PERSONAL opinions of an OPP SAVE officer

odot1

4 hours ago, Renegade X said:

What is the fine for not having registration numbers on your sled?? lol

Asking for a friend?!?!  :D   "Fail to display registration number" $85 fine plus costs and victim surcharge = $110.  Plus a stern glaring!!

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Asking for a friend?!?!  :D   "Fail to display registration number" $85 fine plus costs and victim surcharge = $110.  Plus a stern glaring!!

lol..No. Asking for myself.. I bought a new sled and can't find a good spot to put them

Edit: Thanks for answering!

Edited by Renegade X

2 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

lol..No. Asking for myself.. I bought a new sled and can't find a good spot to put them

Edit: Thanks for answering!

Just take the MTO plate and slap it it on anywhere...  They look fantastic!!!!!

3 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Just take the MTO plate and slap it it on anywhere...  They look fantastic!!!!!

Ya they sure do.. All black sled with that on the windshield would look just great..hahaha  Figured if guys run around with trail passes "in their pocket" maybe I'd do that with the numbers lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Renegade X said:

Ya they sure do.. All black sled with that on the windshield would look just great..hahaha  Figured if guys run around with trail passes "in their pocket" maybe I'd do that with the numbers lol

JUST FYI...  we make them put the passes on!!!  Love the expression on their faces as they try to figure out a way to tell their buddy they had to stick the "group pass" on the sled!!

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

JUST FYI...  we make them put the passes on!!!  Love the expression on their faces as they try to figure out a way to tell their buddy they had to stick the "group pass" on the sled!!

So you'd make me stick them on eh..Dam.. They can still go on the tunnel at the back though right? That's the only place I can think of so far

• Like 1

Just now, Renegade X said:

So you'd make me stick them on eh..Dam.. They can still go on the tunnel at the back though right? That's the only place I can think of so far

Yes, the back of the tunnel works.  To be legit, has to be viewable while you are seated on the sled and on both sides.  Oh, I wouldn't make you put reg numbers on trail side.

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

Yes, the back of the tunnel works.  To be legit, has to be viewable while you are seated on the sled and on both sides.  Oh, I wouldn't make you put reg numbers on trail side.

Thanks man.. You might not but you also don't seem to be like some of the others haha.  Thanks again for this thread. It's my "go to" for questions like this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1995xcr600 said:

Here's where I put my custom numbers, but that may not work with your decals.

80-20190129_121434_sm_5f2e85b0c16e51a928

This is great, you roll up Incan see all 3 things at once.  Your off and running in seconds!

On 12/3/2019 at 6:12 PM, Reevester said:

20191203_181040.jpg

I can't stand them up there.  Is that your sled?  

On 12/3/2019 at 7:03 PM, 1995xcr600 said:

Here's where I put my custom numbers, but that may not work with your decals.

80-20190129_121434_sm_5f2e85b0c16e51a928

I'm thinking either where your 800 decal is or on the back of the tunnel. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't this shit women worry about?:lol:

:bc:

Its all about the looks yo

23 hours ago, Reevester said:

Yeah it is. I got smaller ones 1.5" x 5". 

Nice, I haven't seen the grey yet in person.  We will have to compare this year. 2 of my other buddies also bought XCR's this year.  I have 2.7 miles so far hahaa

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Its all about the looks yo

Nice, I haven't seen the grey yet in person.  We will have to compare this year. 2 of my other buddies also bought XCR's this year.  I have 2.7 miles so far hahaa

I have 0. My buddies just put 72 miles on theirs today. An xcr and a 137. He said it's got better mapping then last year and more low end snot already.

• Like 1