion implicitly. Doc has always tried to protect me and my future, even if it meant protecting me from myself and my desire to get back on the field before I should. #gbpfamily #mydoc #ibackpat 

It appears Bennett is a POS for trying to make false accusations against the Packers team doctor, who happens to be highly revered. The Packers apparently released some cancer from the team, that's a good thing.

And the Pats will make him look like a star :lol: 

Just now, dz246 said:

Shocking..... but I agree with you!:lol:

1st time for everything :bc: 

Yes,yes....the highly revered Packers team doctor....good god Packer fans are mental. :lol:

He is the TEAM  doctor and of course Rodgers supports him.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Yes,yes....the highly revered Packers team doctor....good god Packer fans are mental. :lol:

He is a very revered doctor here you dumbass, it's absolutely hilarious that Bennett supposedly needed surgery on his shoulder and he's playing tonight, he's a fucking idiot. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

He is a very revered doctor here you dumbass, it's absolutely hilarious that Bennett supposedly needed surgery on his shoulder and he's playing tonight, he's a fucking idiot. :lmao:

Well he might be an idiot but he won a ring last year with The Pats and just might win another....meanwhile delusional Packer fans are defending the team doctor...SMH.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Maybe Bennett wouldnt fuck Aaron up the ass like he likes and they had to let him go.....that would be my guess

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's OK with me as long as he continues to play well for NE :lol: 

Well he might be an idiot but he won a ring last year with The Pats and just might win another....meanwhile delusional Packer fans are defending the team doctor...SMH.

I tend to agree that he is an idiot but don't really care as long as he helps NE win. Isn't he the one that cried wolf this summer about the police mistreating him? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Maybe Bennett wouldnt fuck Aaron up the ass like he likes and they had to let him go.....that would be my guess

:true:

Whatever the reason you have to realize that such a revered team doctor would never put the interests of the team ahead of any player....... :lol:

:true:

Whatever the reason you have to realize that such a revered team doctor would never put the interests of the team ahead of any player....... :lol:

And its so amazing that the guys still on the team and signed long term would defend the doctor.....I mean that totally vindicates his actions :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

And its so amazing that the guys still on the team and signed long term would defend the doctor.....I mean that totally vindicates his actions :lol:

All I know is that he had to have passed the physical in NE or they wouldn't have signed him. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are one dumb fuck, several current and former Packers have come out for Dr. McKenzie and are defending him and rightfully so because of his reputation. Bennett is a quitter and a fucking liar, the one person who looks like a real idiot in all this is Ted Thompson for signing that pile of garbage in the first place.