Check your account email address ×

you clowns should watch this

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but you have no trouble at all climbing other trains, that lean right. yet you always try to portray yourself as some kind of neutrality. 

What trains are those?

I am not neutral, I have never once claimed to be, I am right leaning. But what I try and do is judge on FACTS and not conjecture. Thats the difference between being a hack and being honest. Don't worry, I don't really expect you to grasp this concept as it applies to politics, most don't.

Im not sure what it is about politics that makes otherwise normal people go batshit crazy in defense of "their team" but something sure does.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What trains are those?

I am not neutral, I have never once claimed to be, I am right leaning. But what I try and do is judge on FACTS and not conjecture. Thats the difference between being a hack and being honest. Don't worry, I don't really expect you to grasp this concept as it applies to politics, most don't.

Im not sure what it is about politics that makes otherwise normal people go batshit crazy in defense of "their team" but something sure does.

the train you mentioned? oh bullshit on the bold. i've seen you jump head first into some left damaging stories w/out facts, but then when a right damaging one occurs you want to tip toe very carefully. it's quite comical. that is what i mean by not being neutral. i already knew you're a conservative. 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member

the train you mentioned? oh bullshit on the bold. i've seen you jump head first into some left damaging stories w/out facts, but then when a right damaging one occurs you want to tip toe very carefully. it's quite comical. that is what i mean by not being neutral. i already knew you're a conservative. 

Sure, I've made a few mistakes in my evaluations and rushed to judgement. Sorry,I'm human and fuck up sometimes but 90% of the time I advocate to wait for the facts to come out before judging a situation. You on the other hand are the polar opposite, you rush in with your filters on and judge everything through D's good/R's bad and will on occasion try and wait for facts. THAT is the difference.

You said I had no problems jumping on other trains that lean right. What trains are speaking of?

Edited by Kivalo

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Sure, I've made a few mistakes in my evaluations and rushed to judgement. Sorry,I'm human and fuck up sometimes but 90% of the time I advocate to wait for the facts to come out before judging a situation. You on the other hand are the polar opposite, you rush in with your filters on and judge everything through D's good/R's bad and will on occasion try and wait for facts. THAT is the difference.

You said I had no problems jumping on other trains that lean right. What trains are speaking of?

whatever one you in had your mind when you made this comment?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

As soon as we have some actual proof, I'll happily climb aboard this train. Until then, its spin and conjecture brought to us by people with only one goal, to sell advertising on their TV shows. The truth is of no concern to these people.

• Gold Member

whatever one you in had your mind when you made this comment?

Oh jesus christ! You said I had jumped on OTHER trains that were right leaning. You said this as an attempt to call me a hack or similar. I am asking what other trains are you speaking of?  

Listen we both know, you know damn well what the question is asking for. We also both know that you cant answer it and you made up that claim out of thin air. :bc: 

Poor Slinger! :lol:

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet more evidence as to why you took 7.5 years to get thru college while majoring in history :lol:

MINORING in History. And dodging the question, your usual tactic when cornered, is a tacit admission that I am absolutely correct in my assertion. :bc:

Poor, dumb, Slinger. :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

from one of your favorites, rachel madcow. the doings, the connections, the "coincidences" of this russian oligarch to trump and others in his admin are absolutely mind boggling.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/intriguing-overlap-in-paths-of-russian-oligarch-trump-campaign-889979971765

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Imagine the shit the FBI has dug up and not disclosed yet?  There's a reason that Senators came out of Comey's Russia/Trump meeting looking like they'd all just seen a ghost.  

Interesting links.  Thanks for posting.

53 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

MINORING in History. And dodging the question, your usual tactic when cornered, is a tacit admission that I am absolutely correct in my assertion. :bc:

Poor, dumb, Slinger. :lol:

i'm not dodging anything. if you can't grasp the "train" thing i dunno wtf to tell you. :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm not dodging anything. if you can't grasp the "train" thing i dunno wtf to tell you. :dunno:

I said I would join the train when there was evidence of his guilt and not just speculation. Of course I meant the "bash Trump for meeting with Russia train" that all the lefties seem to be on. You then said I had no problem joining OTHER, right leaning, trains. Clearly you know exactly what I meant and were trying to imply I jump on the band wagon often. I then asked you to tell me what OTHER trains you mean. You cannot answer that question and are trying to turn it on me as if I am missing something.  Face it, you twat waffel, you have been caught red handed trying to back peddle. Own it and move along. 

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Too lazy to read through it all. Did any of them find an explanation as to why one of Putin's buddies was meeting with Trump during the election and in Florida after he was elected? No one is dumb enough to think it's a coincidence. So they must have a reason that is acceptable. That Cyprus bank connection though....  

Does that make any of them wonder?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Too lazy to read through it all. Did any of them find an explanation as to why one of Putin's buddies was meeting with Trump during the election and in Florida after he was elected? No one is dumb enough to think it's a coincidence. So they must have a reason that is acceptable. That Cyprus bank connection though....  

Does that make any of them wonder?

they know something is up, won't comment, then call me the hack. :lol:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So you think Trumps in bed with the Russians, and they helped him steal the election.  Got it.  Let me know when the indictments start.  I think you guys should continue to wasted as much energy as possible proving these groundbreaking allegations.  Hell, start a few more threads.  

Kind of like the pub's wasted energy on Obie's birth certificate :dunno:

Or maybe on repealing Obamacare. Something they haven't done even owning the entire Congress 

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Or maybe on repealing Obamacare. Something they haven't done even owning the entire Congress 

Yet now that Trumps in, we're actually talking about actually repealing and replacing it.  We should thank Chuck Schumer for that I guess.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

1st The Hillary campaign were the original birthers fact

2nd it is no longer mandated u must buy or face a fine so pretty much dead now

1.png

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

And now even Klvolo is a right winger according to Timeshare, :lol:

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I said I would join the train when there was evidence of his guilt and not just speculation. Of course I meant the "bash Trump for meeting with Russia train" that all the lefties seem to be on. You then said I had no problem joining OTHER, right leaning, trains. Clearly you know exactly what I meant and were trying to imply I jump on the band wagon often. I then asked you to tell me what OTHER trains you mean. You cannot answer that question and are trying to turn it on me as if I am missing something.  Face it, you twat waffel, you have been caught red handed trying to back peddle. Own it and move along. 

What with Trump following the Hitler play book, you may want to stop talking about trains so much. 

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine if Clinton's staff was secretly meeting with NK people during her campaign.

Kerry is a traitor, who has a well-documented history of providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of North Vietnam, Nicaragua and Cuba. Kerry, by his own account of his actions and protests, violated the UCMJ, the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Kerry met, on two occasions, with North Vietnamese negotiators in 1970 and 1971, willingly placing himself in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S. Constitution, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.