Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL*** Dump Butthurt Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

:cry:Let's keep the official thread to the latest facts for the November election. :lol: 

A New Map That Ought to Scare Trump Supporters

Three months ago, the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics projected the results of the presidential vote in 2016. Using Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as the expected nominees -- and citing all the requisite caveats about timing and assumptions -- the analysis showed Democrat Hillary Clinton taking 347 electoral votes to Trump’s 191.

On Thursday, the Center for Politics issued an updated map, and virtually nothing has changed. Nothing, that is, except that three months have passed and Trump has not been able to make a serious dent in Clinton’s apparent lead.

Related: Trump Goes All In, Forgives $50 Million in Campaign Loans

The current projections don’t posit a Johnson v. Goldwater blowout. It’s not even an Obama v. McCain blowout. But if the analysis by center director Larry J. Sabato, Kyle Kondik and Geoffrey Skelley is even close to accurate, it suggest that the Republican Party could be facing a major defeat in November unless things turn around quickly.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/map-ought-scare-trump-supporters-192400954.html

image.png

Edited by SnowRider

:snack:

The lead Donald Trump gained over Hillary Clinton after the terror attack in Orlando was erased in a new poll that puts the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee ahead by 13.3 points.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll released Friday showed that 46.6% of likely American voters supported Clinton while 33.3% supported Trump, the likely Republican nominee.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-support-plummets-clinton-regains-164125126.html

:rockernana:

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

:snack: R business owners who oppose Dump:

Up in Manchester, New Hampshire, Jeff McPherson, an owner of the web marketing firm SilverTech, faces a similar dilemma, even if the pain points are somewhat different. When I asked him, last week, what he’s thinking these days, he said, “I’m thinking, what the hell have we done to ourselves? My own party, I think, is disgusting right now. It’s unorganized; it’s not unified.”

To McPherson, Trump seemed like a buffoon, and a Trump presidency would all but make the U.S. a joke to the rest of the world. Worse, whatever skills the celebrity real estate developer has honed over the years would be of little help in Washington. In business, McPherson said, bullying works. “You can be in a position of power and control and have people buy into you, even if it’s fake, unreal, or whatever, as long as you’re going to make them money.” But in politics, “you don’t get to choose who you work with, what partners you have. You can’t be president of the United States and brute-force your way through everything.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robbmandelbaum/2016/06/26/trump-remains-a-tough-sell-for-these-republican-business-owners/#3158319d2c4a

On 6/26/2016 at 9:16 AM, SnowRider said:

:snack: R business owners who oppose Dump:

Up in Manchester, New Hampshire, Jeff McPherson, an owner of the web marketing firm SilverTech, faces a similar dilemma, even if the pain points are somewhat different. When I asked him, last week, what he’s thinking these days, he said, “I’m thinking, what the hell have we done to ourselves? My own party, I think, is disgusting right now. It’s unorganized; it’s not unified.”

To McPherson, Trump seemed like a buffoon, and a Trump presidency would all but make the U.S. a joke to the rest of the world. Worse, whatever skills the celebrity real estate developer has honed over the years would be of little help in Washington. In business, McPherson said, bullying works. “You can be in a position of power and control and have people buy into you, even if it’s fake, unreal, or whatever, as long as you’re going to make them money.” But in politics, “you don’t get to choose who you work with, what partners you have. You can’t be president of the United States and brute-force your way through everything.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robbmandelbaum/2016/06/26/trump-remains-a-tough-sell-for-these-republican-business-owners/#3158319d2c4a

Here is why Hillary won't win.

click

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%. Twelve percent (12%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week at this time, it was Clinton 44%, Trump 39%. This is Trump’s highest level of support in Rasmussen Reports’ matchups with Clinton since last October. His support has been hovering around the 40% mark since April, but it remains to be seen whether he’s just having a good week or this actually represents a real move forward among voters.

Trump now earns 75% support among his fellow Republicans and picks up 14% of the Democratic vote. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Democrats like Clinton, as do 10% of GOP voters. Both candidates face a sizable number of potential defections because of unhappiness with them in their own parties.

(More below)

White House Watch - 06-30-16

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Democrat Hillary Clinton has 42 percent to Republican Donald Trump’s 40 percent – too close to call – as American voters say neither candidate would be a good president and that the campaign has increased hatred and prejudice in the nation, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

This compares to results of a June 1 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University, showing Clinton edging Trump 45 – 41 percent.

http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

Union delivery boy. how,much do you want to put on the election? :lol:. You've been balls deep in Dumps Rump for months - so how much? :lmao: 

What fucking idiot starts a thread, then, is the second poster in it with :goodpost:?

Clown show.  It's Friday dip shit...shouldn't you be out gearing up for another "record setting" day selling light bulbs.  I hope your products are much brighter than you.  Idiot.  

You keep up that good work out of your home office outfitted with the latest Ikea crap and $79 office chair.  Or, do you just drag a chair in from the kitchen?  Hey, success isn't for everybody....SHIT....I forget, your a flaming lib, success should be guaranteed by the government.  Well, some of us have different ideas of success I guess.  Loser.  :lol2:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What fucking idiot starts a thread, then, is the second poster in it with :goodpost:?

Clown show.  It's Friday dip shit...shouldn't you be out gearing up for another "record setting" day selling light bulbs.  I hope your products are much brighter than you.  Idiot.  

You keep up that good work out of your home office outfitted with the latest Ikea crap and $79 office chair.  Or, do you just drag a chair in from the kitchen?  Hey, success isn't for everybody....SHIT....I forget, your a flaming lib, success should be guaranteed by the government.  Well, some of us have different ideas of success I guess.  Loser.  :lol2:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:iagree:         :goodpost:

Edited by Mikeadoo

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Union delivery boy. how,much do you want to put on the election? :lol:. You've been balls deep in Dumps Rump for months - so how much? :lmao: 

If she wins I won't post the nude pictures of....

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

$5. :lol:

$7.50. I am 50% more sure than he is.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

She is soooooo fucking hot!

Ya but not as hot as this bad boy 707 horsepower Hellcat. My neighbor up at the lake but I can't find him or the keys to the car.:wtf:

IMG_20160701_183503892_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Ya but not as hot as this bad boy 707 horsepower Hellcat. My neighbor up at the lake but I can't find him or the keys to the car.:wtf:

The car is cool but I'd still rather bang the girl! :bc:

• Like 1